Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
thanks man. its pretty much a type-r replica... full type-r bumpers, tein suspention, rsx type-s motor, kpro, intake, exhaust, mugen lip, carbon fiber type-r wing, im sure there is more but thats just off the top of my head

I put my roommate's drag radials off of his MR2 on my S2000 yesterday for the hell of it. I had my car on jacks because I was waiting for my new tires to get mounted and threw them on there since they've been sitting in the garage for like 8 months now. The dust was like an inch thick on them :) I think they look pretty good, the back doesn't stick out as much as it appears in the picture, the tread is all under my fender, just the sidewall is showing a little bit.

s2kdr01av6.jpg

s2kdr03ix8.jpg

Sweet garage!

Out of interest, what's your occupation?
Which is your favourite?
Is there much difference in the MPG you get between them?

Sorry, I have sooo many questions. I'm amazed. That's like 20% of my dream garage, the other 80% filled with Meganes.

djblack, jesus, how do you manage to keep track of all those cars with such a small driveway. :dopey:

Ultrabeat, I would suspect is a successful Dj.

well. 6 cars. 2 in garage and 4 in drive-way

And yes, they are arch rivals thats why I bought them, to see which is faster. For now its the STI, but its modded. When I mod the Evo we'll see. Also the GTO is close to the STI.

To ultrabeat: It would be the Evo for car, cause its bigger than STI. The Escalade is favorite truck, my GTO is second cause it maxes out at about 160. Evo maxes at 140, sti around 135

Well, im not only a DJ but i own a small trucking business that brings in $60 per hour plus the $20 and hour from the radio station. Thats $60 per truck anway I have 3, but give $20 an hour to each driver. So all together $140 an hour.

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R. it's got a few goodies, staying all motor for now. SR20 ftw.

mySE-R.jpg

this is a pic from when i first got it, i took that corny ass hood bra off. lol.

Here's my car. A 1982 Datsun 120Y. It's my first car and I love it. :) It didn't always look this good though. I had it bodyworked and painted and did an automatic to manual conversion to it. All in all it runs quite good, it's good on gas since its a little 1200cc engine. For now it's a fun car to drive and drift but I'd like to do an engine swap and some suspension work on it further down the road.

Here's a pic from the Autocross I drove in in June.

Now, a couple of cool Datsun/Nissan. 👍

My brother got a white SE-R. He was thinking about getting rid of it, finally, but decided against it. He's putting in a new motor now. I think he told me that after the new engine and mods, it will be close to 200hp at the crank. Should be a fun little car to drive.

I love the Datsun, too. Too bad that we don't see too many Datsuns around anymore. Glad to see somebody keeping the car alive, putting some work into it. 👍

Hi, ive been absent and lurking around for a long time but i thought id update everyone on my ney ride.

97 civic lsi uk spec d15z6

Attachments

• civ1.jpg
    civ1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 19
  • civ2.jpg
    civ2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
  • civ3.jpg
    civ3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 17
  • civ86.jpg
    civ86.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 13
The short history on my Camaro:

I bought the car in Jan. 2000 with 117k miles, it was originally red on red cloth. It's an automatic. It had the 305ci 5.0L V8 TBI engine (yuck). I yanked most of the interior and primed the exterior and interior black in June of 2001. I took out everything but the console, dash, driver's seat, and driver's seatbelt. In 2003 I sold the Camaro to my brother who had his Galant repo'd. Now in 2006 I'm buying the car back from him in better running condition actually. It has over 215k miles with all original engine components--never been rebuilt. I don't have any pictures of the car primed black but here's the pictures of the outside of the car after my brother and I sanded the car down and he had it primed grey--keep in mind he primed it about 1½ years ago--and never touchd it so the paint literally rubs off. My brother also started converting the original interior color from the stock red to the grey interior of that generation. So I recently (last Saturday) removed everything but the dash, driver's seat, and driver's seatbelt. This time I removed the console so he could sell it on ebay. He also bought those Firebird Formula wheels for cheap but I plan on sticking the original stock wheels on there for now until I get the wheels I want. And he is going to sell those on ebay as well as what interior pieces/carpet are in good enough condition.

I'll list my plans for the car at the end of the post.

100_0462.jpg

100_0461.jpg

100_0460.jpg

*Note: I put in the driver's seat after I took this pic.
23-09-06_2001.jpg

23-09-06_2000.jpg

Plans (in no order):
  • Re-sand it and prime the exterior black again
  • Clean up the interior and respray it black again
  • Straight pipe the exhaust for now (I have a connection to get the car inspected)
  • Replace tie-rods and and sway bar(s)
  • Drop an LT1 in it
  • Install roll cage
  • Rhino line the interior (or find a custom vinyl floor mat similar to what's in the Crown Vic cop cars
  • Install a supercharger
  • Get my wheels
  • Custom fabricate my dash and console
  • Relocate the gas tank
  • Install decent exhaust w/4th Gen Z28 exhaust tips
  • Get new doors+windows+windscreen+hatch glass
  • Fix 2 dents
  • Get new ground effects + IROC hood
  • Install starter button
  • Install a decent navi+stereo system

Here's some pics of my cars.

The ugly one in the second picture is me, the Spike himself :D

This is me driving the Z at the Varano de Melegari
Racetrack, near where I live.

It's me with my (at the time) brand-new 350Z.

This is a picture of me with my old Celica SS-II (2000cc, 16v, FF)

And the last one is my grey Celica with 3SGTE engine (2000cc turbo (the engine is from a dismantled GT-Four), FF)

Back