Striped Aventador: **Disproven**

• Thread starter Davis
  • 185 comments
I just figured that out...
Little playing with Route X I can get those shadows fit, but here is couple examples.

So sorry to crash your livery editor dreams :(

Last edited:
I'd like to be the guy who took that photo, Imagine just harmlessly looking through GTPlanet and coming across this thread. I'd be laughing so hard right now.

Little playing with Route X I can get those shadows fit, but here is couple examles.

So sorry to crash your livery editor dreams :(

Hi mate absolutely top find. I think it needs putting into the OP instead of being buried in thread and also into the News section so there is no further confusion on the matter.:bowdown:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yeah, shadows. That explains why it never looked right and the badge being slightly closer to the left ''stripe'' in the original picture.

What time of day does it need to be set at as i have tried to replicate this but there are no shadows anywhere that get even close to replicating that.

What time of day does it need to be set at as i have tried to replicate this but there are no shadows anywhere that get even close to replicating that.

Just go practice and under 3000m sign about 2-3 mins after start shadows fit perfectly 👍
Those shadows just move damn fast.

Those pics are 100% un edited just used GT5 camera adjust.
Here is it in photo stream.

Last edited:
Just go practice and under 3000m sign about 2-3 mins after start shadows fit perfectly 👍
Those shadows just move damn fast.

Those pics are 100% un edited just used GT5 camera adjust.

Yeah tried that but i'm getting nothing. I'm confused by your picture though. Your car is clearly just before the overhead gantry as the shadow width ways across the road shows. Yet there is no bold 3000 marking on the road, a marking which is approx' 2x the length of the Aventador. Where is it? These markings appear in the same location at all gantries.

Goodwork.

Have to say, when shadows were mentioned originally I had a laugh as I thought no way, been proved wrong tho.

Kinda explains why the pic is black and white as if it was colour the shadow would be a hell of alot easier to spot!

priesty_lfc
Goodwork.

Have to say, when shadows were mentioned originally I had a laugh as I thought no way, been proved wrong tho.

Kinda explains why the pic is black and white as if it was colour the shadow would be a hell of alot easier to spot!

I was also one of the people who said it couldn't be a shadow. I'm kinda gutted it is. I'll tell you what, the person who found that most certainly had a good laugh at all us lot. Lol. He almost got it bang on aswel!

I updated the OP, I had no idea this simple question thread would turn into this. I didn't even like the Aventador and I feel sad.

Little playing with Route X I can get those shadows fit, but here is couple examples.
:(

That is just awesome! Gotta give credit to the creativity of GT5 players. Now how did someone bag the C7? :)

I can't wait to try this out on lots of different cars now, then I'll flood the photostream with the results. :lol:

Well at least it looks like we are getting the C7. A friend of mine said when you go to Chevrolet it says 17 cars and there are currently 16 there. So hopefully

Back