Leicht's gallery: 21/8/2013 random edits

• Thread starter Leicht
  • 241 comments
Lamborghini Aventador

*Following pictures have undergone a very minor editing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and thanks for visiting my gallery :)

Thanks for making this gallery. :sly:

Another lot of great pictures from another great gallery that I have missed. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Lamborghini Aventador

*Following pictures are edited
*Bought another Aventador and paint it in light blue

Hello and criticisms are welcome. Thank you!

So many updates here! :drool:
Definetly like the Gt86, SC430 and the Aventador (Blue) very much, Leicht!

The Aventador looks suprisingly good in this colour!
Well done! 👍

So many updates here! :drool:
Definetly like the Gt86, SC430 and the Aventador (Blue) very much, Leicht!

The Aventador looks suprisingly good in this colour!
Well done! 👍

Wow! thanks ...but sadly less than 4 people usually commented on each of the recents sets lately :indiff: I'm like "Is my editing/pictures bad or something!? but why no one tell me if that's the problem :crazy: :nervous: :scared:" but I'm just gonna continue take pictures, show what I can do best and try to improve my editing/taking picture skills

Recent Aventador set looks great. I'd desaturate the greens just a little, but that's just personal preference.

Recent Aventador set looks great. I'd desaturate the greens just a little, but that's just personal preference.

Yay! thanks for the comment and suggestion..you have a fantastic gallery btw...IT'S CERTAINLY NOT AVERAGE! :crazy:

Volkswagen Golf R & Scirocco R:

*Following pictures are a mixture of stock and subtle editing; you can try to tell me which one you think are edited or not :)

I realize that the lighting in GT5 looks better in pictures after the 2.02 update. Do you guys notice any?

Thanks for checking on my gallery​

Great set here again, a subtle edit was all that was needed with those they're great photos to start with. 👍
Also love the previous Aventador sets too. :)

Some very nice pictures in this update.
The static pictures of the Scirocco could used a bit more saturation or dynamic imo, but Picture 3 is really spot on.

For the lack of comments: I advertise you're showroom from now on in my signature. And believe me - I had similar problems at first. The "attention" I got now really came through my first LF-A @ Nordschleife Update. And since a lot of people started to play Battlefield, CoD or even turned to Forza, the activity of the GT5 Community isn't as high as like last year.

Sorry for not commenting. Your latest sets have been amazing. I especially love your cross processing work and the Aventador set. As a suggestion I would to see a Rally set . Thanks for your kind comments in my gallery

Beautiful sets of the Aventador and Golf Leicht - wonderful job. 👍

:dopey: I'm so overwhelmed by the comments on the Aventador! and the Golf, YAY!!

Some very nice pictures in this update.
The static pictures of the Scirocco could used a bit more saturation or dynamic imo, but Picture 3 is really spot on.

For the lack of comments: I advertise you're showroom from now on in my signature. And believe me - I had similar problems at first. The "attention" I got now really came through my first LF-A @ Nordschleife Update. And since a lot of people started to play Battlefield, CoD or even turned to Forza, the activity of the GT5 Community isn't as high as like last year.

When I read the advertisement part, I was shocked and embarrassed at the same time...THANK YOU!! The reason why I didn't really edit the Scirocco like the Aventador is that I kinda like it stock and also my lack of expertise in editing with GIMP

Sorry for not commenting. Your latest sets have been amazing. I especially love your cross processing work and the Aventador set. As a suggestion I would to see a Rally set . Thanks for your kind comments in my gallery

:odd: Is it the recent sets? As I recall, I didn't use the CP filter lately....RALLY SET? hmm...not really fan though but I'll try :) THANK YOU!:dopey:

EDIT: OK, I just notice your signature! I feel pressured :scared: AHHH!! :lol:

I hope this next update would live up the expectation but it's kinda vague because I didn't edit like crazy :crazy: and , more to again the subtle editing :)

Aston Martin V12 Vantage

This are the picture I intended to use in PMC 61:

Thanks for visiting my gallery!

Last edited:
Those are some great shots of the Aston. I like how the reflections came out, gives the photo's a realistic vibe wich is right up my alley. Nice work.👍

Great set. The second shot in Madrid and the last two photos are my favorites. 👍

:dopey: I glad people like it! It's kinda plain looking for me which is kinda ironic since I intended it to look stock and realistic while I just edit some minor stuff...
but I'm happy w/ it

Really nice, the Lambo set is superb 👍

Thanks!!:dopey:

Those are some great shots of the Aston. I like how the reflections came out, gives the photo's a realistic vibe wich is right up my alley. Nice work.👍

:D I like the reflection comment and realistic vibe...oooooooo Thanks xD

Citroen C4 WRC car!!

*As suggested by Matt-Mtb

*Following pictures are edited

Thank you for visiting this gallery!!! :)

Back