•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

So there is alot to go through here. Wish I could give more than 1 car away.

At 9:30 when it closes I will take a look and do a top ten and then go back and look through for a Final Five.

1st Place: 1 of the 3 Cars
2nd Place: Any 5 paints

3rd Place: Pick a Car for tommorrows contest
4th Place: Pick a Car for tommorrows contest
5th Place: Pick a Car for tommorrows contest

So its the best I can do!! See everyone at 9:30!

Do I wait up for the results pm me if I come between 2-5 and (if it comes to it of course) and I'll get back asap

New York Times headline reads "Man enters house confronted by Chris Hansen and the Dateline crew.. Man runs from house and jumps into his ford F-150 before being tazed by police running his truck through neighbors garage and driving over there Ferrari.." Guess he won't be the only one getting rear-ended!

:My choice:

Ok well first thanks everyone I am laughing at all these this was definitely fun! I will try to do these caption contest more. It is hard for me to judge so no disrespect here is the Top Ten in no order.

Jkt008
Christara321
Crang08
pottert
I love gt5
Spikeyhairdude
Salikriaz
Chico acsc
Ross
Mjm_98

Give me a bit to get the finalists choosen - I want to read them in a bit with a fresh mind...

woohoo I made it in the top ten..

To bad not everybody is on.. we could do .. a fresh one liner from all contestants..

owner of the blue truck is friends with owner of the Ferrari. The owner of the Ferrari has been having an affair with the owner of the blue trucks wife. The owner of the Ferrari doesn't known his friend knows about the affair. One night the to meet up at a bar. The owner of the blue truck say's to his friend "hey you wanna hear a funny joke?" friend say's "sure go ahead". Owner of blue truck says "man walks in a bar and up to his friend, asks him "what's the best way to get back at the man sleeping with your wife?"" Owner of the Ferrari says "what?" Owner of blue truck says "go check your garage".

Well this wasnt easy. But there was one that made me laugh everytime and was very "pun" intended. Altho it doesnt make sense completly neither does the photo so here we go:

1st place: christara
2nd place: crang08
3rd place: pottert
4th place: chico acsc
5th place: jkt008

Thanks everyone! That was fun...

Winners post what you would like.

Last edited:
Bah. I still say that that rear axle looks like a scrotum. :D

Is there a specific category in mind for tomorrow?

If not, a Fiat Punto HGT. :lol:

too much fun on this thread tonight! great pic.. many funny comments.. Good job to all involved and thanks for sharing!

going with chico's theme how about a pimped out midget

I resent that assessment, my good sir.

The Punto is a cornerstone of the automotive industry!

Plus, it's my car, as illustrated in my avatar.

I demand a satisfaction!

:D

ActionJackson7
Well this wasnt easy. But there was one that made me laugh everytime and was very "pun" intended. Altho it doesnt make sense completly neither does the photo so here we go:

Congrats everyone.

ActionJackson7

2nd place not bad :)

Great idea for a contest mate. Cannot believe chris beat me :sly: :)

As for paints sir i'm not in need of any, I have them all and give them away myself!

Please pass them on to someone more in need than me me. ;)

Cheers :)

Hmm... 5th place. Not too bad.

How about a modded R34 Skyline for one of tomorrow's cars? 👍

Woo Hoo I won.
Thank you very kindly.

Has for the prize could you pass it on to some one else in thread has I have a couple of accounts with almost full garages and not really in need of cars, I just like entering compo,s.
Thanks mate and also thanks for the nice competition.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

alright scratch the midget lets go for something with a little more zing.. how about hmmm.... any standard version mini cooper

So basically I have a Car and 5 free paints to give out.

What am I gonna do? This has been the hardest competiton for me as A) I had to judge them and B) The winners dont want their prizes!! haha

brainstorming...

Chico and pottert
I hate to say this but I dont have either of those cars. They are on my other account if I have them (w/ no paints or any money haha!!)

I think I may take a day off here! Business just came up and I may not be able to do the contest tonight!

Sorry fellas, stay tuned cause may have time later.

Last edited:

What am I gonna do? This has been the hardest competiton for me as A) I had to judge them and B) The winners dont want their prizes!! haha

brainstorming...

:lol: Can I nominate Jtmitchell.
Since he,s a new memeber he,ll make good use of a free car.:D
That saves you hassle of looking around in thread.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

ActionJackson7

brainstorming...

:lol: sorry to be a pain mate :guilty:

I would of taken the car but I've already hit the items limit twice so paints are no good for me!

As christara mentioned above also sent my paints to the newer member 👍

Thanks again for a great fun competition 👍

Latest Posts

Back