ZZZ's GTS Gallery | Amore | 16 Jan

Discussion in 'GTS Photo Mode & Scapes' started by zzz_pt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

And here we go! :)

Will add a nice text later. Ain't nobody got time for that now.

ZEROX, GPR, doblocruiser and 3 others like this.
  2. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

My first livery ever in a game. I has a giant "Z" on top but we can't see it in these shots.

20171009180141.png

20171009180216.png

20171009180229.png

... ​

3. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Second Livery, based on the Continental tire color scheme
    All unedited - 4K

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy :cheers:

ProjectF, rustafur, emetic and 32 others like this.
  4. GPR

GPR

Very nice Ricardo, both the livery and photos. Love that last shot. :tup:

Only thing with scapes to me is it's going to get stale quite quickly as the same angle for the photo, other than zoom/crop is quite limiting. Kind miss the full 3d enviroments.

Btw how did you get that car? I tried to buy a few cars last night and it wouldn't let me.

Man wish I had more time with demo, at work right now. :(

Chris Notes, torque99 and zzz_pt like this.
  5. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Hey George, thank you.

That's true, scapes will reach a point where there's nothing new to get from them. We'll have to shoot on track I guess. That was on of my concerns as soon as we knew about this feature and I guess we'll have to live with it.

We can't buy cars I guess. I won this one on "stage 6" of the career events.

And yes, get some time with this demo. I want to see what you'll do with it. :cheers:

torque99 and GPR like this.
  6. GPR

GPR

Ah cool, yeah I haven't done all the missions yet. Hoping I'll win something I want, so far no luck. What they've given me is ok but not anything I really want!

7. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

I know right? :D

I got:
    1st car - Evo Gr.B - quite nice
    2nd car - Mito - boring
    3rd car - Focus - meh
    4tg car - 4C Gr.4 - nice but I prefer the Gr.3 one
    5th car - McLaren GT3 - cool car!

Good luck!

torque99 and GPR like this.
  8. bdj57

bdj57

That McLaren looks neat! Love the color combination as well. Keep up the good work mate! :cheers:

zzz_pt and torque99 like this.
  9. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

Everything looks so real! :drool:
    Great job with the McLaren and that Evo looks sexy.

Cant wait to see more from the game and from you ;)

torque99 and zzz_pt like this.
  10. NP

NP Premium

And here we go again, @zzz_pt! :D

The shots you've posted look stunning - especially considering those are unedited. With that being said, my absolute favourite is the last McLaren photo. :tup:

11. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Thank you @bdj57. I'll try :cheers:

Long time no see @bmxmitch and @NP :D Thank you for passing by and dropping a comment!

Here are a few pictures slightly edited on Lightroom and with no GT watermark. Made a few simple liveries for the 4C and the Veyron.

Important: I guess the monitor I use to edit my stuff is far from being calibrated. I can see the shadows/darks quite nicely but then when I see the shots on my phone, the shadows /darks are way too dark. Please, if you see that the darks are almost 100% on your monitor, let me know and I'll try to adjust my monitor so I can make the shots look better. Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus

[​IMG]

Enjoy!​

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  12. NP

NP Premium

You're welcome, buddy! :)

Your latest set of pictures looks great. I'm especially digging shot #3 and #4. While the sense of motion is conveyed very well by both shots, the latter has a nicer set of hues (due to the diverging surroundings).

Contrast levels are looking fine on my end - I cannot notice any colour banding/clipping or other issues of this variety. Shadows do look quite deep, but I regard that fact as a benefit in an artistic sense - in these situations, at least.

If I'm allowed to voice any kind of criticism, it would be with regards to the very first photo. The wing clashes with the side wall/barrier in the background, which takes away from the composition of this otherwise great shot.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    zzz_pt likes this.
  13. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Thank you for letting me know that everything looks fine on your side. :tup:

Regarding the last point, yep, that bothers me as well and I noticed right away when I was shooting. It's one of those situations we can't avoid with scapes because we can't go higher or lower with the camera. Unfortunate that the wing coincides exactly with the horizon line (and that wall).

