Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to photo stream and the lambo pic it's still there... in the same position. Like if someone left it there for us to see it.

Weird.

Yep it's true. I just brought it up on my game and snapped this pic.

GT5_Masked_Corvette.jpg

So going back to the Vette which is obviously real I'm not sure I understand the logic of adding a car in mask form and then editing it when it's revealed in real life, if that is what they're doing. I mean it's a nice original concept but unless Chevy have revealed the secrets of the specs for the car then you're just driving a completely fictional car before it's revealed and updated.

So going back to the Vette which is obviously real I'm not sure I understand the logic of adding a car in mask form and then editing it when it's revealed in real life, if that is what they're doing. I mean it's a nice original concept but unless Chevy have revealed the secrets of the specs for the car then you're just driving a completely fictional car before it's revealed and updated.

Yeah, PD would never make a completely fictional car. lol

But seriously. Probably PD does have the specs of the real car. PD didn't just randomly make up this masked version and "hide" it in the car list so that it would be "found" and stir up hype. I'm betting we'll never be allowed to drive the masked version. Once it's served its purpose it will go away.

There is a plan, and that plan can only end with a fully specced C7 in GT5. There is no other scenario that justifies the effort of modeling the masked car.

I can't remember how it was dealt with with the GT-R in Prologue, but chances are PD has been given the specs, and probably will just use the maddening "----" for them until after the reveal and the camo comes off. Though, we already know the engine's specs, and I assume the weight is roughly similar to the C6.

What would be interesting; will they be taking the weight of the camo into account? :sly:

Yeah, PD would never make a completely fictional car. lol

But seriously. Probably PD does have the specs of the real car. PD didn't just randomly make up this masked version and "hide" it in the car list so that it would be "found" and stir up hype. I'm betting we'll never be allowed to drive the masked version. Once it's served its purpose it will go away.

There is a plan, and that plan can only end with a fully specced C7 in GT5. There is no other scenario that justifies the effort of modeling the masked car.

If we're never allowed to drive it, that was a complete waste of PD's time. Not saying that isn't something they wouldn't do... but I imagine we'll be able to drive it in some form.

Besides, it won't go away; look at the masked GT-R, they'll keep it around to further pad the car count.

If we get the C7 on the reveal date, then PD is doing exactly what FM4 did with the new Viper. Looks like they are actually trying to stay ahead of the game for once.

Not being able to drive that masked Vett would be like suffering a bad dose of constipation!

Maybe Kaz will give it to us for a Christmas present.

DarkAvengerZR1
Lol, shadow on the Aventador fooled everyone! Nice find okami11408!

Credit goes to JK83, he was the first to post about it in the Lambo thread.

If we're never allowed to drive it, that was a complete waste of PD's time. Not saying that isn't something they wouldn't do... but I imagine we'll be able to drive it in some form.

Considering how much interest it's generating, it's obviously not a waste of time. Guerrilla marketing FTW! ;)

Maybe they will keep it around and let us drive it. But I still think it will go away. From the pics I've seen it looks like they modeled it in lower resolution. But I haven't seen it "for real" so it could just be the pictures.

PureGTMuzz
Good heads up post by you mate. I just helped out a bit.

No problem. I appreciate it. I just can't do that i guess on my phone. So thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back