PAL: Matching failed [11:00000000](Solution)

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 67 comments
Hey guys, I've had the same prob here, but coinsidentally, the sky modem router has just had it's firmware updated in the last few days too. I tried everything, reinstalled game data messed around with the router settings, tried a wired connection instead of wireless, none of which helped. Now get this, I just disabled uPNP in the router and in the ps3 and it worked!!! Straight in and I've just raced 3 times! I don't know if u guys have tried that, bt (SOMEHOW)it works!

Have you got a Netgear router? More specifically, have you got SKY broadband? I think it may be something to do with the changed they have made in the router since the upgrade?

I disable UPnP in Internet Connection Settings of ps3 and now I can play online.
It's strange, but it works, I hope this doesnt make problems with other online games

you can enable it again if you want to play other games. it doesn't take that long to change it back ;)

oh wow...
i disabled upnp in the ps3 internet settings and it did the trick :sly:
but what i'de like to know is why, it doesn't seem to make any sense :sly:

Do I get a thank you then?!!

Still confused as to what is going on !!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :sly:
i don't get it also... upnp is suposed to function has an automatic port forwarding device, hell, even PD recomend it for online play...

and in the end, it's making impossible for us to play :dunce:

oh and by the way if anybody's interested, i have an smc router 👍

I guess I'll be joining the club here. I've been playing online all afternoon without any problems and now suddenly I've got that same error.:(

Edit: Disabling the upnp had done it with me aswell :)

I guess I'll be joining the club here. I've been playing online all afternoon without any problems and now suddenly I've got that same error.:(

Edit: Disabling the upnp had done it with me aswell :)

Exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday, I got the error and couldn't join any race, I turned off my ps3 and all was fine.

Keep getting Matching failed today. Never had a problem before so I tried to disable Upnp in the connections settings as has been suggested but can't see where to do it. Have tried several usernames with the same amount of success :grumpy: I can use Arcade Mode with no problems but online racing seems to be a no go :grumpy::grumpy:
Any suggestions,
Thanks,
nige

Keep getting Matching failed today. Never had a problem before so I tried to disable Upnp in the connections but can't see where to do it.

Go to the XMB (the screen that shows up when you switch on the PS3)
Select the Toolbox
Scroll down to Network Settings
Select Internet Connection Settings
and select yes to perform this test
Select Custom option and just accept the options till you get the uPNP option, amend if needed and complete the steps.

Question: In GT5P options you can select uPNP Mode 1 and Mode 2. What does this do and why are there 2 options

AMG.

No idea AMG.

Not near my PS3 at the minute.
Have you looked at the in game manual to see if it has any reference to it ?

It doesn't say in the manual what's the difference.
It only says that you can try to improve the connection to the network by switching the option from 1 to 2.

edit: it also says that the game switches to full mesh network when you have a fast enough connection.
But for star network it states the down and upload, but for mesh it only gives one number.
Does that mean you need a connection with that amount of up- and download?
And also, if the game switches you to full mesh, is there still a host?

In my opinion the manual could be a little bit more clear.
Like for the bandwidth it uses Kbps
This is not valid. It's kBps (kilobyte per second) or kbps (kilobit per second)
Using a capital K and a small b is very confusing.
(well, that's how it's thought (sp?) to me, but everyone uses something different)

Is my PS3 in danger (lol) without a router? I disconnected the PS3 from the router to be able to download the updates without any problem.

Is my PS3 in danger (lol) without a router? I disconnected the PS3 from the router to be able to download the updates without any problem.

I don't think so, but not really sure though... a pc also could do without a router so...

The PS3 should be fine without a router. As for a PC it can offer protection to stop people hacking it.

How do you connect your PS3 for the download then?

The PS3 should be fine without a router. As for a PC it can offer protection to stop people hacking it.

How do you connect your PS3 for the download then?
The internet line goes to a switch installed by the provider. From this switch there is a UTP cable going directly to the PS3 and a UTP cable to the linksys router from which a UTP cable goes to the computer.

I've the "60:04000000" error. I've followed the Polyphony Digital help site (http://www.gran-turismo.com/support/en/) and I've tried to solve it on two different ways:

- Forwarding port number 3658 on my router as the site suggest.

- Forwarding all the ports on my router to the IP I've selected for the Playstation 3, meaning that it should have problems with any ports because they are all open.

But anyway, it gives me the same error with each config. I can join into some online races from time to time, I've usually try to connect 3 times to get connected... but anyway this is so bad and I would like to solve this problem.

I use a Zyxel 643, I've used the GT5P UPnP options to Mode 1 and Mode 2, both doesn't change anything and I think that maybe my router doesn't have UPnP. My NAT is type 2.

And a strange thing that I've seen online is that I was playing with a user from "US". I though that we were region-locked, I'm from Spain and I'm playing with my PAL copy :dopey:

SONY acknowledged today they have a network problem.

If you have this error when trying to enter on-line races, go to Options/Network setting panel and clear the cache.

If you have turned off UPnP in either the console or your router to solve this problem, you should turn it back on and test entering on-line races again.

Cheers,

MasterGT

SONY acknowledged they have a network problem today.

If you have this error when trying to enter on-line races, go to Options/Network setting panel and clear the cache.

If you have turned off UPnP in either the console or your router to solve this problem, you should turn it back on and test entering on-line races again.

Cheers,

MasterGT
No, it has been before that. I knew what you said about SONY because I readed that thing on the GT5P news, but I'm having this error since the first day.

I've it with and without the UPnP setting on, on Mode 1 and on Mode 2..., and I've the port opened, so maybe my router is just bad (in fact it's old and I think it's not able to use UPnP). Burnout didn't give me error playing online anyway.

No, it has been before that.
Sorry, I rearranged the words for clarity. Thanks for pointing that out.

so maybe my router is just bad (in fact it's old and I think it's not able to use UPnP).
I was wondering if this was my problem, too. My router is fairly old and I got the error. Many/most people don't.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Back