Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
praiano63
I think IIdantel also have one but i can't find it..... He don't have a list in his garage showing all his cars :grumpy::grumpy::)

I do have it but I didn't post it in the front page

Front page updated

Last edited:
Does the legendary Praiano tune on a wheel?

I just got mine and want to try your Supra RZ tune.

Yes my friend, G27 since more than 2 years, after 10 years with a pad. No way for me now to play again with this, i totally forget how to do. Wheel is another dimension. Don't think it's faster, but 200% more pleasure.
Legendary is the Toyota Supra RZ , not me, i'm just a beach boy. :)👍

Supra is nice with a wheel but you're a fanatic touge racer , why don't you try a 111R or my S2000 R1 touge car.This is the most fast, fine and reactive touge car i have, the wheel is very sharp but always stays fair.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6102120#post6102120

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi praiano! Please tell me, after applied a tuning, if I limit the power with the power limiter (%), the transmission needs to be reworked or is enough to use the final gear setting?! Thank you!

Hi praiano! Please tell me, after applied a tuning, if I limit the power with the power limiter (%), the transmission needs to be reworked or is enough to use the final gear setting?! Thank you!

Don't use too much power limiter, the price to pay above a certain value is too high.
The rule is more or less.
The power limiter make your power band flat, the same power is avalaible all along .
If the RPM range when you shift is for example :
Shift 8000 rpm retake 6500 rpm (space between gears)
Don't use power limiter that will make flat the power band before 6500 rpm.
More you use it less power you'll have Generally , value under 90% power limiter prejudicate your car in most of the cases.

For your question, when you have a tuned close or super close gearbox use the final gear only to modulate your max speed.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Don't use too much power limiter, the price to pay above a certain value is too high.
The rule is more or less.
The power limiter make your power band flat, the same power is avalaible all along .
If the RPM range when you shift is for example :
Shift 8000 rpm retake 6500 rpm (space between gears)
Don't use power limiter that will make flat the power band before 6500 rpm.
More you use it less power you'll have Generally , value under 90% power limiter prejudicate your car in most of the cases.

For your question, when you have a tuned close or super close gearbox use the final gear only to modulate your max speed.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

All clear but, the only place where you can see the space between gears is the chart on the settings page? Right? I only see there a max rpm (f.e.: 8000). The values between needs to be deduced?

:scared::scared: vibrations ?? really? how this? in the wheel or control ??

HAHAHAH..:sly:...yes..! it,s like chatter or vibrations...in the car and my G27,when the Mercedes c9 reaches 330km / h approx jejeje and the Nissan rc89c also, using the tune of Nissan r92cp .... everything happens in the straight after Eau Rouge in Spa...

All clear but, the only place where you can see the space between gears is the chart on the settings page? Right? I only see there a max rpm (f.e.: 8000). The values between needs to be deduced?

You will see the RPM space between gears driving ,when you shift.
Stay in bumper vision , more acurate, more divisions, and check.
For example , the SCION i'm tuning now, let's say this car shift at 8000 rpm and the retake in the upper gear is at 6600 rpm.
I'm tuning it at 450PP.
You have several ways to set your power limiter for a better performance.

1st - 100% power limiter.
1-100.jpg
2-100.jpg

It give a peak of 250 HP at 7200 RPM, right in the middle of your gears between 2 shift.
More or less:
244HP at 6600rpm-retake
250HP at 7200 rpm
244HP at 8000 rpm-shift

2cd - 90% power limiter
3-90.jpg
4-90.jpg

It give a nice flat power band with 247 HP all along , till 6600rpm to 8000rpm.
I can use the max power available all the time during my drive and it take out only 3 HP from the optimum configuration.

3rd - 79% power limiter
5-79.jpg
6-79.jpg

Then i will have 242HP to use since early 6400rpm, but i'll never go so low because my retake is at 6600rpm.
It just take me out 2HP comparing to the precedent configuration.

That's why i'll use most of the time the option number 2. Generally i use 95% power limiter on most of my tunes.

Hope it help.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

EDIT: This scion is amazing, faster than my Lotus 111R at 450PP sport medium tires. Wait and see.

Very clear, thank you very much, praiano!

If it is about this SCION: 2012 Scion FR-S '12, sadly I don't have access to PSN Store in my contry, so... :(

Very clear, thank you very much, praiano!

If it is about this SCION: 2012 Scion FR-S '12, sadly I don't have access to PSN Store in my contry, so... :(
But you have the toyota gt86? Very similar

Very fast ,very safe any condition. The same tune fit to both car , TOYOTA 86GT or SCION FR-S , exactly the same car with the same performance.
Rear aerofoil is optional, there is a very light superior top speed without it, but the car feel a little bit more planted on his line during high speed corners on the ring. Nothing big, just a sensation. Up to each pilot to use or not.

scionoffline.jpg

19-scion-fr-s-concept-ny-1303324359.jpg
sciononline.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Very fast ,very safe any condition. The same tune fit to both car , TOYOTA 86GT or SCION FR-S , exactly the same car with the same performance.
Rear aerofoil is optional, there is a very light superior top speed without it, but the car feel a little bit more planted on his line during high speed corners on the ring. Nothing big, just a sensation. Up to each pilot to use or not.

Enjoy your drive.

I've enjoyed Toyota 86 GT yesterday. Yes, I love this car.

i am on your page for the zz11 online tune no aero but there is no tune here just pictures of it, can you steer me in the right direction please and keep up the good work

TOMMY KAIRA ZZII '00 -STOCK AEROFOIL // 600PP // ONLINE OK

Special online tune for Nurburgring Nordschleife. This is my third tune of this car, 1 offline , 1 Online with rear aerofoil and this one, it's 6'15 hotlap on the ring 6'20" racing cruising speed.

zzIInnoaero.jpg

azur10.jpg

Ok now, tuning sheet update. Problem with imageshack ,now photobucket .... better.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Already tested, shootout https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7038703#post7038703

Result "Toyota Weddsport Celica '03"
CSLACR tune https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7097943#post7097943
GeeBaby / praiano tunhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7098347#post7098347e.

Just need to add 50 kg ballast pos 00 and perhaps a few points on springs.

Sorry praiano, the shootout tunes are not made for offline driving only?! :drool:

Latest Posts

Back