◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Yeah, I know, a triple post, it's half my thread so...........:D

Sorry I'm a little late with the scores this week, between sleeping in, Wreckfest and DR 2.0, well the day got away from me.

Another fun night of vintage cars. I wonder what vintage stuff we can come up with for next week, just to tease Bear some more....what's that....the '69....... :lol:

Congrats to @Rednose58, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @Herimopp89, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk119-aug-26th-2019-results-jpg.846542

Last edited:
Me, Mike and Sgeti were trying it out earlier today, was fun. It doesn't look like you can create a lobby though. Once you are in Multiplayer, we went to Server Browser, found a lobby that had room for the 3 of us and joined that. It seems the game generates it's own lobbies and you join. You can pick between Deathmatch, Banger and Special rooms. Once the race finishes, you stay in the lobby and it randomly starts another race somewhere else. A couple of times it stayed at the same venue twice but never three times. If you are just by yourself, you can choose the other windows and it will automatically put you into a lobby.
It was difficult for the three of us to join a room that was at 12/16 for example, as 2 would get in and the third wouldn't. So we picked one that was at 1/16 and all got in and the room was filled with AI. As soon as someone else joined then they would just replace an AI. So if there was say 8 of us, (we have to be in a party chat as you can't talk in the game), we would then find a room with a low number of drivers and quickly all join that room.
My sons were running it. I guess in pc you can have private rooms but not in console for now. However they read somewhere that they can add that in if the demand is there... so I guess we gotta find out where to demand it and start demanding...

Yeah, I know, a triple post, it's half my thread so...........:D

Sorry I'm a little late with the scores this week, between sleeping in, Wreckfest and DR 2.0, well the day got away from me.

Another fun night of vintage cars. I wonder what vintage stuff we can come up with for next week, just to tease Bear some more....what's that....the '69....... :lol:

Congrats to @Rednose58, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @Herimopp89, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk119-aug-26th-2019-results-jpg.846542

MR. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME well isn't that great. Was some great racing especially in the Datsun/Nissan.

Congrats to Hermipoop and Red for being Bawesome and awesome. I had a good 240 in the Monza race. Unfortunately I got punted and did the Triple Lindy in the middle of the track. Was quit comical from inside the car. Here is the vid from the the nights racing. Enjoy.

:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for Sept 2nd :gtpflag:

Four race format

So we thought we had better take a little break from the vintage cars and race two newer cars we have never raced before. But, they like the vintage tracks, so kind of a back to the future sorta night.

3ff903ac-822e-48c0-962b-148f9818c007-jpeg.847227

5bee2f22-c797-4fa4-8974-b86075dad7d8-jpeg.847228

05cff939-8f3d-40e1-a7a3-e007f924242a-jpeg.847229

f4854bf5-028d-4649-808e-2312a0a47e1e-jpeg.847230

No vintage cars?
Ah, OK. Well, shoot.. it looks like I, uh, I'm washing my cat that night,,,can't make it...

No vintage cars?
Ah, OK. Well, shoot.. it looks like I, uh, I'm washing my cat that night,,,can't make it...
Ah, OK. Well, we won’t send you an invite then :odd: :yuck:
Mike chose these and I thought it good for a change, I have liked driving the FXX in the past but had never tried the Mits, but it turns out to be a fun car as well. And they are fun on those two tracks, try it, you might just like it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah, OK. Well, we won’t send you an invite then :odd: :yuck:
Mike chose these and I thought it good for a change, I have liked driving the FXX in the past but had never tried the Mits, but it turns out to be a fun car as well. And they are fun on those two tracks, try it, you might just like it :rolleyes:

Actually, I just won't be available, but had to give you some crap! :lol: We have a sailboat race for labor day - today we go up to Hanalei on the north shore - then have a BBQ. Monday we bring the boat back down. About 5 hours each way. I'll send a message if it looks like I will be able to make it.

Last edited:
Fun racing tonight guys (sorry I've been missing Monday's so much lately. . . ) and wished I hadn't had the connection issues, or went to the bathroom. In the 3rd race it was like smcinnis, I was in Red's car - but the mirror wasn't mine. Oh well, got to play some and had a good time.

