The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I'm all over that second option like Rarity on rocks.

There are 2 ways that can be interpreted. Neither of which are good, but one of which is really, really bad.

EDIT: That awkward moment when you sister want's to show you something and you forget you hadn't closed the tab with the latest Molestia Tumblr. And it was the tab on the far right, so I know that's the one she would've picked. That's what she always does when she has something to show me. Dodged that bullet by god damn inch.

Holy 🤬. She was holding the mouse and I looked up and saw the URL for it in the tab. It's been a long time since I've had a shock like that. I swear I felt my heart stop for a second. I can't even begin to imagine trying to explain that to her.

Thank Celestia for Alt+F4.

Luckily I managed to think fast and made it look like I accidentally hit the buttons while sliding the computer over to her. She didn't ask. Whether that was because she didn't notice I did that, or because she just didn't want to know why, I'm not sure, but I don't care.

Last edited:
The resulting explanation would have been extremely awkward to say the least, so I guess you should consider yourself lucky that she never saw it.

HumanTrixieSketch.png

Don't look too closely at it... It's a very hastily-done pen sketch I just did in like, 2 minutes... I even sketched her clothes over her hair (it was originally just a mugshot, then I kinda kept going).

Oh god it's terrible! Drawing The Great and Powerful Trixie's clothes over her hair is totally unacceptable by the way, even if it is just a super quick sketch.

Completely%252520Honest.gif

Nah, I quite like it actually, and it's good to see that you're still knocking about.

More needless editing and nitpicking of my own writings, and quick and dirty sketches!
"Gravekeeper's Writings" and "Ballad Updates" are lies told to children to delay their transitions into cynical adults, like Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Unfortunately, much like those two, they only make the inevitable transformation even more painful.

so i herd Toro is mudkips for human ponies

HumanTrixieSketch.png

Don't look too closely at it... It's a very hastily-done pen sketch I just did in like, 2 minutes... I even sketched her clothes over her hair (it was originally just a mugshot, then I kinda kept going).
It is quite nice. For example, in your drawing she quite clearly does not look like a pre-op transsexual, so she is already worlds ahead of that... thing CoffeeGrunt posted. The only real flaw is that it is not AJ.

Or Gilda.

the latest Molestia Tumblr.
Thank Celestia for Alt+F4.
A Freudian slip if I've ever seen one.

A Freudian slip if I've ever saw one.

I knew that was going to be said.

I left it because I still want to *believe that I've managed to keep canon Celestia separated in my head from fanon like Molestia.

*I say "believe" because I know it's actually far too late for that.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that Gilda picture you posted earlier almost made me fall out of my chair.

I actually kind of hope there's more Griffons in this season. Or at least one more....preferably one I end up liking. Because Griffons are awesome, the next best things to dragons and ponies, in my opinion; and I really want to see an MLP Griffon that I like.

Oh, and nice Trixie drawing, Gravekeeper.

Last edited:
52747+-+artist+john_joseco+celestia.png

Good morning everyone.

(*Checks clock*)

Deal.png

I wish I have found a Pinkie version of that, anyway...

Interesting, the thing I'm a little curious about is the nose, I'm starting to see a pattern between Trixie and that particular shape of the nose. Awesome drawing BTW, maybe the proportions of the body are a litte bit off but as you said it seems like a work in progress.

(*Continues with very, very important stuff*)

The hell am I still doing up? I've got work at 8 tomorrow....

Right, Possible Language Warning
I watched it all the way through, but I kind of spaced out during a part of it and some bad words might have slipped by me.

Lol'ed hard. Now time for sleep:
TSSleeping4.jpg

Still haven't found anything better than this image.

I will throw up the room tomorrow, and those races may very well be the last ones I take part in depending on how this stupidity with the DLC plays out, so anyone who can make it probably should give it a try.

I might not be going to bed right now (I'm actually going to go downstairs and watch Tom Selleck), but in case I do:

Good night.

Tom Selleck isn't on for another 40 minutes.

Last edited:
I will throw up the room tomorrow, and those races may very well be the last ones I take part in depending on how this stupidity with the DLC plays out, so anyone who can make it probably should give it a try.

As much as I want to do a few online races tomorrow, I definitely won't be able to make it as I'll be out all evening (some kind of family get together). I sincerely hope those aren't the last races you take part in either.

Crap, I almost forgot about the new episode that's on tomorrow as well. I'll be watching it via live stream, but if I miss it for whatever reason then I might not be able to see it until Sunday.

Anyway, g'night:
53351%252520-%252520artist%252520lt_draws_ponies%252520cloud%252520rainbow_dash%252520sleeping.png

I missed a lot during the last 5 days. The recent changes will bring some interesting stuff, but some stuff will become inevitably boring.

Now into more important stuff pony-related-sorta, maybe Unit-one will catch this one:

Have you seen this recently?:

Now, do you remember this?:
1hxKy.jpg

After a little bit of research I found out that:
SAME ARTIST, F:censored:ing awesome!

