May I please borrow your Ferrari Formula 1 Car thread...

• Thread starter Aeroron
  • 259 comments
Will you please LOAN me your Ferrari Formula 1 Car?

I can return it today (even within the hour)

Anyone else in this position?

Yeah, I'd love to borrow one and send it back as well within the hour.......I've refrained from gifting cars just for this reason........none of my friends have one either....

Grrrr

@gambleboyen: im pulling for you. All the best.

since seasonal purses are lowered 10 million credits are a big deal ya know?

By the way if anyone has a Ferrari Formula to LOAN:

im willing to buy a car from some of the winnings for you

and return your Ferrari Formula 1 with an additional premium car

I duplicate anything I send. I dont want to risk 10+ million dollar car not coming back.

On that I posted in the other thread I got two trades today. One will happen around 6:30 EST and other at 7:05 EST If you OP and one other wants to trade PM.

Check my post history. I am a grown man and involved with leagues here. Good honest clean drivers rep in those. Worked hard for that and wont tarnish it or my real life integrity. So on that you will be sending car first. First person needs to send car by 6pm.

I will be on GTPlanet most the day and home and can actually send first one at 3pm EST to be honest. I got lucky my kids ground till they had 10 mil saved, backed up, bought the F10 and sent to me. They loaded their money save, I backed account up with F10 and sent it back to them. Reloaded the back up with F10. Guys this duping is soooooo simple. If you feel it wrong to duplicate, then sorry, while you try to earn rediculous amount of money only to have this event dissappear on you when you almost ground enough money.

Basically a flawed Credit/XP rewards system has forced many of us into this.

OwensRacing - This post belongs in the marketplace, but I've gotten no responses there. I'll trade you for the Ferrari. I have no problem going first, I also find no issue in duplicating.

PSN: Bidriger

I have 300+ cars, including almost all prize cars, most rally, most DTM, most LeMans. Give me a list of what you need I'm sure I've got something on your list. I'm open today or tomorrow.

A "grown man", a "good clean driver", wouldn't teach his kids to cheat.

It's a video game :lol:

You go enjoy grinding Indy so you can buy your next car, while those of us that back up our saves will drive a new race car every day. 👍

Which is better for this event? The '07 actually costs more? There has to be a reason. Or is more nonsensical doings by PD.

Im happy to loan my f2007 to people ...

cant really trust anyone on this forum though so a car in return (which will be returned after f2007 returned) or even a few paints to say thanks would be nice 👍

PM me if your ok with it :) hate seeing people being left out

manimalmagic
A "grown man", a "good clean driver", wouldn't teach his kids to cheat.

A multi-million dollar AAA top shelf developer shouldn't get away with what was put out in place of what Gran Turismo 5 promoted to be.

Which is better for this event? The '07 actually costs more? There has to be a reason. Or is more nonsensical doings by PD.

I have been able to get faster lap times with my F2007 as compared to my F10, more grip it would seem and better downforce. It also rev's a touch higher, I'd recommend the F2007 over the F10 if you are in a "pinch" for money.

scca_ziptie
I have been able to get faster lap times with my F2007 as compared to my F10, more grip it would seem and better downforce. It also rev's a touch higher, I'd recommend the F2007 over the F10 if you are in a "pinch" for money.

The F2007 is the one that costs more though ;)

ok i will buy the f2007 cos i to would like everybody to be able to take part i hoping that it will get passed around for lots of people to use so the first one to reply to this will get it then PLEASE when done come back to this thread and pass it on

I will also "donate" a F2007. First person to quote this post asking for it will get it first. Please consider backing up your save and passing it along to someone else in need of the car after you receive it.

I will also "donate" a F2007. First person to quote this post asking for it will get it first. Please consider backing up your save and passing it along to someone else in need of the car after you receive it.

Could i please borrow your 2007 thanks

Thanks very much will add you around 7pm your time thats when ill have access to my PS3

Andge08, any chance you want to send that on to me next? More than happy to give you a car in return, and pass the Ferrari along when I'm done with the race.

Back