Drag Compeition - Prizes

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments

What should the next drag competition car be?

• FWD tuner

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, for some reason I feel like I forgot to send the last set of prize cars. So to the three of you who won the last tournament, did you ever get your cars or did I forget?

I never received my prize car but no biggie, I have 3 of those shelby's so dont worry about it.

000_0077.jpg

000_0078.jpg

Master__Shake_
I guess.. I just saw that the time was ending and got it in last minute. Completely forgot about it to be honest.

You're gonna have to give me a few weeks to tally up all the submissions lol. I gotta go through my cars to see what's related to the challenge as prize ars

You're gonna have to give me a few weeks to tally up all the submissions lol. I gotta go through my cars to see what's related to the challenge as prize ars

I thought there'd be more people who entered. I don't need a car, just wanted to be competitive. Was kind of hoping someone could break into the 11.5s with it.

Last edited:
Hope you get that PS3 fixed soon so we can resume the tuning wars. :)

You know what they say''No money ,no honey''
I have a lot of things running lately and economically
my country is wreck.
So it's difficult to give money to fix it only for my pleasure man
I'm trying to save money for difficult circumstances!!!

You must use more than 100kg ballast to achieve 0.85Gs bro
I know that cause my ST did 11.731 without and 0.79Gs
and 0.83Gs with 80kg and 11.675 and when i finally knew what
i had to do to become faster disaster....came!!!
Thats the time before the ps3 burned and without ballast
Look the 0-60 and the 0-100 difference man,thats how i know you run a lot of ballast!!!
2012-03-21233441.jpg

You must use more than 100kg ballast to achieve 0.85Gs bro
I know that cause my ST did 11.731 without and 0.79Gs
and 0.83Gs with 80kg and 11.675 and when i finally knew what
i had to do to become faster disaster....came!!!
Thats the time before the ps3 burned and without ballast
Look the 0-60 and the 0-100 difference man,thats how i know you run a lot of ballast!!!

Yeah I used about 90-100kg of ballast. I told squirrel if he was worried about the gforce I'd send pics of it with and without SRF on to confirm. You'd be surprised what cars like ballast and which ones don't.

Yeah I used about 90-100kg of ballast. I told squirrel if he was worried about the gforce I'd send pics of it with and without SRF on to confirm. You'd be surprised what cars like ballast and which ones don't.

FWD cars were the first on my list that i tried bro
I wanted to see how fast is all the FWD cars in Tsukuba
so i played first Tsukuba and then i played drags.
Maybe someone think i'm crazy cause we speek about
100+ cars but that was not the problem.
I understood from the first circle if the chassis was good
and if it could handle the power for drags...
There are some cars that are underestimated such as
Mazda 25Z which is heavy for drags but incredible
for cirquits!!!!!!!
That was the reason 95% of my cars were broken in.
You asked before how i can brake in so many cars???
Play a lot in cirquits,you do that and you will have
them all broken in very soon.....:)

And something last...
Does my time counts for competition???
I didnt send anything but i post it here yesterday!!!

And something last...
Does my time counts for competition???
I didnt send anything but i post it here yesterday!!!

You'll have to ask squirrel; I'm not sure if he's even counting this competition since very few people tried. I wanted it to be a close battle like the Corvette was.

Master__Shake_
You'll have to ask squirrel; I'm not sure if he's even counting this competition since very few people tried. I wanted it to be a close battle like the Corvette was.

Consiering there's only three people who entered, and I'm looking for some cool prize cars, I'm not gonna count this one. I'm thinking of doing some high powered car people regularly use to make it more appealing to those who aren't the top tier tuners in here.

Consiering there's only three people who entered, and I'm looking for some cool prize cars, I'm not gonna count this one. I'm thinking of doing some high powered car people regularly use to make it more appealing to those who aren't the top tier tuners in here.

Great! Cars under 700 horses dont keep me interested long enough to get a good tune. Could we sugest a car? And it needs to be something we have not tuned previously, I want it to be an even competition. Like in kenny's comp the svt f150 has been tuned by many already, so they just need to retune. But for guys like me starting from scratch it kind of sucks( no offence kenny lol).

jryeargin
Great! Cars under 700 horses dont keep me interested long enough to get a good tune. Could we sugest a car? And it needs to be something we have not tuned previously, I want it to be an even competition. Like in kenny's comp the svt f150 has been tuned by many already, so they just need to retune. But for guys like me starting from scratch it kind of sucks( no offence kenny lol).

Yes, of course you guys can suggest cars. I was thinking a lambo or Ferrari since those do get tuned but I never see them too much.

Nissan 300zx 700ps+
RUF BTR 650ps+
Mercedes choose one there are at least 5 more than 700ps
Holden Monaro 700ps+
Pontiac 800ps+
Special Car:Gillet Vertigo high power/low weight !!!
There are to many cars to tune just like another not so powerfull
but will be great for drags Honda Dualnote

I like the vertigo idea! I have not touched one and I think shake mentioned something about wanting to drag tune it.

I like the vertigo idea! I have not touched one and I think shake mentioned something about wanting to drag tune it.

I believe a 9.4sec time is nice for that car cause it spins to much!!!
Lets see who can make it under 9.3 and that will be the incredible time

I believe a 9.4sec time is nice for that car cause it spins to much!!!
Lets see who can make it under 9.3 and that will be the incredible time

I think its a good challenge! Now we just have to see what everyone else thinks.

jryeargin
I think its a good challenge! Now we just have to see what everyone else thinks.

Is there a way to get it as a prize car? Unless it's easily obtainable for everyone it'd be better to avoid it.

Nah I just use it on those online 650PP races. It's good for cornering but has no low-gear traction at all. I'll tune anything, just name something else. :P

I won't be home at all tomorrow so I'll check out some cars on Saturday. Your hints as to what I'll be looking to choose are that's it's not American and it's awd.

KaroSVTR
AWD!!! No bueno!

Everyone can tune rwd suspensions and transmissions pretty easily. AWD actually takes a good amount of trial and error for a 1st gear launch and proper suspension settings. Don't worry, they'll be a ton of power to make the awd worth it.

Back