PAL: Matching failed [11:00000000](Solution)

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 67 comments
No, just Ethernet. My NAT Type is 2.

MasterGT, in my case I think it could be due to two reasons:

- Lack of UPnP on a router.

- Fail on port-forwarding, because for example when I open the ports the router says they were opened sucessfully, but they're still closed.

Old router anyway, I should check other one.

Netgear router + Sky BB + wireless to PS3. I have rarely had any problems with online games but I kept getting the dreaded error message with GT5P. Tried everything suggested here and elsewhere at the router end and nothing worked. What cured it was disabling UPnP via the PS3s network settings. HTH someone else in future.

I am not at all impressed with the online experience so far, matching players takes so long (at least for myself), racing is a mixed bag and quite often there are bad laggers, but sometimes it all comes together.

I got my first expert wins with the Alfa :)

I have Disable Upnp and i can play online now, with some problems because sometime's i have trouble getting into a race. But the 11:00000 error is gone. But i still can't get into the news and there is a message when i start GT5p telling me some thing just before the intro.

Disabling UPnP usually can solve this error, but it is not recommended by SONY.
They suggest clearing Prologue's cache until they release their bug-fix.

Cheers,

MasterGT

The problem is that clearing the cache doesn't work.
Sometimes i can start the game without upnp, race online and then close it again.
Now i enable upnp again and enter the game. Most of the time i won't get the error after that.

...until i restart the ps3 and the same thing happens again.
I just have the ports forwarded in the router. Can't use dmz, as it interferes with some programs on my laptop.

Hi All

I have had this error ever since the last update, however, the following works for me:

If my PS3 is online before I load GT5P and try to race online, I get the error.

I notice that when this happens, my NAT Type is 2.

With GT5P still running, I unplug the power from my router for 1 minute then plug back in. Then when I attempt matchmaking it works, but I notice that my Nat Type is now 0.

This will work for as long as I want to play.

For some reason, if I reboot my router before loading GT5P, it won't work, GT5P has to be running while I unplug the power then plug back in my router!

This may work for others.

Sky BB, netgear wireless router.

Regards

My NAR is als type 2 and i can't get into a race even with the 11:00000 error gone. But is don't realy mind i'm not a fan of online race's.

Back