Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,444 comments
Yeah well with all those rules here in Aus. it will be extremely hard to own a turbo car on my P's but my brother will have the car register in his name. Does anyone know if that would help? Or is it useless for him to do so?

Yeah well with all those rules here in Aus. it will be extremely hard to own a turbo car on my P's but my brother will have the car register in his name. Does anyone know if that would help? Or is it useless for him to do so?

The laws vary from state to state, here in South Australia there is no limited on cars P platers can own at all, you could have a P plater driving a Mclaren F1, no limits.

As for your state, driving under your brothers registration it will not make any difference at all, if you are caught driving it (while turbo'ed on your P's) you will get in trouble doesn't matter who it belongs to or registered it.

Hey everyone, i thought i might post some pictures of my car that im currently learning how to drive in lol.
The current mods include: 2 1/4 inch mandrel bent exhaust + high flow cat, 4-1 headers, simota cold air intake, apexi pro n1 coilovers, exedy hd clutch and toda 3.4 kg flywheel, diy ctr headlights with 8000k HID, 16" rota jspl wheels wrapped in kumho v700's semi slicks

Nice hatchie man, It looks clean, IN BOTH WAYS!! I love the all honda hatches, except for ricers, but yours, yours is just PERFECT!

Hey Jay, I'm sitting infront of my car dreaming again :P

dsc00377ga9.jpg

Please tell me that isn't the intercooler exposed out of the front bumper!! :scared:

hehe thanks djblackmon, and thankyou for the info vipergtsr01! Damn you people in south australia! I wish we didnt have laws like this. I guess i will have to risk it, i'll just put the car on low boost, silence the blow off valve, and getting a black small intercooler, i will have to drive it like a granny so i wont attract the cops.

haha yeah i already do get some attention when i see them drive past, but as long as i dont do anything stupid it will be alright, i have to resist the urge to drive it hard.

Monteclaro that's a clean Honda but there's one problem (ok two if you count it being a Honda for some), you gotta do something about that D series. My opinion would be to just swap it with a B18 rather than boosting the D or getting a B16 (which wouldn't be much of a step up).

Yeah i was thinking of the B18 but that is further down the track. If i can pull 140kw at the wheels with the turbo it will already beat most cars on the road already. I want to make this car have a 13sec quarter mile at least.

Yeah i was thinking of the B18 but that is further down the track. If i can pull 140kw at the wheels with the turbo it will already beat most cars on the road already. I want to make this car have a 13sec quarter mile at least.

man forget the whole B series, go K. Get a K24a2 or K20. Those with a hondata, and boosted are BEASTS!!!

Yea, earlier when you said you might put a B16 in i was like huh?? why not go all the way and put a B18 in the first place. I love those engines, their so rev happy. How much would a B18 cost in Australia? Are they rare??

Yea, earlier when you said you might put a B16 in i was like huh?? why not go all the way and put a B18 in the first place. I love those engines, their so rev happy. How much would a B18 cost in Australia? Are they rare??

Hmm good question i dont know, i think i saw a B18c half cut from DC2 type R for $6000 i think. They are really nice engines, and the vtec on those things are so loud! lol but its good if i get a front cut because then i could have the type R breaks, and the 5 stud wheel conversion.

Back