Gran Turismo 6 - Full Silverstone Presentation

Great crowd.

gt65vsdb.jpg

One thing I like was when they were showing some of the wheels selections, I noticed a few variants of TE-37s, including the V model.

This is a big plus for me, because putting oversized modern style wheels on Japanese classics, (classics in general) was getting very old. Very excited for the increase in parts.

Now if they'll let us adjust the tire width...

It's going to be an insanely long wait for GT7 on PS4 , but my god, that will be something else. Okay maybe GT8 will be the real good one to watch out for :)

I was a bit shocked when at the end they said there was more to come at E3 and Gamescom.

What more can they put in!

Translator-san botched it big time. He sucked the energy right out of the presentation. Kaz even had to correct his translation a couple times. Why was he not familiar with what was going to be presented? He could have informed the crowd better by just reading off the screen.

Translator-san may never be heard from again.

Anybody who thinks this will just be "GT5.5" needs to watch this. Amazing stuff that they've done, it seems they've targeted most in-game problems and really expanded on everything.

We even have track temperature now!!!

Glad to hear and see news on GT6. Even though he was off his game, I was glad to see and hear translator-san also.

PD and/or Sony should set up a better showing/presentation for E3 and Gamescom, this presentation seemed like it was put together at the last minute.

I was a bit shocked when at the end they said there was more to come at E3 and Gamescom.

What more can they put in!

Don't forget about TGS as well. 👍 The more they add in, the more GT6 becomes the better game. 👍

Livery Editor may get announced next at E3? :drool:

Don't forget about TGS as well. 👍 The more they add in, the more GT6 becomes the better game. 👍

Livery Editor may get announced next at E3? :drool:
They need something big, could be. I can hardly believe rims and aero parts alone stand for the advertised customization.

One thing I like was when they were showing some of the wheels selections, I noticed a few variants of TE-37s, including the V model.

This is a big plus for me, because putting oversized modern style wheels on Japanese classics, (classics in general) was getting very old. Very excited for the increase in parts.

Now if they'll let us adjust the tire width...
Someone posted a still shot from the launch showing the wheel selection.
It does show what appears to be 2 distinct widths if I recall, great news. 👍 Tyres will match this I assume. :)

13:35 in the video, Kaz talks about the new tracks and additional track DLC. "Translator guy" then says "track DLC...every month", do you think that´s true?

Is there anybody who can confirm Kaz said that in japanese, and the translation was correct?

They need something big, could be. I can hardly believe rims and aero parts alone stand for the advertised customization.

Sometimes, when PD says "more customization" it could really mean just more wings and wheels though.

But I so hope to be wrong! :D

Last edited:
I spy day/night cycle.The dude screen next to him appears to be at a different time of day.👍

Pretty sure that is just because of the limited viewing angle of an LCD screen. Still, I certainly hope that is a feature on every track.

13:35 in the video, Kaz talks about the new tracks and additional track DLC. "Translator guy" then says "track DLC...every month", do you think that´s true?

Is there anybody who can confirm Kaz said that in japanese, and the translation was correct?
Yes, that's exactly what Yamauchi said.

Pretty sure that is just because of the limited viewing angle of an LCD screen. Still, I certainly hope that is a feature on every track.

There's no excuse for every track to not have day/night and/or weather in GT6. It's pretty much required now.

Yes, that's exactly what Yamauchi said.

Thank you.

Wow, hmmm. Still a bit sceptical, I would understand they are willing to provide DLC monthly in a Forza kind of way. But its PD and the past has shown an unconsistensy in that regard, although "...every month!" is far more than the "...approximately every 2 month." we had for GT5´s DLC.

Back