Mustang GT 05

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 125 comments
Now were even lol
P1010022-3.jpg
[/IMG]

NICE!!! 👍

It's called the Speed Test pack. Was $4.99 last I knew.

That Mustang is pissing me off. Best I got out of it last night was 9.958.

Lol i figured out its was my suspension that was holding me back

Slashfan

I got 9.936 after putting on a wing but I got bored fast

I got 9.936 after putting on a wing but I got bored fast

I got mine with a wing. I was like screw this. Tweaked the transmission and suspension HARD and only got it down about a full tenth. There has to be something I'm missing.

Slashfan
I got mine with a wing. I was like screw this. Tweaked the transmission and suspension HARD and only got it down about a full tenth. There has to be something I'm missing.

My 0-60 is where I'm lacking. It could be something to do with weight balance and adjusting springs and dampers accordingly

The weight balance sucks, it's like 65/35 or something like that. My overall time just sucks on that car right now. I've had enough of it.

I shift there too. Every time lol. I really think it's a suspension issue, I've got a great trans on it. I've never been great with working the suspension. I'm just impatient.

I touched up on a few cars today, got my Mach1 down nearly a full tenth by working out gear lag and lengthing gears.

Fastest I can get the '05 is 9.91X.. I don't know what the trick is, but I've tried everything in the suspension and even ballast with no results. This makes me hate mustangs even more.

Fastest I can get the '05 is 9.91X.. I don't know what the trick is, but I've tried everything in the suspension and even ballast with no results. This makes me hate mustangs even more.
Hey hey hey! Dont go there man lol. Ill take a look at my tune and ill let you know exactly what i have tomorrow. Im at work right :grumpy:

Hey hey hey! Dont go there man lol. Ill take a look at my tune and ill let you know exactly what i have tomorrow. Im at work right :grumpy:

I don't want the setup, and you probably have the same suspension as me anyway. I'm expressing my rage for this car with text so it helps me feel better. It'll likely end up with giving up and never using the car again. I always have my XR-7 as a backup.

I don't want the setup, and you probably have the same suspension as me anyway. I'm expressing my rage for this car with text so it helps me feel better. It'll likely end up with giving up and never using the car again. I always have my XR-7 as a backup.
Whats your HP? Its should be like 735 i think

Back