C'ya next week. 👍

I think last night turned out pretty good, cars were a decent challenge and it seemed most had some good battles all night.
FYI, BigDave, that was actually your second win with us, your first was last Sept 5th at SPA. And same with you Mike, your first win as a GrpA driver was this past Feb 4th at Daytona Road course.
And Hermi, just ignore Spiffy, if he wants to park his butt right beside us on the outside of the corners, then he gets what he deserves :lol:
Hey Bear, are you back next week? And Gutter, whats with the MIA? With Alex gone, you missing, and Colts not drinking, it is just too quiet!

Congrats to @Xradkins, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @2pfspiff, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk120-sept-2nd-2019-results-jpg.847962

I think last night turned out pretty good, cars were a decent challenge and it seemed most had some good battles all night.
FYI, BigDave, that was actually your second win with us, your first was last Sept 5th at SPA. And same with you Mike, your first win as a GrpA driver was this past Feb 4th at Daytona Road course.
And Hermi, just ignore Spiffy, if he wants to park his butt right beside us on the outside of the corners, then he gets what he deserves :lol:
Hey Bear, are you back next week? And Gutter, whats with the MIA? With Alex gone, you missing, and Colts not drinking, it is just too quiet!

Congrats to @Xradkins, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @2pfspiff, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk120-sept-2nd-2019-results-jpg.847962
I'm coming back this week. No more picinik baskets left...

Ya, like Aeroturtle says, where youze guys at? Alex......well, he might have a better racing system now, but I bet they are not as much fun. Cardass broke his wee wee, Gutters suffering from Texas heat, or is it the rash that won’t go away? I put it down to being summer, the room will fill up again.
Second place in A for me....not bad, not bad. I actually felt I belonged there the past two weeks.
Thanks to Sgeti for taking my life at the entry to Au rouge at the start of race 4...nice squeeze. It was either take the cement wall or take you out. Being the nice guy I am, well, see for yourself.........Pretty solid wall, should erect it at the southern border. I woulda won that race. Lol.

Thanks to Sgeti for taking my life at the entry to Au rouge at the start of race 4...nice squeeze. It was either take the cement wall or take you out. Being the nice guy I am, well, see for yourself.........Pretty solid wall, should erect it at the southern border. I woulda won that race. Lol.

Start the above video at 2:10:33. to see Mike's poor driving choice.

I honestly did not feel you nudge me, appears your front end is 🤬 limp. I just want to know what where you thinking? :dunce: Did you really expect to pull off that lame move?:banghead: I clearly had the line. Do we need to start calling you "torpedo"?:mad: You had already taken me out twice during the night, where you trying for a hat trick?

:cheers::cheers:

Start the above video at 2:10:33. to see Mike's poor driving choice.

I honestly did not feel you nudge me, appears your front end is 🤬 limp. I just want to know what where you thinking? :dunce: Did you really expect to pull off that lame move?:banghead: I clearly had the line. Do we need to start calling you "torpedo"?:mad: You had already taken me out twice during the night, where you trying for a hat trick?

:cheers::cheers:

I think we all agree, Mike sucks. Wah wah wah wah.

SelfishHollowGibbon-size_restricted.gif

MR BAAWESOME here. I have the proof to show the Aero-Poop conspiracy that tried to deny me my Birth right of being MR BAAWESOME on September the 2nd 2019. Sirs you can not deny greatness and good will triumph over evil every time.

1st Attack on me to try and deny me what is rightfully mine. You will notice at the beginning of the video on how I was being a good competitor by letting Hermi know a faster car was coming up on him. Then you will see how I was repaid for my generosity. No good deed goes unpunished.

But did it stop there, NO. The conspiracy grew. Again I became the target of the VILE forces that was out to stop me on my march to greatness.

Alas The second culprit Aero felt the need to get involved and finish what the 1st scoundrel couldn't. But even he could not stop my Destiny of being the GREATEST THAT EVER WAS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/2/2019 in the B class. You will notice that again my sportsmanship was observed by the amount of room that was given during the side by side racing. Notice that right before the incident my wheel starts turning right on the straight. A sign that he is in my Left rear quarter panel. Also listen to the commentating of Aero, pretty funny.

