Mustang GT 05

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 125 comments
r4a2g0
I ran PTKs Mustang. I had my Mustang out too... We lined up and ....he left me :(

EDIT: So Im trying and trying but I cant even break into the 9s. Im stuck at 10.004 Man do I suck at this car. lol

My tune struggled to break 10 on good launch was 9.98. Then I made a few adjustments because the weight balance is really funky try different damper settings and spring rates.

On another note I really should add a wing for that reason. It's just it defaces a mustang to put a wing on it

Master__Shake_
And yet the SVT comes with a funky one stock.. lol. How did you like the sambabus jumping last night?

Haha that was fun, you should have seen some of the drifting I was doing in mine.. Slash saw a few corners :P

Haha I should put up a YouTube video of me drifting the van.. But it's probably only gonna get as much interest as my scirocco videos :(

Haha that was fun, you should have seen some of the drifting I was doing in mine.. Slash saw a few corners :P

Haha I should put up a YouTube video of me drifting the van.. But it's probably only gonna get as much interest as my scirocco videos :(

I'd like to see this lol.

I'd like to see this lol.

There was a custom track that Shake made and there was a huge hill with a sharp turn that goes up another hill and he drifted it perfectly until I hit him. I couldn't believe it.

Slashfan
There was a custom track that Shake made and there was a huge hill with a sharp turn that goes up another hill and he drifted it perfectly until I hit him. I couldn't believe it.

Ooooo I drift too!!! Methinks I drift pretty good on Tsukuba for a drag racer haha

r4a2g0
Change the tags to say celebrity oops nip slip and so on and so fourth. That will get you tons of hits. :lol:

:lol: I actually laughed at that

swara96
Ooooo I drift too!!! Methinks I drift pretty good on Tsukuba for a drag racer haha

1/4 tunes drift pretty well. But for drifting I always slam my car on its guts

Slashfan
I love drifting my 1/4 tunes. They always work.

Drifting 1/4 tunes got me into drifting in manual. So much more control that way, and if you change gears properly can get the back to kick out more.

I always drift to the strip at Indy..

Drifting 1/4 tunes got me into drifting in manual. So much more control that way, and if you change gears properly can get the back to kick out more.

I always drift to the strip at Indy..

I make an attempt lol

This is the best I could do for now. Im sure it will be beat soon if it has not been already.

IMAG0273.jpg

Yep me2 lol. Last one I promise. By the way Nice time nuke 👍

IMAG0271.jpg

Last edited:
Back