Drag Compeition - Prizes

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments

What should the next drag competition car be?

• FWD tuner

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel you, but in all fairness any claim of a top time without proof of it should not be considered valid. Otherwise there would be a flood of #1 claims which would undermine the legitimacy of your event. For the sake of reference it's cool, but never in the spirit of competition. I know that that was my time and so do those that ran me but you can't expect anyone to just take my/their word for it. I'm an honest dude and I appreciate everyone trusting me. It means alot to me. But I will not accept any formal credit for placing in an event for which I have not provided evidence of my claim to be judged. Like I said I enjoyed tuning for it and wanted to see where I landed in the rankings but as far as entering, I'm out for the reason I stated earlier. I'm just happy to see where I stand and am proud of my accomplishment. Thanks though.

It's different when there's a flood of #1 claims, but that hasn't happened and it would be quite clear if it was. Everyone who took part in the last event that did not have photo proof of there time didn't even give 1st place times. I think whoever got 3rd didnt give photo proof until after I gave him the position but he was telling the truth nonetheless. The drag community in here are all well trusted people, not kids who will do anything without thinking they would get caught.

Im in central time so does that mean it ends at 11pm my time? By the way I hate that vette :mad: I finally gave up on the damn thing

My Best time 10.241
IMAG0701.jpg

I'm watching the F1 race right now. I'll go through the times and set the positions after. Since I already have the next competition in mind, I'll set that up too. Just once question, who doesn't have the DLC pack that came with the 3 vdubs, the 2 minis, and the xjr9? The car I'd like to use is in that pack.

I'm watching the F1 race right now. I'll go through the times and set the positions after. Since I already have the next competition in mind, I'll set that up too. Just once question, who doesn't have the DLC pack that came with the 3 vdubs, the 2 minis, and the xjr9? The car I'd like to use is in that pack.

I don't have it just because I'm not a big fan of Volkswagen or Mini and, for the price, its not worth the 1 car I would use. I can sit out a round if I'm the only one without it.

VW Scirocco R!!!!!!!!

Master__Shake_
I don't have it just because I'm not a big fan of Volkswagen or Mini and, for the price, its not worth the 1 car I would use. I can sit out a round if I'm the only one without it.

Well there's plenty of other cars to choose from. Hell, if I was crazy enough I could make you guys drag tune an LMP lol

I wish I knew what family guy scene this was referring to.

lol I saw the "meg" in the word and had to use it. Family guy is the only show that, when I can sit down at watch it, makes me for forget about all the BS in the world and just laugh. Yeah its pretty racist, and yeah they get low brow, but it's hilarious. It's definitely my favorite cartoon followed closely by ATHF.

lol I saw the "meg" in the word and had to use it. Family guy is the only show that, when I can sit down at watch it, makes me for forget about all the BS in the world and just laugh. Yeah its pretty racist, and yeah they get low brow, but it's hilarious. It's definitely my favorite cartoon followed closely by ATHF.
Lol serio. Stewie is the man!

Master__Shake_

Family guy and American Dad are my favourite cartoons :)

Master__Shake_

Seriously, the people who are offended by that show need to just learn to deal with life and stop being hipsters. If I got angry every time a tourettes joke was made on tv I'd be going insane, but I joke about it myself. Hell, when the south park episode that made fun of it aired, I was quoting parts from it.

Back