(*Finishes today's tasks, goes back to Korean qualify*)

I sincerely hope those aren't the last races you take part in either.
I do too, but my patience has just about run out at this point. I've had it. This is not only the latest in a long line of "violation of ALL common sense" design decisions regarding this game, but it is also in my opinion the stupidest one of the lot because of the sheer amount of better ways they could have handled it. This level of foolishness shakes my entire trust in PD to the core, in fact.

I'll max out my credits, put the game back in the box and let it rot in the case like I did when I put GT4 away, perhaps taking it out if something amazing happens (though at this point, fat chance). Might even sell my CE and buy a Standard Edition in its place. It isn't as if I won't be set for games this winter, and I don't have anymore tears to shed anyways; and I'm seriously considering buying Forza 4 and an XBAWKS to waste my time with. I'll probably even get my laptop fixed and play Sim City again.

Edit:
AppleDash%252520Full%252520Stop.jpg

Good night for realz this time.

Last edited:
I do too, but my patience has just about run out at this point. I've had it. This is not only the latest in a long line of "violation of ALL common sense" design decisions regarding this game, but it is also in my opinion the stupidest one of the lot because of the sheer amount of better ways they could have handled it. This level of foolishness shakes my entire trust in PD to the core, in fact.

I'll max out my credits, put the game back in the box and let it rot in the case like I did when I put GT4 away, perhaps taking it out if something amazing happens (though at this point, fat chance). Might even sell my CE and buy a Standard Edition in its place. It isn't as if I won't be set for games this winter, and I don't have anymore tears to shed anyways; and I'm seriously considering buying Forza 4 and an XBAWKS to waste my time with. I'll probably even get my laptop fixed and play Sim City again.

Seems that you are not alone, and actually getting FM4 isn't a bad idea. The more I read about Spec II, the more I realize that nothing changed, nothing significant and most of the things that are wrong are still there, DLC's car listing seems to be a joke(Skylines as DLC?) and while Spa seems to be an interesting track, the same events are there, colours now have to be pay, and to be fair honest FM4 already provides most of the things that GT5 does, and in some areas it offers even more.

But, I'm done with racing games on consoles, I sold my PS3 about 5 months ago because of that, staying with 360 is more convenient for me(360 games are actually way cheaper and easier to get in my area, however I hate the business model behind XBL), I have my gripes with FM3-FM4(which I will restrain to myself) therefore I don't play that stuff, but for someone who likes racing games there is that(and FM2 which I recommend).

Also:

Twist, shippable version:
131864203696.png

Since Luna might be in tomorrow's episode, this seems appropriate:
71234%20-%20Discord%20artist%3Aflausch-katzerl%20filly%20luna.png

I laugh at this so much, And it seems that "Mommy" respond my request :lol:

Apart from that, it was an interesting qualify session, Hamilton ended up making the pole, but I wanted Button there and it was so close, maybe he will get some luck for tomorrow's race. I know it doesn't matter that much since Vettel won the championship, but I want to see Button wining some races until the end of this season.

Tomorrow there will be a new episode, I might be awake for it but its been a very busy week.
54091+-+pinkie_pie+ponies_in_real_life+real_life+sleeping+sleeping_in_your_bed.jpg

Goodnight everyone.

Last edited:
"You'd better get going, because milk gets sour. Unless it's UHT milk, but there's no demand for that, because it's ****".

So many awesome lines, the one with the rabbits getting attracted to Father Jack was great too. I love Father Jack's character.

Now I do know how that feels.

Great, and I woke up this morning feeling better than normal.

I will now drink Bulmer's Pear, all the time!

Holy crap I'm alive (barely)
Been extremely, extremely busy all this time, since I got 4 digital design requests that I had to fulfill, and not only that, I've been biking at night after work with a couple of friends. Last Tuesday we did 12 miles, whoo!

You wilfully do exercise!? What the heck is wrong with you!?

"Gravekeeper's Writings" and "Ballad Updates" are lies told to children to delay their transitions into cynical adults, like Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Unfortunately, much like those two, they only make the inevitable transformation even more painful.

Ouch, that was a low blow, Toro. :P

It is quite nice. For example, in your drawing she quite clearly does not look like a pre-op transsexual, so she is already worlds ahead of that... thing CoffeeGrunt posted. The only real flaw is that it is not AJ.

Hey, hey. Not my fault I can't both draw and write as well as Gravekeeper. I have to be happy with being mediocre at one of them...

/Edit/

Zody-pinkortreat.jpg

52747+-+artist+john_joseco+celestia.png

Good morning everyone.

Just in time(my biological clock just wants pony).

I don't see Unit-one anywhere, it might be a good signal(maybe he got busy with something else that is not what I'm thinking).

Also, I got like 20 comments related to stuff(and it has been just 7 minutes), but what one thing that got my attention was "tarde" which if I'm not mistaken is Spanish for late, interesting.

Last edited:
Oh God, found a stream that only just started.

Your American TV shows are rampant with adverts! Five minutes in, and adverts. Straight after the new intro, (which I'm sure is purely to sell that train.)

Back