Time Trial #63 880PP Formula GT/480PP Subaru Impreza

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 986 comments
Finally managed to get a lap together to put me in 3rd, only by 0.008 with a 1:10.002 but still :P Hoping to get into the 1:09s eventually, I think I lost about 0.2 in the middle sector so not too far off now 👍

Wow PD really outdid themselves, removing the 1st 5-6 players,,,,and couldnt be bothered to look just a bit further down, dedman,supercat and crx also on sportshard.
Also 1st 3 are a bit questionable with no history of such good results.

Never been in top ten, but how is it possible only 1 of 10 has a video replay?

Wow PD really outdid themselves, removing the 1st 5-6 players,,,,and couldnt be bothered to look just a bit further down, dedman,supercat and crx also on sportshard.

yes I agree times above eclipsi should not be there

Probably because of all the fixing that PD has had to do to the leaderboards. Yet another bad side effect of people cheating and putting up those accounts with the silly ass names. Just my guess.

Finally managed to get a lap together to put me in 3rd, only by 0.008 with a 1:10.002 but still :P Hoping to get into the 1:09s eventually, I think I lost about 0.2 in the middle sector so not too far off now 👍

Awesome lap. Would you terribly mind sharing your tune?

Nice.

Definitely, will haven't posted soon 👍

Nice! I am having trouble with the set of quick turns after the "chicane jump" I get through the first left/right super fast but usually end up spinning or braking way to early for the second set of right/left. I must lose at least 1.5 seconds through that section alone. Having a tune I know is capable forces me to work on my driving errors. So thanks.

Nice! I am having trouble with the set of quick turns after the "chicane jump" I get through the first left/right super fast but usually end up spinning or braking way to early for the second set of right/left. I must lose at least 1.5 seconds through that section alone. Having a tune I know is capable forces me to work on my driving errors. So thanks.

I had the same problem then I dropped the diff to 5(99% sure) 9 and 16. It helped alot. My old setting were nuts but still.

My trouble is I keep spinning going under braking at the top of the hill (sector 1). I can get the real to stay put.

Suspension:
Ride 7/7
Spring 19.0/18.5
Dampers 8/8 8/8
ARB 7/7
Camber 2.0/0.7
Toe -0.05/0.20

LSD 8/6/13

Downforce 70/90

Ballast 30kg @ +20

798bhp @85.3%

And I've apparently been running default gearing so will have to get a tune on that :lol:

Has anyone got the replays for the suspect Impreza entries?

I would like to view them if anyone is willing to post them here. 👍

Thanks Spurgy. I just used your tune with my own trans and brake balance and I Hit my goal of Top 100. I'm at a high 1:11 now. New goal.... Get within one second of 1st place.

Last edited:
I dont know why but slowest car and cannot beat gold Was Impreza Coupe 22B-STi, better was STi spec C RA05 light under gold time and I made my fastest lap in STi sedan 10'

I try with the 22B and the Type RA '05, but i did my best lap with the Sport Wagon STi ´00.

skyline1683
Add my psn skyline_catt1683 I will do a full test and post all results on to my you tube channel so everyone can see the difference
All I ask is please stay away from the seasonal events while testing. That would be greatly appreciated.

If you added that account I posted earlier I will tell you how to get the tires, parts, ect.

It would take too long to send you every tire because of the GT5 trade limit. Please PM me when you are available.
GTP_CargoRat
Ah, ok. I didn't see L3L's post in that way, but I guess I can see where the confusion would set in. Thanks for the explanation, sometimes I just need to be hit upside my head I guess. :lol:

Also, I certainly do not see L2L as enabling cheaters. He was just explaining things to everyone here so they would know how the cheaters could be cheating with the tires.

GTP_CargoRat
Read my pm. L2L is not condoning cheating. He is against it as much as I, and others, are. I think you simply misunderstood his post. He is one of the good guys here and only trying to help others understand how the cheating is being done. He has put many hours into testing and is very thourough in what he does. He should be thanked for his efforts, not thought of as a cheat. If you go back and carefully read his posts from start to finish, I am pretty sure you will see that you simply took his post the wrong way. :cheers:

Nail on the head. Exactly I hate people that cheat. I am trying to figure out what exactly they are doing. I know for a fact on the Subaru Impreza event, they are using one of the Comfort Soft tires I had mentioned before. I am not totally sure on what all tires are available with the racing class tires in the FGT event, though I will find out tonight.

Also I thought about it last night. Some of the hidden parts like the Triple Plate Clutch, Racing Flywheel will increase launch speed (as tested by a few members of the drag forum).

Which the Racing Flywheel and Triple Plate Clutch should have no effect on the FGT car. Through testing I have discovered most race cars already have those parts anyway. The Subaru Impreza event should have a effect though.

Regardless, people are going to cheat. It sucks but it is true. For whatever reason that may be, it is just going to happen. Like the chicane cutting, people are going to do it. Yeah it sucks, it just proves that they can't play legit. It is a 🤬 shame that they can't. Nothing we can do about it though.

Thanks Spurgy. I just used your tune with my own trans and brake balance and I Hit my goal of Top 100. I'm at a high 1:11 now. New goal.... Get within one second of 1st place.

Well, you're already faster than what I can do with a wheel. :lol:

Possible duplicate account on the FGT 3rd place - GTPL_Immortal :( He's just love the attention ...

