Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Great pictures, some really crisp looking beauties you got there, love the last on the best 👍

Yeah I'm pretty pleased with that shot, GT5 never fails to impress me at the quality of photos it kicks out, none of mine are edited

You beat me to it. I have already made a chromeline set. Just waiting to put it up on photobucket.
I love your pictures of it and hoping you can do some pictures of the two stealth's. I am sure you will make them look great. 👍

ashes619
You beat me to it. I have already made a chromeline set. Just waiting to put it up on photobucket.
I love your pictures of it and hoping you can do some pictures of the two stealth's. I am sure you will make them look great. 👍

Haha sorry about that. You beat me to the scooby set at top gear yesterday that I was about to do :lol: thanks :) I sure can I have already done a small set with my mclaren f1 on the first page of my gallery it's the second post in fact. But sure thing I will do a set tomorrow with them both 👍 I'm glad you like my work, its not quite upto your standard though

You stole mine idea by 25%. I was going to use a Jag XJ13 not with the chrome-line at Cote D' Azur, luckly you just beat me to the car lol

Great job on one of my favs, 11 and 13 really do it for me, very nice Jag shots.
Thanks :) there's actually a bit of backfire in those shots although I couldn't get it to show up in the shots very clearly

You stole mine idea by 25%. I was going to use a Jag XJ13 not with the chrome-line at Cote D' Azur, luckly you just beat me to the car lol
:lol: sorry about that

love the VW bus, off to buy one now to have some fun!
👍 thanks, it's a bit of a laugh to drive indeed

Stealth Cars,
Mazda 787B
McLaren F1

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

a rare (for me anyway) unfiltered shot
13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

A couple of attempted 'abstract' shots:
18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

Skython11
3, 7, 14, 18, 22, 24

That's a list of brilliant photos 👍

Thanks 👍 that's quite a few of them :cheers: nice too see my abstract attempts are liked too

ashes619
Great shots of the stealth's. I can't wait until I get them. ;)

Thanks 👍 how are you getting them? Or just hoping :lol: really appreciate your views on my shots

ashes619
I just bought the Signature edition. It was extremely cheap and then I will sell all the things I don't need or don't want.

Sweet! Did it still have unused codes an all? That's a great find jealous much. Fair dues

ashes619
Yeah, it should. I got it from a game store and it didn't say it was pre-owned.

Awesome. Your lucky. I'm going to keep an eye out for one from now on I really want the rest of the stealth and Chrome line cars

seriously you have some great skills, I don't know what I would improve on, keep up the good work.

12362674741646454759nicubunu_Comic_characters_Phootgrapher.svg.med.png

Great shots all round. 👍 for using Autumn Ring - probably the least used location for photoshoots. :)

seriously you have some great skills, I don't know what I would improve on, keep up the good work.

12362674741646454759nicubunu_Comic_characters_Phootgrapher.svg.med.png

Wow thanks, I feel my shots still could be better but it's nice to hear your thinking they are good 👍

Great shots all round. 👍 for using Autumn Ring - probably the least used location for photoshoots. :)
Thank you :) yes I chose it as I havent seen it used much and it gave a nice setting with the scenery it has.

New update coming soon, inspired by this :sly:

I chose this as a theme as I'm going to London tomorrow for the day and I've seen this video around several times so thought I might as well do a set on it :)

Last edited:
Mclaren Mercedes SLR
As I am going to London tomorrow and I have seen this video around recently I was inspired by:

Nice!!
2 and 6 are my favourites, tell me though how do you get that paint? I have played for ages and have 1000s of paint choices but no chrome.

Well. That is a shiny car. Nice update. 👍
Thanks ashes 👍

Nice!!
2 and 6 are my favourites, tell me though how do you get that paint? I have played for ages and have 1000s of paint choices but no chrome.
Thanks :)I got them through trades, if you want any I can send you some I have 10+ of each chrome colour 👍

Silver chrome looks great on the SLR in the game, but when it's real, my god it's ugly 👍 :drool:
Yeah I agree, but I guess when your a Arab prince as the owner of the real life car is you can get away with a car that bad

Like the last one, I've also painted one of my SLR's in Chrome, only car on which it fits well (in game)
thanks 👍 indeed I think it works well on it in game, yet to find another one that it suits myself

@matt-mtb thanks :) I really appreciate your kind words

@kanicky if you have any blue Renault sport trophy cars I can send five of each chrome per car 👍

Back