PAL: Matching failed [11:00000000](Solution)

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 67 comments

DustDriver

Smartass
Staff Emeritus
Belgium
Limburg,Belgium
(GTP_) dustdriver
Has anyone gotten this error after the update?
It says No players found [11:00000000]

I tried switching the mode in the online options, tried different cars on different online events, but still gives the same warning.

I can download replays from the online ranking without problems, but can't join races.

Annoyed person here :grumpy:

Solution
Disable Upnp in the ps3 network settings and set up port forwarding in your router.
You might try to enabled upnp again after you had a session of online racing.
This last thing didn't work for me, but it worked for mrbriggs

And also thanks to mrbriggs for sharing this solution 👍

Has anyone gotten this error after the update?
It says No players found [11:00000000]

I tried switching the mode in the online options, tried different cars on different online events, but still gives the same warning.

I can download replays from the online ranking without problems, but can't join races.

Annoyed person here :grumpy:
Can't be a local fault, because I've just raced some of your countrymen. Very weird. Did you download they PS3 update?

I've had that one, as well as the '60 one' BEFORE the update.

Due to the regularity of the '60 one', I have taken it to mean that you attempted to join a race that had started as you were about to join.

The '11 one' could be a DNS error maybe? Try totally exiting the online mode, then re-entering, it may help. 👍

I've had that one, as well as the '60 one' BEFORE the update.

Due to the regularity of the '60 one', I have taken it to mean that you attempted to join a race that had started as you were about to join.

The '11 one' could be a DNS error maybe? Try totally exiting the online mode, then re-entering, it may help. 👍
I've turned off the ps3 and even reseted the modem and it continues...

This really sucks for you guys.

Do you see the player icons?(the ones that indicate how much ppl are playing in the events)
Have you tried another PSN ID?
As a last resort you can always delete the gamedata and reinstall the game, then redownload all the patches, this could take a very long time.

This really sucks for you guys.

Do you see the player icons?(the ones that indicate how much ppl are playing in the events)
Have you tried another PSN ID?
As a last resort you can always delete the gamedata and reinstall the game, then redownload all the patches, this could take a very long time.

Yep i see the player icons, and yes, i've tried another psn account, but it continues giving the same error...

EDIT: Magburner, how did the "11" error in your game disappear? did you mess with any anything?

Nothing seems to do the trick. Other games work, i can even participate in the time trial events (currently #33 in London 700pp)
But races still give me the 'no players found' error :(

It doesn't seem to be a local problem, the ps3 says upnp is enabled and working.

I'm getting this problem too since updating, as soon as it started connecting to other players i get the error message "Matching Failed. [11:00000000]. if anyone has any ideas i'd really appreciate it.

I don't seem to have this problem. I just tried an online race and all went well, besides that I finished last! :guilty:

The update went without trouble. It downloaded on the first try and it took like 3 minutes to download.
I was downloading a movie trailer in the background, but that shouldn't be the cause.

The update went without trouble. It downloaded on the first try and it took like 3 minutes to download.
I was downloading a movie trailer in the background, but that shouldn't be the cause.

Mine downloaded in the 2nd try...

What i would like to now is what magburner did to correct this, if he did anything at all :nervous:

probably about 200~400MB since my current install file is 7,435GB, it was around 7,00GB before.

anyone to confirm this ?
The install file here is 6154MB. Can someone with a Dutch version check if that's the right size?

i have the same error overhere...

updated PS3 then downloaded the GT5 prologue patch no errors or problems what so ever occured...

ive set a time on the suzuka prof with F430 1st today :D
then tried to take on some online action...

always the same error...hope they'll get it fixed by tomorrow

i have the same error overhere...

updated PS3 then downloaded the GT5 prologue patch no errors or problems what so ever occured...

ive set a time on the suzuka prof with F430 1st today :D
then tried to take on some online action...

always the same error...hope they'll get it fixed by tomorrow

I don't have much faith in that, but i sure wish you're right...

Hey guys, this is my first post here, but hope this helps the other Aus people who also get that matching error after the update. Its been bugging me all day, so i went to the Playstation Online Help section and setup Port Forwarding as they recommended.. and its worked a treat. i didnt have it configured before the update and could play online no probs.. i think they have changed something with this update that requires port forwarding to be activated... the PS help section tells you what port to forward .. enjoy

beefaben

setup Port Forwarding as they recommended..

already had port forwarding enabled and setup.
I have upnp enabled in my router, so i shouldn't even have to forward the ports, but turning it off doesn't help either.

I have a modem/router connected to another router, and i'm behind that second router. I have setup the modem/router to just send everything to the second router, so there shouldn't be a problem with port forwarding.
So the modem/router acts in fact as a gateway rather than a router.

Latest Posts

Back