zzz_pt gallery _ 8.10 - Random Shots + 3.0 Entry

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 441 comments
I missed this LFA set. That was a mistake ;)
Beautiful work zzz_pt ! :)

Thank you Kodje. :) It's good to see people that have great galleries comment in my "baby" gallery.

Now... change of plans. Not the GOLF V (will be uploaded later on).

This is, for many people, the king of Muscle Cars.

Dodge Viper GTS​

Viper GTS por zzz_pt, no Flickr

BONUS

Viper GTS por zzz_pt, no Flickr​

Thank you Kodje :) I guess those are the most popular... despite the lack of comments here in the gallery :S

Now, an heavy edit...I guess the "rain thing" its cool and popular around here so...

NSX under the rain at Le Mans — 6:00pm

Rain at Le Mans por zzz_pt, no Flickr​

Comments are welcome :dopey:

That heavy weather edit is mind blowing! :eek: I especially love the small cracks of sunlight just barely passing through the moderately thick sections in the clouds.

This Viper set is great and I like also your rain edit!

Thank you, Nicolas! :)

That heavy weather edit is mind blowing! :eek: I especially love the small cracks of sunlight just barely passing through the moderately thick sections in the clouds.

Thanks Crooooooow :) Nice you noticed it. Its a lilte detail :D

omg, awesome photo with, zzz! No words.

I want to be able to do the same rain :D.

hehe! Thank you MadMoss! I' m sure you're able to do something similar if not better :) Try it! I dare you :D

Great work for your rain edit zzz_pt, especially on light :)
Keep it up !

Thank you, Kodje! :) Nice to read that!

___

for now I'll leave my recent 2.0 entry...and I was thinking to put it on my 1st post as a "banner".

Portugal 2.0PMC 103 por zzz_pt, no Flickr​

Next update will arrive soon :)

Thank yoy 20832, Nicolas and lilmann73! :) It's almost a studio shot but outside (these are my girlfriend's words). ^^

@NBD: I took this picture at CapeRing :) There are 2 corners half blue half red. I just turned the blue into green and that was pretty much my edit work (besides the usual stuff contrast levels etc). :)

@lilmann73: Indeed... and even after a few tries it didn't came out perfect! Just photoshoped 1mm of green on the front :P the line was slightly to the left, not passing right thrue the center of Ferrari emblem!

I have another concept, similar to this picture but I'll wait for the poll result to put it here as well :)

edit: so many smiles O.o

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments mazda787 and Kodje 👍

Quimera and Belerafonte

edit: The image that served as base for these 2 pictures was a slighty HDR.

Last edited:
I'm not sure to understand the reference in Quimera and Belerafonte. I see what a Chimera is but Belerafonte ? An other mythological animal ?

For the pics themselves which kind of HDR have you done ?

I find that the cars look good but not the road. A light setting choice i think.

On sunset Highway there is also HDR edit, isn't it ?

Anayway, your Mach 1 and 300 ZX sets ares beautiful and very realistic.

Those 300 ZX pics are nicely done!

Thank you mate :cheers:

I'm not sure to understand the reference in Quimera and Belerafonte. I see what a Chimera is but Belerafonte ? An other mythological animal ?

For the pics themselves which kind of HDR have you done ?

I find that the cars look good but not the road. A light setting choice i think.

On sunset Highway there is also HDR edit, isn't it ?

Anayway, your Mach 1 and 300 ZX sets ares beautiful and very realistic.

1. Yes, Kodje. It's a greek mithological character :) The one who fought Chimera (Quimera in Portuguese) :) It's a reference to the Mission Impossible 2 desease (Quimera) and cure (Belerafonte) too.

2. Which kind? :D I don't know for sure how many exist. I used 3 diferent exposure shots form Photomode and then blend them in Photomatrix. Yes, the road looks a bit rough but it came out from the game like that :S I don't know if theres anything to do with Toscana road or the fact that I shoot with the car in movment (slowly but in movement)... If you could help me with that issue I'd be very grateful :)

3. Yes! I forgot to mention! The Sunset its a HDR too. :) I kind like it :dopey:

Love the body roll in that last 300ZX shot!

Oh! Glad you like it! Was the main focus of that shot... capture the body roll in the corner. :)

1. Yes, Kodje. It's a greek mithological character :) The one who fought Chimera (Quimera in Portuguese) :) It's a reference to the Mission Impossible 2 desease (Quimera) and cure (Belerafonte) too.

Oki :) Thx for the reference, i didn't know Belerafonte :)

2. Which kind? :D I don't know for sure how many exist. I used 3 diferent exposure shots form Photomode and then blend them in Photomatrix. Yes, the road looks a bit rough but it came out from the game like that :S I don't know if theres anything to do with Toscana road or the fact that I shoot with the car in movment (slowly but in movement)... If you could help me with that issue I'd be very grateful :)

I think (but sometimes it doesn't work) that you can manage this "pb" by adjusting the light parameter in the HDR setting : less "surrealistic" to more "reallistic" (not sure of the names because mine is in french of course...).

3. Yes! I forgot to mention! The Sunset its a HDR too. :) I kind like it :dopey:

And i forgot to say : very nice one ;)

Excellent shots zzz_pt! I quite like the Z shots.

Thank you mazda787. :)

Great photos with March & 300 ZX, zzz_pt! 👍
And this challenger not good, i don't like it :guilty:.

Thank you MadMoss. :) No problem with the Challenger shot. Some of us like it some don't :D

Love the 300ZX. Nice work!

Thanks nissanfanatic. :)

Beautifull set. My favourites are 1, 5 and 6th. That 300ZX is outstanding 👍:drool:.

Thank you mate! :cheers:

Oki :) Thx for the reference, i didn't know Belerafonte :)

I think (but sometimes it doesn't work) that you can manage this "pb" by adjusting the light parameter in the HDR setting : less "surrealistic" to more "reallistic" (not sure of the names because mine is in french of course...).

And i forgot to say : very nice one ;)

Thank you Kodje. :) I really have do figure out to get the detail of the road... -.-' Maybe some thing in the menu that I'm xoing wrong lol

___

ps: I thought the 300ZX were the worse pictures...touned out that people liked them the most :dopey:

____

Just won my first competition :) 2.0 with the "Portugal" shot. Thank you everyone! Never thought of wining a comp. in my 3rd or 4th try :D

Last edited:
BkS
First shot is superb! 👍

Yep, agree with that : excellent composition :)
The others shots are also nice but this one is above (imo).
(i also like very much the toning and mood of the Veyron one)

Back