Drag Compeition - Prizes

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments

What should the next drag competition car be?

• FWD tuner

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
New York
XSVterror16
xsvterror16
This will be a 1/4 event at SSRX

Car - HPA FT565

Rules:
Use the 1/4m Speed Test at SSRX.
Take a picture to prove your time and post it here.
Competition ends 12:00AM EST on April 12th, 2012.
If you get a faster time then the one you originally submitted, and do so before the deadline, please edit the post you made with your original time and replace the photo with the faster time photo.
NO AIDS ARE ALLOWED except for ABS since it does not affect your 1/4m time in any way.

Prize cars: To be announced.

Last edited:
IMG00458-20120217-0818.jpg
[/IMG]

Crikey! That jillaroo is causing me to crack a fat! Ah bloody hell, this whacker always yabbers at her. I might just get caught up in a blue with him. I'll make him liquid laugh his own brekkie!

PTK
Crikey! That jillaroo is causing me to crack a fat! Ah bloody hell, this whacker always yabbers at her. I might just get caught up in a blue with him. I'll make him liquid laugh his own brekkie!

Hahaha the funny thing is I actually understood all of that :)

mattjones
Hahaha the funny thing is I actually understood all of that :)

I had to use an Aussie slang dictionary lol wasn't that easy haha

PTK
I had to use an Aussie slang dictionary lol wasn't that easy haha

Hahaha now imagine if some guy came up and said that to you IRL.. You should start talking like that over in the states.. Just to throw 🤬 up :)

mattjones
Hahaha now imagine if some guy came up and said that to you IRL.. You should start talking like that over in the states.. Just to throw 🤬 up :)

My desire to move to Australia just dropped pretty much altogether. A New Yorker trying to understand Aussie slang will probably be just as funny as an Aussie trying to understand what the hell I'm saying in a normal manner.

squirlybmx
My desire to move to Australia just dropped pretty much altogether. A New Yorker trying to understand Aussie slang will probably be just as funny as an Aussie trying to understand what the hell I'm saying in a normal manner.

It really depends what area you go in Australia I think. I live on the Gold Coast and to be real no one I know talks like that.

The main difference is we call jandles thongs. If someone's your mate, they're your friend. And I can understand what you've said there easily.

Hahaha 'stralya is a sick place to live man.. Just stay out of the big cities and you'll be fine.. The only time you will hear talk like what PTK was demonstrating is in very rural towns and what have you..

mattjones
Hahaha 'stralya is a sick place to live man.. Just stay out of the big cities and you'll be fine.. The only time you will hear talk like what PTK was demonstrating is in very rural towns and what have you..

Exactly this haha

It really depends what area you go in Australia I think. I live on the Gold Coast and to be real no one I know talks like that.

The main difference is we call jandles thongs. If someone's your mate, they're your friend. And I can understand what you've said there easily.

Well I hate New York, and actually say mate every once in a while without even thinking about it. People have even asked me if I was British at all just because of they way I speak sometimes, and they actually say my accent sounds British, not the vocabulary I use. The weird thing is that I'm 100% Italian, I'm blonde and blue eyed so I don't look it, and I don't sound it. California will most likely be my home after college since Australia is a hell of a move.

Can we have a set submission time and end tuning time please??? And honestly this the end date is far away... :)

Guess I'll be the first to post a run. Spent a few hours tuning and I think there's more to come out of it.

100_1141.jpg

Last edited:
Master__Shake_
Guess I'll be the first to post a run. Spent a few hours tuning and I think there's more to come out of it.

Umm i dont think those things have that much g force i dont know though because i dont have one but that seems really high for a subie.

twinturbowedge
Umm i dont think those things have that much g force i dont know though because i dont have one but that seems really high for a subie.

Off the line for a brief moment a subie will launch like a GTR which can be why the Gs are so high. But I dont think my spec c was close to 1.80 when I tried that a while ago. My best bet is SRF

Last edited:
Yea i know how a subie launch i have been tunning subies for a long time i even think before ptk and i have never had my subie retch 1.80 gs but the again i dont have a 2011 and i think i need to get that one because that time is pretty good.

Last edited:
Off the line for a brief moment a subie will launch like a GTR which can be why the Gs are so high. But I dont think my spec c was close to 1.80 when I tried that a while ago. My best best is SRF
Ya your right his SRF is on. Best G i got out of this was was 1.71G

twinturbowedge
Yea i know how a subie launch i have been tunning subies for a long time i even think before ptk and i have never had my subie retch 1.80 gs but the again i dont have a 2011 and i think i need to get that one because that time is pretty good.

It's same hp but 50 odd kg more than the '07

Back