With Dirt 4 and F1 2017 around the corner, not to mention the likes of Forza Motorsport 7, Gran Turismo Sport, and Project Cars 2 set to drop later in the year, the second half of 2017 is shaping up to be something special. That also means major sales for racing games already on the market players might’ve missed the first time around.
If PS4 is your platform of choice, you can grab the Dirt Rally VR Bundle for just $35 right now from the PlayStation Store — half off the standard price of $70. UK users can also save a hefty sum on both the standard and special editions of Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO, good for £12 and £16, respectively.
The Ultimate Edition of Ubisoft’s cult open-world racer The Crew is also on sale for $35. There’s never been a better opportunity to jump in, especially if you’re anticipating the just-announced sequel.
After a different kind of arcade thrill ride? Fortunately, Driveclub’s Season Pass is just $9 this week. Combined with the existing deal on the base game for PS Plus members, that means you can own all of Driveclub, sans the Bikes and No Limits expansions, for around $15.
Finally, the PS4 version of NASCAR Heat Evolution is going for just $21, for a savings of $10.
Xbox gamers, don’t despair. Loads of Forza-related content is also on sale this week, both in the US and UK. First off, Microsoft is bundling both Forza Horizon 2 and 3, as well as Forza Motorsport 5 and 6, and selling them as package deals. The Horizon bundle runs for $60/£48, and the Motorsport bundle is $40/£37.
NASCAR fans on Xbox will also be pleased to learn the FM6 expansion has been slashed to just $5/£4. It includes 24 cars from the previous season.
For those who never made the leap to FM6, Microsoft hasn’t forgotten about you. FM5‘s Car Pass, which features another 80 vehicles, has also dropped to $5/£4.
All these deals run through May 30, except for the UK PSN ones, which terminate on June 9. If you have a back catalog of racers to get through before the new stuff arrives, now is the time!
US PlayStation Store:
- Dirt Rally VR Bundle – $34.99 (50% off, extra 20% for PS Plus members)
- The Crew Ultimate Edition – $34.99 (30% off, extra 10% for PS Plus members)
- Driveclub Season Pass – $9.09 (30% off, extra 10% for PS Plus members)
- NASCAR Heat Evolution – $20.99 (30% off, extra 10% for PS Plus members)
UK PlayStation Store:
- Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Special Edition – £15.99 (70% off)
- Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO – £11.99 (65% off)
- WRC 5 eSports Edition – £15.99 (64% off, extra 10% for PS Plus members)
- Project CARS Game of the Year Edition – £15.99 (64% off)
US & UK Xbox Store:
- Forza Horizon 2 and 3 Bundle – $59.99/£47.99 (40% off)
- Forza Motorsport 5 and 6 Bundle – $40.00/£37.00 (50% off, Deals with Gold only)
- Forza 6 NASCAR Expansion – $5.00/£4.00 (75% off, Deals with Gold only)
- Forza 5 Car Pass – $5.00/£4.00 (75% off, Deals with Gold only)