NP likes this.
  14. NP

NP Premium

That's interesting to know and at the same time surprising. In my opinion, such a fundamental feature as adjusting the camera height shouldn't be missing. It might be added in the future - at least, that's what I would hope for. :)

zzz_pt likes this.
  15. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Decided to watch this thread. Amazing shots so far! You're making it very hard to not go out and purchase a PS4 this instant :lol:

FosterG, torque99 and zzz_pt like this.
  16. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Since the scapes are actual photographs, we have only 1 pov. The only things we can do is zoom in/out and pan around. But the camera itself never moves.

Glad you did. The more the merrier! I thought you had a PS4 already. Let it go (the money). Is worth it. :D

NP and ImaRobot like this.
  17. GPR

GPR

Ooh I kind of like the 4C in that venom green, interesting choice. Favs are shot 1 & 3. :tup:

18. NanoSaibou

NanoSaibou

God, I love the atmosphere of the 3rd Mclaren picture, its too beautiful!

19. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Thank you @GPR and @NanoSaibou

Now another green one, kinda. It took me some hours to finish but I like the final result. :) It's shame PHILIPS (one of the main sponsors of the NSX takata/motul/philips car) is not part of the sticker pack we have available in the demo but well, I used some others.

Inspiration: here

TAKATA EVO X

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BONUS

[​IMG]

Cheers!

20. NP

NP Premium

This Takata Evo X looks crisp! The fifth (bonus) shot has to be my favourite thanks to the colour balance and atmosphere.

zzz_pt, NanoSaibou and torque99 like this.
  21. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Thank you for the feedback @NP! That scape in particular is great from the outset. Really nice mood.

First picture from my next set - new livery too. Wanted to go for a color combination other than the classic light blue / orange. I saw a few darker ones from a McLaren F1 and I liked it. Will post more tomorrow :)

McLaren 650S GT3 - Team GULF

[​IMG]

...​

ProjectF, rustafur, FosterG and 17 others like this.
  22. bdj57

bdj57

OMG :bowdown: You are the best! Really want to see if someone make this livery and turns out you did it! Brings me a nostalgic feel when I was playing a Sega Super GT arcade (Scud Race in my country) blasting through with my favorite car, the Gulf McLaren F1 GTR. Thank you! :D Can't wait to see the rest of it :tup:

zzz_pt likes this.
  23. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

Beautiful!

zzz_pt likes this.
  24. Pebb

Pebb

Looks like someone has been a busy boy. :tup:

zzz_pt likes this.
  25. Raphaele

Raphaele Premium

Oh yes, GT photographers meet again! Happy to read all these well known member names!
    Thanks Ricardo for your presentation of the wonderful new picture world of GTS. Your shots are unveiling what most of us may have expected: perfection and brilliance. And hopefully a lot of surprise! Looking forward to meet you and all the other old guys (old = GT4-5-6 experienced) in future photodiode competitions.

zzz_pt and NanoSaibou like this.
  26. GPR

GPR

Gees how much time do you have!? Making some great stuff, looks like you've got your livery skills in check. Both look great, although I do prefer the classic light blue orange Gulf combo myself, but I agree it is and will be overdone. Your version it still nice though. :tup:

zzz_pt likes this.
  27. leeislee

leeislee

Already off to a great start. Great work.

zzz_pt likes this.
  28. VYPA-SQUAD_Ace

VYPA-SQUAD_Ace

I swear you make me want to get back into using Lightroom. Once I get my new laptop, I'll definitely get back to using it.

zzz_pt likes this.
  29. mazda787

mazda787

Awesome work on the liveries. Did you create them all in game?

30. vrajdeber

vrajdeber

Awesome shots as usual.

zzz_pt likes this.