((_Speedy_2's Gallery_)) '00 Camaro SS 5-18-07

• Thread starter speedy_2
  • 156 comments
legacy9bf.jpg

4 5 7 13 and 16 are my favorite shots..im an artsy kind of person and i have to say those are looking awesome!

well done! 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Damn, sweet update man. I love the panoramic shots. Great work. Oh, and the grainy pic with the Sepia looks fantastic. I love it. Good job.

I've never been here before,, you've got some awesome shots:tup:
Your last update is like:drool: awesome,, The 9th, last and 4th thumbnail and the 2nd big pic stood out for me:D Keep it up and stop by at my gallery if you have the time and leave comment:cheers:

hmmm..i dont know about the clubman update man...im not really feeling it that much.. :unsure: i like the nurb update better...much better.. :D i love the action going on.. especially the double jump man... that is gold.. 👍 👍

R32mania
hmmm..i dont know about the clubman update man...im not really feeling it that much.. :unsure: i like the nurb update better...much better.. :D i love the action going on.. especially the double jump man... that is gold.. 👍 👍

Thanks man. Yeah I guess the SS Rt. 5 pics were more subtle. Not really a "fast" feel to them. Oh well.

Woah! The legacy update is spot on! 👍 Nice lighting, and great angles, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

lmracer - Thanks. I really liked that pics too.

magburner - I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope I can do another soon, I always so busy now!

PLmatt91
Nice, lovin' the color and some of the reflections are great. Bout time we saw another update ;)

Thanks man. Hope eveyone else will like it. Also, I'm going to do another update soon. Someone on another Forum requested a certain car.

garnettrules21
WOW, some really nice shots in this update, and I love the banner. Great work speedy!!

Agreed,, some great pics,, especially the ones with the Silverado in it,, Some fantastic reflections mate,, Great banner too:tup:

Someone requested these camaro pics on another car related forum. He actually drives a '68 Camaro. So I guess I'll post em here too. :)

Back