Time Trial #63 880PP Formula GT/480PP Subaru Impreza

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 986 comments
Just a word of warning to everyone:

Accusing someone of cheating in the public forum without proof is to stop.

Just because you think they are cheating doesn't mean it's true, no matter how experienced you think you are in the game.

By using these forums, you agree to the following:

You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

.https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Be careful.

Last edited:
Hi, guys. I decided to join, first of all because this is a wonderful forum, but also to explain some things, after many tests.

I understood how the tire issue works. I'll try to explain it to clarify once and for all.

In the TT with the Subaru for example, if someone has unlocked all the tires, since the limitation of the room is "comfort soft", the only tires you can use are "comfort" or lower and in particular :

-comfort hard
-comfort medium
-comfort soft
-comfort hard (c)
-comfort medium (c)
-comfort soft (c)

So, if someone uses comfort soft (c), the game doesn't recognize them, and assign the stock tires, ( those that you find buying the car from the dealer). In this case sports hard. This is the reason because in the replay appears "sports tires". And you can do a better time not becouse are using comfort (c), but because you are driving with "sports hard". For my tests there is no differnce between comfort and comfort (c). I I did the same time.

So you will understand that with the FGT apply the same rules. So NO ONE can use racing soft. Just because the allowed tired are all those from "racing hard" or lower, with the only exception of "racing hard (c)". If you use this last one, in the replay you can't see something different, becouse FGT has as stock tires "racing hard".

I use stock "racing hard" not (c), even if the same.

So apparently is impossibile to cheat in FGT TT. I don't know if there are any other cheats.

Cheers :cheers:

p.s. immortal take it easy...racing soft... please :lol: I think you are cheating too. You accuse me and I will. I consider not a good thing to do the 2nd best time whith another account.

p.p.s I apologize for my english :(

Thanks Mikos for the detailed explanation :D

if anyone of my friends wants ,lets borrow my wr blue mica subaru impreza sedan wrx sti 10....its a mixed of tunes with some changes but the result is excellent ....i did 1.38.341 easy...position 380(ds3,auto gearbox,tc 3,abs 2) and he can post it of course coze my english are very bad...:(
thank you

I'd have to agree with Immortal, an 18.5 first sector is virtually impossible, haven't seen it yet, but I can't see how the car could have enough grip to do those sort of times, I mean I can only just see Immortals high 18.7s being possible. Will be watching the replays soon and I'll let you know what I think of them.

I watched the replay, and I'm sorry, but I'm still not seeing how it's legal, he's going 87mph around T1 without using the whole track, and then 95mph around T2, 10mph faster than I've ever done, and his first sector was an 18.3. I could try using minimum weight, but I don't think that would give me the extra cornering grip as it's only 30kg.

Last edited:
Suspension:
Ride 7/7
Spring 19.0/18.5
Dampers 8/8 8/8
ARB 7/7
Camber 2.0/0.7
Toe -0.05/0.20

LSD 8/6/13

Downforce 70/90

Ballast 30kg @ +20

798bhp @85.3%

And I've apparently been running default gearing so will have to get a tune on that :lol:

Thx!👍 this help me to get a fast lap with minimal errors.

I use tune of BanditKarter22 and get 1:11:132
For now: 1:10:905@28th without watching any top replays and loading top ghosts. Just my skill. Love FGT and Monaco =)

Thanks guys for tune again ! 👍

if anyone of my friends wants ,lets borrow my wr blue mica subaru impreza sedan wrx sti 10....its a mixed of tunes with some changes but the result is excellent ....i did 1.38.341 easy...position 380(ds3,auto gearbox,tc 3,abs 2) and he can post it of course coze my english are very bad...:(
thank you

1:38.341? Did you mean 1:33.341 or 1:32.341?

Are you ahead of me now Suba?

Mightn't get a chance to have a go till tomorrow but I will check out your car when I do. Thanks for sharing mate.

1:38.341? Did you mean 1:33.341 or 1:32.341?

Are you ahead of me now Suba?

Mightn't get a chance to have a go till tomorrow but I will check out your car when I do. Thanks for sharing mate.

He probably meant 1:33.841, judging from 250th place

On the other corners the effect is not that high with softs he make mistakes there. My best first sector was 18,79 maybe 18,77 possible and mikos have a 18,50 that is only with softs possible trust me 18,50 is not possible with hards in first sector.

Maybe his setup is better for sector 1 and your is better for the rest of the track? Or maybe overall he found a better setup, very hard to believe that the gap would be that big but still possible if the setups are very different...

btw. I'm really enjoying this tt. It's interesting how much time you can find with cars that are not so easy to control. A few days ago I didnt believe I could go even under 1,13 in the end, now I'm on 1,11,9 and I see 1,11,5 possible for me :)

It seems i have peaked at a 110.449, just cant seem to get that perfect lap, matej made a good point though you can loose and gain tenths very easy in these F1 cars, thanks spurgy for posting your tune i tried it and it feels great, gonna give it another shot and see what i can do here but i think i have just done too many laps at this point, have a good day racers

I'd have to agree with Immortal, an 18.5 first sector is virtually impossible, haven't seen it yet, but I can't see how the car could have enough grip to do those sort of times, I mean I can only just see Immortals high 18.7s being possible. Will be watching the replays soon and I'll let you know what I think of them.