And this is what he says about no 7 - ImmortalCheater :

This is a stupid cheater big he drive with racing soft and hate me I dont know his first psn I would like to know his first psn **** cheater is this

How do you know if he's on racing soft ? Spugy777 and GTD_mikos_87 posted faster times, does that mean they are using racing soft too ? I think someone used that name just to make a statement.

Possible duplicate account on the FGT 3rd place - GTPL_Immortal :( He's just love the attention ...

And this is what he says about no 7 - ImmortalCheater :

How do you know if he's on racing soft ? Spugy777 and GTD_mikos_87 posted faster times, does that mean they are using racing soft too ? I think someone used that name just to make a statement.

You can see on first sector who is a cheater.
Look mikos is a cheater he have first sector 18,50 thats not possible with racing hard the first sector is the best for racing soft because this are fast corners. ImmortalCheater is a cheater look his first sector mbiccembruje and GTD_B4NN4MI also
dont ask me why I know this I can see it when one drive a not possible first sector

Look mikos is a cheater he have first sector 18,50 thats not possible with racing hard the first sector is the best for racing soft because this are fast corners. ImmortalCheater is a cheater look his first sector mbiccembruje and GTD_B4NN4MI also
dont ask me why I know this I can see it when one drive a not possible first sector

Then why are they still slower than your top time ? Please forgive me for being blunt, but I don't know who to trust regarding sector times, if these so called cheater can have faster 1st sector, how can they still posted slower lap times ?

Have you seen the replay - tires shown ? What's your top time 1st sector ?

I am still clueless here, if they indeed use Racing Soft, their time would have been faster tremendously and at the top spot already, not just faster on 1st sector.

Oh stop it. Guess what buddy? Life isn't about winning. So what if someone is beating you somewhere. Every time you loose, you whine about it and claim that the person who beat you cheated. Every time I see you post this ridiculous nonsense, I start to dislike you more and more.

I'm sorry, but I just had to let that out of my system.

Last edited:
Ridox2JZGTE
I am still clueless here, if they indeed use Racing Soft, their time would have been faster tremendously and at the top spot already, not just faster on 1st sector.

I guess I'll hop online for a few minutes and see exactly what tires can be used. I'll let you guys know in about 30 minutes.

Then why are they still slower than your top time ? Please forgive me for being blunt, but I don't know who to trust regarding sector times, if these so called cheater can have faster 1st sector, how can they still posted slower lap times ?

Have you seen the replay - tires shown ? What's your top time 1st sector ?

On the other corners the effect is not that high with softs he make mistakes there. My best first sector was 18,79 maybe 18,77 possible and mikos have a 18,50 that is only with softs possible trust me 18,50 is not possible with hards in first sector.

IMMORTALPILOT
On the other corners the effect is not that high with softs he make mistakes there. My best first sector was 18,79 maybe 18,77 possible and mikos have a 18,50 that is only with softs possible trust me 18,50 is not possible with hards in first sector.

Immortal, someone has beat your sector times, end of. Deal with it. Stop crying because your not the best nd stop accusing people of cheating when you ain't fastest.
How about you go about improving your times? Afterall whining ain't gonna get you faster times is it.

Oh stop it. Guess what buddy? Life isn't about winning. So what if someone is beating you somewhere. Every time you loose, you whine about it and claim that the person who beat you cheated. Every time I see you post this ridiculous nonsense, I start to dislike you more and more.

I'm sorry, but I just had to let that out of my system.

Wow Andrew, wern't you the one just complaining, and even went to the staff, about this thread being off-topic? And then you turn around and do the very thing you were critisizing others for. Maybe you should follow your own advice.

As for who is cheating and who is not, at this point its really hard to tell. Quite frankly, these leaderboards have become quite the joke and really mean nothing anymore because you can't really tell who is cheating and who is not.

Hi, guys. I decided to join, first of all because this is a wonderful forum, but also to explain some things, after many tests.

I understood how the tire issue works. I'll try to explain it to clarify once and for all.

In the TT with the Subaru for example, if someone has unlocked all the tires, since the limitation of the room is "comfort soft", the only tires you can use are "comfort" or lower and in particular :

-comfort hard
-comfort medium
-comfort soft
-comfort hard (c)
-comfort medium (c)
-comfort soft (c)

So, if someone uses comfort soft (c), the game doesn't recognize them, and assign the stock tires, ( those that you find buying the car from the dealer). In this case sports hard. This is the reason because in the replay appears "sports tires". And you can do a better time not becouse are using comfort (c), but because you are driving with "sports hard". For my tests there is no differnce between comfort and comfort (c). I I did the same time.

So you will understand that with the FGT apply the same rules. So NO ONE can use racing soft. Just because the allowed tired are all those from "racing hard" or lower, with the only exception of "racing hard (c)". If you use these last one, in the replay you can't see something different, becouse FGT has as stock tires "racing hard".

I use stock "racing hard" not (c), even if the same.

So apparently is impossibile to cheat in FGT TT. I don't know if there are any other cheats.

Cheers :cheers:

p.s. immortal take it easy...racing soft... please :lol: I think you are cheating too. You accuse me and I will. I consider not a good thing to do the 2nd best time whith another account.

p.p.s I apologize for my english :(

Last edited:
I give my perspective, I think the top three leading subaru TT some kind of trick or hacked, and I do not think that reference reliable as top 1! my top one now is yinato and eclipsi;)

And so says immortal all tricks would have to go with then xDD, not to be so heavy there also with the comments and remember that there are many people who do not like or do not waste time with the F1 in GT5;):cheers:

Back