The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
65998%252520-%252520Surprise%252520artist%252520john_joseco%252520morning_ponies.png

I've already prepared my next avatar for use from next week

Next week? Yeah, I couldn't wait until then. It was a hard decision really, I mean, swapping badass leather jacket wearing Rainbow Dash with a discorded version of her, but I wanted to change it anyway (plus it looks much better than I imagined as well).

Next week? Yeah, I couldn't wait until then. It was a hard choice really, I mean, swapping badass leather jacket wearing Rainbow Dash with a discorded version of her, but I wanted to change it anyway.
So, now we got people using avatars of humanized and anthro?

inb4 slippery slope.

Last edited:
My Lovely Horse.. I can't believe I forgot about this song (It was on a Irish TV series from the 90's)

Suited to MLP for obvious reasons :P

Favourite one's gotta be the "Not a fascist" episode. :D

This thread is now Father Ted fanclub, gtfo MLP.

Oh is that the one where there is a spot on the window and it looks like Father Ted has Hitler's moustache? I love that episode!! :P

Too bad only some people here know who Father Ted is
:(

Last edited:
Gotta say my favourite episode is "Speed 3", don't let the milkfloat go under 4 mph!

And I love the part with the road block :lol:

So, now we got people using avatars of humanized and anthro?

inb4 slippery slope.

Slippery slope to where, exactly?

Anyway,
twilight_squarepants_by_mangaka_girl-d4c5b23.png

My money.....take all of it.

Alslo,
t2aZM.jpg

EDIT:
twilight_snake_v_boss_celestia_by_johnjoseco-d4ct4vs.png

Also, Sight For Really Sore Eyes just updated. Love this comic so far. Looks like it could be good. If I enjoy the rest of the comic as much as I have so far I'll end up reading the story when it's finished.

Last edited:
Good news everyone!

1. My YouTube account is no longer in bad standing with copyright.. yay! Which means my YouTube account shouldn't be banned anytime soon (Unless I decide to do something really stupid!)

2. I uploaded something immature and stupid yet so amazing as well :P

That only took 7 minutes to Render :embarrassed:

71021%20-%20applejack%20in_a_hat.png

Not quite as D'awwww worthy as that image of Trixie sleeping whilst holding a toy of Twilight, but it's still bloody adorable.

Also, dat page number!

Slippery slope to where, exactly?
Hell, I'd imagine. Never was quite sure what the end result was, but page 666 so that's what I assume to be the case.

I mean, come on, you know the old song and dance at this point, I'm sure. First "Hey, that's a nice humanized image". Then it's "Hey, that's a nice anthro image". Then, BAM!: Cloppin' to horses, bro. Or something. I don't pretend to understand insane troll logic.

ApplejackShrug-%252528n1301656850911%252529.png

Honestly, the artist of that Dash also drew a really nice Pinkie Pie in the same style, and I'm weirded out that I like it so much (no offense, Jim).

71021%20-%20applejack%20in_a_hat.png

Not quite as D'awwww worthy as that image of Trixie sleeping whilst holding a toy of Twilight, but it's still bloody adorable.
Well. That did it.

39196%252520-%252520applejack%252520hnng%252520macro.jpg

Last edited:
Hell, I'd imagine. Never was quite sure what the end result was, but page 666 so that's what I assume to be the case.

I mean, come on, you know the old song and dance at this point, I'm sure. First "Hey, that's a nice humanized image". Then it's "Hey, that's a nice anthro image". Then, BAM!: Cloppin' to horses, bro. Or something. I don't pretend to understand insane troll logic.

........*ponies.......and that's obviously how it happens.

I mean, you can't like something and not eventually find it attractive sexually, right? I mean, I get all of my information from reputable sources. Like the Cheezburger network, so it must be true.

EDIT: Almost forgot to list Know Your Meme and YouTube as sources.

I feel it's time for a subject change.....even if it is just a joke.

Dammit. Pegasister is becoming more and more popular. Why does that word bother me so much, and what's wrong with "Brony"?

EDIT: Ok, it's in every single title on My Little Brony, so I think a mod is just trolling people who don't like the word.

EDIT:
applejack_philomena_by_paraderpy-d4ctb63.png

rock_hard_by_ohthatchristina-d4cog89.jpg

reading_in_the_moonlight_by_twilightsquare-d4csrd3.png

elements_of_discord_by_flavinbagel-d4brpre.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I feel like re-reading Writer's Block before watching the new episode tomorrow, so I'll go and do that later.

Well judging by some of the stuff that has been posted here in the past month or so, then yes, some of us will actually be going to hell. Having a humanized/anthro version of an MLP character for your avatar is fine though (well the images that myself and Toro have selected are alright at least).

Well. That did it.