I watched the replay, and I'm sorry, but I'm still not seeing how it's legal, he's going 87mph around T1 without using the whole track, and then 95mph around T2, 10mph faster than I've ever done, and his first sector was an 18.3. I could try using minimum weight, but I don't think that would give me the extra cornering grip as it's only 30kg.

I am not sure about sector times cos i havent run this that much yet however with very low ballest +5 ish i think my cars on share for my friends. I am ahead of immortals ghost of his old time of 9.8 at lowes then iam killed in the straights gonna try your set up when iam back tt ing on monday great lap m8

well done on the no abs immortal just wish you hadn't up loaded the lap 1 account max guys:idea:

I wonder if it is do with editing downforce levels. I read that you could go all the way up to 255 on a lot of the settings. Does anyone know if that has been patched, also is PP affected? I saw B4NN4MI suggest on YouTube 80 100 downforce levels which is beyond max allowed.

I'm using minimum weight and my best first sector has been 18.9 👍

thank you

Of course you mean 1:33.841... nice 👍
Your tune is capable for an easy 33.5xx, post it if you like, it might help some people... :)

What is concerning for GT5 and GT6 is that PD haven't removed times that appear to be done with hacks but show as following the regulations. Even ones that exceed regulations are still on leaderboard.

I saw the replay of p2 driver and I will have to agree with Spurgy completely, Im taking back what I wrote earlier. You even dont have to be a top driver to recognise there is something seriously wrong with his tires. At the S corner on the top of the hill it looks like his car is driving on rails compared to others on rh tires. It just looks to easy, you dont see smoke coming out from his tires and you he also dont use the whole track in the rest of the lap what Spurgy also noticed. Doodle I respect you as a driver so I really cant believe you dont see this, its obvious, theres a half a second gap between p1 and p2 in s1 thats crazy and impossible if they are on the same tires. Cmon guys I really want fair rankings, so that I finish on a place I really deserved.

@Bandit: Im using your tune on this one and I must say well done man :) I didnt like some of your tunes in the past probably because Im using ds3 but this one suits my style perfectly and the car is really easy to control, thanks :)

I'm using a Frankenstein tune of banditkarter suspension ghosts power and weight and my own gear box settings with 70-90 downforce red lapped a few 11.5s today thou I am on ds3 so il hit it again when I get home

What do you think how much is needed extra downforce to do it?
255 is max, but all extra downforce gain pp.
I think it's not about tires at all.

Last edited:
IMMORTALCHEATER has just done a 1:09.184 someones not gonna be happy about that!

In other news, I was up on my ghost by a second going into the tunnel and crashed at the chicane! :banghead:

IMMORTALCHEATER has just done a 1:09.184 someones not gonna be happy about that!

In other news, I was up on my ghost by a second going into the tunnel and crashed at the chicane! :banghead:

Yay, cheaters, can't even watch his replay :grumpy: And I always do that haha, it's such a pain to get right :lol:

Ok, so it seems that the leader board is getting fixed, we hope. Now let me say, I'm no tuner, the only thing I really try to do is get good balance with the car. I was only able to get that with toe which is not optimal.

This tune is down on power, I get left on the first straight by about a car length. I haven't figured that out, I did the engine tune on it to hopefully gain some speed, but it was the same. Trans is ok, I haven't messed with it other than resetting it how I normally do.

Sitting on a 32.498, there is a 32.2 there if I could put my pb sectors together.

2010 Sti Sedan

http://s230.photobucket.com/user/GoingInHot/media/DSC09168_zps82113c5b.jpg.html

I'm kinda new around here and it's the first tt I've done since around August last year! Thanks for this tune, aiming for a 1.32 something, at 1.33.006 at the moment! So close and yet so far!

Must say apart from the cheater the standard of driving has improved no end! Some very quick guys out there now! This is the great side of this game and it's the side I always try to see! Thanks again :)

... you dont see smoke coming out from his tires and you he also dont use the whole track in the rest of the lap what Spurgy also noticed....

I watched my replay for curiosity, how can you affirm you don't see smoke coming out from my tires? There are at least 2 points, where it smokes visibly. More precisely at the casinò and at the grand hotel. Watch better :)

So my aim was to get into the 1:32s....

...and I got a 1:33.000.... :lol:

Still looking for a 1:32.8 if I can string it all together but those last two hairpins are so difficult to get bang on as only a little slip up can lose you all the time you'd gained. :(

I guess I'm going to be oweing him some goods then, uh? :lol: Pretty ironic that Immortalcheater wins the bounty against Immortalpilot. :lol:

Am I the only person that feels like we wouldn't have dealt with any of the hacking and cheating if sorg hadn't come out and said that there was stuff hidden within the game?

Am I the only person that feels like we wouldn't have dealt with any of the hacking and cheating if sorg hadn't come out and said that there was stuff hidden within the game?

If he hadn't come out with it someone else would've. It not a matter of "if but when" when it comes to hacking/modding

Back