In the end with righteousness on my side I was able to thwart off evil and prevail with being MR BAAWSOME. Let this be a lesson that I will not be denied my time.

I will leave you with the words of the great poet----------- Rick Flair

:cheers::lol::sly::yuck::gtpflag: :grumpy:

@aerolite @Mike Lobban

Hello Gentlemen. I met Mike in playa's race room. He was extremely friendly and mentioned this group.

I'm currently racing as a reserve in the group organized by @Sick Cylinder on Mondays and Wednesdays. Problem is that they are all in Europe and while I'm proud to be the only American driver in their group, getting home by 3:30 on those two days isn't always easy.

I've only been doing this for a year so I'll usually find myself in the back of the pack, maybe 7th or 8th in a group of 12. If all 16 drivers show up, I'd probably be somewhere between 11 - 13.

While I'm not an elite racer, my on track etiquette is considered elite by those who know me.

I started with Sick's group by invitation because they've read many of my posts and felt I was likely a mature enough driver to not disrupt what they have going.

I started out by joining them for practice sessions only and eventually became a reserve driver. I was just as happy spectating them as I was racing with them because I was learning. When I'm able to make it home in time, I'm always able to race with them because there's always somebody who doesn't show up.

I wouldn't presume to ask to race with your group immediately but I wonder if I might be able to spectate you guys if you have open slots and perhaps join you for practice if you need a filler car. Then, after the practice I can just spectate your race.

Regards

Thank you @GUTTERBOY3007 for linking me to the correct thread after I posted to a thread that hasn't been active since 2017!

Last edited:
Hey Man, glad you're in here (I told you about the lounge a month ago. :lol::lol: )!! You've run with Hazard and me on Thursday's in practice - you're ready to race. You don't get any better spectating, you get better racing with better people. Mike and Aero are all about fun and not taking it too seriously, not to say they don't want clean racing - but first and foremost they realize it's a game and it's for fun.

Monday's are fun and generally really good racing to boot - I say jump in with your clothes on (or off, Mike won't care) and let's race!! :cheers:

Good to have'ya in here @slthree

MR BAAWESOME here. I have the proof to show the Aero-Poop conspiracy that tried to deny me my Birth right of being MR BAAWESOME on September the 2nd 2019. Sirs you can not deny greatness and good will triumph over evil every time.

1st Attack on me to try and deny me what is rightfully mine. You will notice at the beginning of the video on how I was being a good competitor by letting Hermi know a faster car was coming up on him. Then you will see how I was repaid for my generosity. No good deed goes unpunished.

But did it stop there, NO. The conspiracy grew. Again I became the target of the VILE forces that was out to stop me on my march to greatness.

Alas The second culprit Aero felt the need to get involved and finish what the 1st scoundrel couldn't. But even he could not stop my Destiny of being the GREATEST THAT EVER WAS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/2/2019 in the B class. You will notice that again my sportsmanship was observed by the amount of room that was given during the side by side racing. Notice that right before the incident my wheel starts turning right on the straight. A sign that he is in my Left rear quarter panel. Also listen to the commentating of Aero, pretty funny.

In the end with righteousness on my side I was able to thwart off evil and prevail with being MR BAAWSOME. Let this be a lesson that I will not be denied my time.

I will leave you with the words of the great poet----------- Rick Flair

:cheers::lol::sly::yuck::gtpflag: :grumpy:

The only conspiracy here is the fact that you felt threatened both aero and me and had take us out in 3 of the 4 races...no if anyone else wants to beleive your fake news then let them deep down you know what is right and wrong lol

Hey Man, glad you're in here (I told you about the lounge a month ago. :lol::lol: )!! You've run with Hazard and me on Thursday's in practice - you're ready to race. You don't get any better spectating, you get better racing with better people. Mike and Aero are all about fun and not taking it too seriously, not to say they don't want clean racing - but first and foremost they realize it's a game and it's for fun.

Monday's are fun and generally really good racing to boot - I say jump in with your clothes on (or off, Mike won't care) and let's race!! :cheers:

Good to have'ya in here @slthree

Hey aracefan! Thanks for the warm welcome.

It's a small community, indeed

Back