((_Speedy_2's Gallery_)) '00 Camaro SS 5-18-07

• Thread starter speedy_2
  • 156 comments
The 3rd one is awesome. The contrast between the rumble strip and the metallic glow of the car is great. The 6th one is good also, and the last Shelby pic is great too. 👍

Very nice! I really like the viper and the camaro shots! That camaro would be a perfect desktop wallpaper!

Before you leave check out my gallery... :)

freddy86
Very nice! I really like the viper and the camaro shots! That camaro would be a perfect desktop wallpaper!

Before you leave check out my gallery... :)

Hmm that's not a bad idea, I might make it bigger. Thanks for the comment, you too pain killer. :)

THanks guys. Just a reminder. My last day of work is tomorrow. I pack up on Thursday and the PS2 is already packed. So, I'm off until Mid February. I'll be on the road to Florida soon. See ya'll later!!

Hey I'm back!!

rufbanner7rs.jpg

Awesome!! Finally, nice to see you're back with an update :D Pics are awesome. To tell you the truth, I like them all, but the last one is my favorite. Keep it up Speedy 👍

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad I'm settled back down and can start taking/editing pics again. Look forward to more soon :)

Welcome back! This update is very nice. The first and last rows are really good, especially the first. Drop by my gallery if you get the time and check out all the updates you missed since you've been gone.

im loving this update man, the car is very smooth! the framing is great, the colors are fantastic. my favorite has got to be the dark shot (3rd pic 2nd row). excellent choice in rims btw;)

FaLLeNAn9eL
im loving this update man, the car is very smooth! the framing is great, the colors are fantastic. my favorite has got to be the dark shot (3rd pic 2nd row). excellent choice in rims btw;)

Thanks man. I was really going way out of my style shooting the Civic. I was really set on doing another Sedan. But, I shot a few just messing around and I was suprised how clean the car looked, even unedited!!

wow..a fellow VIP enthusiast.. :D

those EK shots are awesome man.. i always wanted a black EK but it wont appear on the car lot.. either its white or yellow.. :(

R32mania
wow..a fellow VIP enthusiast.. :D

those EK shots are awesome man.. i always wanted a black EK but it wont appear on the car lot.. either its white or yellow.. :(

Don't think I've ever seen one on a lot either. Even when I was in Japan I never saw a black one.

hey man! great updates 👍 cool lexus update, the Tom´s chaser is just awesome just like you civic typeR and your banners looks really nice
Great job :)👍

Very nice shots man. The car flows with the setting perfectly. Great work, keep it up. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:

PLmatt91
The fifth to last pic is my favorite Speedy, awesome work on this set 👍

Thanks man. As far as the car we discussed, I think I'm going to go a different route. Expect another update soon. :sly:

Back