Oh, it's going to take a little bit more than AJ in a hat to make me reach for my newly acquired heart pills...

71053%20-%20Friendship%20artist%3Actb-36%20cute%20hug%20spike%20twilight_sparkle.png

*runs to medicine cupboard*

46001%252520-%252520caption%252520hnng%252520macro%252520spike.jpg

Didn't make it in time...

Gotta say my favourite episode is "Speed 3", don't let the milkfloat go under 4 mph!
And I love the part with the road block

How can we help Father Dougal!?

*Mobile sermon rolls up to the milkfloat.* :D

I tried Bulmer's Pear Cider today...all five bottles of it.

Already sold 2 Big Macintosh Hummers and Rarity Astons. I only uploaded them a couple hours ago :D

5,000cr a piece. And my Rainbow Dash Koenigsegg sold 26 in the time it was up there on Forza 3, and that was when the game had been out a while, so not many people were playing. I need to get that out there because those things will sell as fast as Rainbow Dash can fly.

EDIT: Dammit. I work at 8 tomorrow. :(
I was really hoping to watch this one as it played on TV.

How can we help Father Dougal!?

*Mobile sermon rolls up to the milkfloat.* :D

"You'd better get going, because milk gets sour. Unless it's UHT milk, but there's no demand for that, because it's 🤬".

Yeah, I think I know what I'm going to be watching this Sunday evening on More 4.

Oh god, they've been ponified as well:
27633%20-%20artist%3Abibliodragon%20father_dougal%20father_ted.png

I tried Bulmer's Pear Cider today...all five bottles of it.

Now I do know how that feels.

Already sold 2 Big Macintosh Hummers and Rarity Astons. I only uploaded them a couple hours ago :D

5,000cr a piece. And my Rainbow Dash Koenigsegg sold 26 in the time it was up there on Forza 3, and that was when the game had been out a while, so not many people were playing. I need to get that out there because those things will sell as fast as Rainbow Dash can fly.

I really have no idea how many RD Mustang designs I've sold, mainly because I need XBL Gold (which I don't have) in order to check the Storefront, which is why I haven't been able to check it for the past couple of months. My car setups seem to sell far better than my designs as well (especially my Mosler and Impreza setups).

I swear to god I did not know. I DID NOT KNOW.

Haha, sure. I believe you.

Last edited:
I swear to god I did not know. I DID NOT KNOW.

*checks Tumblr*

I.....I don't even.....

EDIT: Gravekeeper is online. Been while. He's got a unimaginable amount of pony to catch up on. So much I doubt he'll actually do it. Who knows, maybe he'll skip the part of thread that would make any sane person lose all respect for us.:lol:

I think we'll either get a large post or a slightly smaller post explaining why he didn't make a large post.

Last edited:
Who knows, maybe he'll skip the part of thread that would make any sane person lose all respect for us.:lol:
Which one?

Though, he was there for the discussion where we shipped ourselves with cast members; and all we've really done for the past few days is basically the same thing, only directly in response to JJ images.

Last edited:
You cannot get anymore OoC than this image. It is simply not possible:

71051%20-%20Tophat%20cane%20dancing%20gilda%20tagme.PNG

♪ Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal... ♪

Holy crap I'm alive (barely)
Been extremely, extremely busy all this time, since I got 4 digital design requests that I had to fulfill, and not only that, I've been biking at night after work with a couple of friends. Last Tuesday we did 12 miles, whoo!

EDIT: Gravekeeper is online. Been while. He's got a unimaginable amount of pony to catch up on. So much I doubt he'll actually do it.

Dude, I spent the little free time I had at work and at home trying to catch up to this thing. Took me 3 days, no lie.

Who knows, maybe he'll skip the part of thread that would make any sane person lose all respect for us.

But those are my favorite parts!

I think we'll either get a large post or a slightly smaller post explaining why he didn't make a large post.

I'm all over that second option like Rarity on rocks. Anyways, Friday is finally here! That means two things:

More needless editing and nitpicking of my own writings, and quick and dirty sketches!

Though, he was there for the discussion where we shipped ourselves with cast members; and all we've really done for the past few days is basically the same thing, only directly in response to JJ images.

so i herd Toro is mudkips for human ponies

HumanTrixieSketch.png

Don't look too closely at it... It's a very hastily-done pen sketch I just did in like, 2 minutes... I even sketched her clothes over her hair (it was originally just a mugshot, then I kinda kept going).

Also, this Derpy happened in my room.

69799+-+Link+Scrunchy_Face+The_Legend_of_Zelda+boomerang+derpy_hooves+parody+shield+sword+transparent+weapon.png

The brony that first infected me with the Friendship virus back in April came over last weekend with a sketch for this drawing in tow, and I gave him some advice on how to shoop it (he didn't know how... finicky Photoshop got with tablets).

Back