•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

Ford Pickup driver: Wow, I nearly hit that Motorbike, good job I avoided it.

That interior Decorator/Organizer definetly knows her stuff and was worth every penny!

Edit 1: Someone should explain there are better way's to get at that spare tyre..

Edit 2 : New York Times headline reads "Man enters house confronted by Chris Hansen and the Dateline crew.. Man runs from house and jumps into his ford F-150 before being tazed by police running his truck through neighbors garage and driving over there Ferrari.." Guess he won't be the only one getting rear-ended!

Edit 3: A list of random driver qoutes-

Shaggy BoomBastic "It wasn't me"
Steve Urkel "Did I do that?"
Dennis the Menace "Oh Mr. Wilson!!!! " ;0)
"What's that Lassie Timmy drove his truck over a Ferrari?"
Captain Kirk "Boldy going where no man has gone before !"
Macho Man Randy Savage "Snap Into A Slim Jim"

Edit 4: "Guess that is why your not supposed to have your friend blow into the ignition breathalizor".

Edit 5: "Check that off my bucket list"

Edit 6: "Let's just sit back and let nature take it's course, this is how the hybrid was born!"

Edit 7 : "On this episode of SNApPED"

Edit 8: Tonight on Action news "Justin Beibers Ferrari is compacted by a semi, the artist can be heard statiing to his agent "it's a good thing I am not a big boy yet couldn't drive it anyway. Thank goodness he didn't hit my moped. And did you see he took out the trim man .. Hold on I'll circle it with my crayola etcha- sketch app on my phone and send you the pic".. Can you belive that hehe his moped.. Meanwhile man in F-150 can be heard singing (I'm sexy and I know it)..back to you Ted"..

Edit 9: Damnit Yoda I knew trying to drive with a blindfold while using the force was a bad idea..

Last edited:
Pottert
That interior Decorator/Organizer definetly knows her stuff and was worth every penny!

Edit: Someone should explain there are better way's to get at that spare tyre..

Edit 2 : New York Times headline reads "Man enters house confronted by Chris Hansen and the Dateline crew.. Man runs from house and jumps into his ford F-150 before being tazed by police running his truck through neighbors garage and driving over there Ferrari.." Guess he won't be the only one getting re-ended!

You know which one you are going with?

I thought of your GT5 garage then I saw the mo-ped, so I knew it couldnt be yours. Or could it? Lol.

You dont have to pick until 930 I was jus curious.

Edit: you added one just as I asked.

"stupid is as stupid does" F. Gump

Still trying to figure out why that little area in the top of picture has yellow circle.. is that all the insurance is gonna pay for?

Pottert
Still trying to figure out why that little area in the top of picture has yellow circle.. is that all the insurance is gonna pay for?

I wondered the same thing!!! Thought someone would use it as something in the caption.

Edit
I wonder how/what really happened for sure. Any one of us could be right haha!!

Pottert

Now that's gold

I edited my entry what do you think no better or worse

funny caption MJM... doing Captions are the best.. some funny statements getting tossed out here... win without even winning

When you drive a ford like a ferrari you get a Ferrari f150

However I don't think they past the nessecary crash tests to be able to produce this train wreck

In over news insurers blame an act of god in the form of a halo for the damages and won't pay out the angel has been confirmed as invisible. Saying it came as if from above

Last edited:
good thing I have sometime to decide.. so many edit's to choose from... ahhhh

nice one Jt - love how the gold circle was introduced

Pottert
good thing I have sometime to decide.. so many edit's to choose from... ahhhh

nice one Jt - love how the gold circle was introduced

It just came to me as if from up above haha

Not my entry

Last edited:
This is shaping up to be real interesting one
I should win though haha
Lots of chuckles in this thread haha

This isn't an entry by the way

Jtmitchell
It just came to me as if from up above haha

You going with that one I assume? One entry so let me know.

Pottert. You do have a tough decision! I like some more than others hmmm...

ActionJackson7

Haha it wasn't meant that way just at pottert about the idea haha

ActionJackson7

Very tough desicion indeed

I wonder if the Ferrari was a write off haha

Back