ZZZ's GTS Gallery | Amore | 16 Jan

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 90 comments
My first livery ever in a game. I has a giant "Z" on top but we can't see it in these shots.

20171009180141.png

20171009180216.png

20171009180229.png

...​

Very nice Ricardo, both the livery and photos. Love that last shot. 👍

Only thing with scapes to me is it's going to get stale quite quickly as the same angle for the photo, other than zoom/crop is quite limiting. Kind miss the full 3d enviroments.

Btw how did you get that car? I tried to buy a few cars last night and it wouldn't let me.

Man wish I had more time with demo, at work right now. :(

GPR
Very nice Ricardo, both the livery and photos. Love that last shot. 👍

Only thing with scapes to me is it's going to get stale quite quickly as the same angle for the photo, other than zoom/crop is quite limiting. Kind miss the full 3d enviroments.

Btw how did you get that car? I tried to buy a few cars last night and it wouldn't let me.

Man wish I had more time with demo, at work right now. :(

Hey George, thank you.

That's true, scapes will reach a point where there's nothing new to get from them. We'll have to shoot on track I guess. That was on of my concerns as soon as we knew about this feature and I guess we'll have to live with it.

We can't buy cars I guess. I won this one on "stage 6" of the career events.

And yes, get some time with this demo. I want to see what you'll do with it. :cheers:

Hey George, thank you.

That's true, scapes will reach a point where there's nothing new to get from them. We'll have to shoot on track I guess. That was on of my concerns as soon as we knew about this feature and I guess we'll have to live with it.

We can't buy cars I guess. I won this one on "stage 6" of the career events.

And yes, get some time with this demo. I want to see what you'll do with it. :cheers:

Ah cool, yeah I haven't done all the missions yet. Hoping I'll win something I want, so far no luck. What they've given me is ok but not anything I really want!

GPR
Ah cool, yeah I haven't done all the missions yet. Hoping I'll win something I want, so far no luck. What they've given me is ok but not anything I really want!

I know right? :D

I got:
1st car - Evo Gr.B - quite nice
2nd car - Mito - boring
3rd car - Focus - meh
4tg car - 4C Gr.4 - nice but I prefer the Gr.3 one
5th car - McLaren GT3 - cool car!

Good luck!

Thank you @bdj57. I'll try :cheers:

Long time no see @bmxmitch and @NP :D Thank you for passing by and dropping a comment!

Here are a few pictures slightly edited on Lightroom and with no GT watermark. Made a few simple liveries for the 4C and the Veyron.

Important: I guess the monitor I use to edit my stuff is far from being calibrated. I can see the shadows/darks quite nicely but then when I see the shots on my phone, the shadows /darks are way too dark. Please, if you see that the darks are almost 100% on your monitor, let me know and I'll try to adjust my monitor so I can make the shots look better. Thank you!

Bonus

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
You're welcome, buddy! :)

Your latest set of pictures looks great. I'm especially digging shot #3 and #4. While the sense of motion is conveyed very well by both shots, the latter has a nicer set of hues (due to the diverging surroundings).

Contrast levels are looking fine on my end - I cannot notice any colour banding/clipping or other issues of this variety. Shadows do look quite deep, but I regard that fact as a benefit in an artistic sense - in these situations, at least.

If I'm allowed to voice any kind of criticism, it would be with regards to the very first photo. The wing clashes with the side wall/barrier in the background, which takes away from the composition of this otherwise great shot.

Last edited:
NP
You're welcome, buddy! :)

Your latest set of pictures looks great. I'm especially digging shot #3 and #4. While the sense of motion is conveyed very well by both shots, the latter has a nicer set of hues (due to the different surroundings).

Contrast levels are looking fine on my end - I cannot notice any colour banding or other issues of this variety. Shadows do look quite deep, but I regard that fact as a benefit in an artistic sense - in these situations, at least.

If I'm allowed to voice any kind of criticism, it would be with regards to the very first photo. The wing clashes with the side wall/barrier in the background, which takes away from the composition of this otherwise great shot.

Thank you for letting me know that everything looks fine on your side. 👍

Regarding the last point, yep, that bothers me as well and I noticed right away when I was shooting. It's one of those situations we can't avoid with scapes because we can't go higher or lower with the camera. Unfortunate that the wing coincides exactly with the horizon line (and that wall).

That's interesting to know and at the same time surprising. In my opinion, such a fundamental feature as adjusting the camera height shouldn't be missing. It might be added in the future - at least, that's what I would hope for. :)

NP
That's interesting to know and at the same time surprising. In my opinion, such a fundamental feature as adjusting the camera height shouldn't be missing. It might be added in the future - at least, that's what I would hope for. :)

Since the scapes are actual photographs, we have only 1 pov. The only things we can do is zoom in/out and pan around. But the camera itself never moves.

Decided to watch this thread. Amazing shots so far! You're making it very hard to not go out and purchase a PS4 this instant :lol:

Glad you did. The more the merrier! I thought you had a PS4 already. Let it go (the money). Is worth it. :D

Thank you @GPR and @NanoSaibou

Now another green one, kinda. It took me some hours to finish but I like the final result. :) It's shame PHILIPS (one of the main sponsors of the NSX takata/motul/philips car) is not part of the sticker pack we have available in the demo but well, I used some others.

Inspiration: here

TAKATA EVO X

BONUS

Cheers!

Thank you for the feedback @NP! That scape in particular is great from the outset. Really nice mood.

First picture from my next set - new livery too. Wanted to go for a color combination other than the classic light blue / orange. I saw a few darker ones from a McLaren F1 and I liked it. Will post more tomorrow :)

McLaren 650S GT3 - Team GULF

...​

Thank you for the feedback @NP! That scape in particular is great from the outset. Really nice mood.

First picture from my next set - new livery too. Wanted to go for a color combination other than the classic light blue / orange. I saw a few darker ones from a McLaren F1 and I liked it. Will post more tomorrow :)

...​

OMG :bowdown: You are the best! Really want to see if someone make this livery and turns out you did it! Brings me a nostalgic feel when I was playing a Sega Super GT arcade (Scud Race in my country) blasting through with my favorite car, the Gulf McLaren F1 GTR. Thank you! :D Can't wait to see the rest of it 👍

...​

Beautiful!

Oh yes, GT photographers meet again! Happy to read all these well known member names!
Thanks Ricardo for your presentation of the wonderful new picture world of GTS. Your shots are unveiling what most of us may have expected: perfection and brilliance. And hopefully a lot of surprise! Looking forward to meet you and all the other old guys (old = GT4-5-6 experienced) in future photodiode competitions.

Gees how much time do you have!? Making some great stuff, looks like you've got your livery skills in check. Both look great, although I do prefer the classic light blue orange Gulf combo myself, but I agree it is and will be overdone. Your version it still nice though. 👍

Latest Posts

Back