•The Official Daily Car Giveaway Contest

And he edited sair that's unfair I wasn't aloud to haha only joking enjoy your lfa my friend

We should do this more often

mjm_98
And he edited sair that's unfair I wasn't aloud to haha only joking enjoy your lfa my friend

We should do this more often

Yeah I meant this type on contest maybe we will see!!

Later fellas.

Send FR to JLG-Landscape

Not complaining just saying it would have been easier

Then again not as entertaining seeing hearts sink at the missing 7 letters when isay seeing I mean feeling

Anyway if this thread didn't create more bombshells than lots of bombshells (did you see what I did their a clever comparison I think) it wouldn't create as many bombshells (and an even better analysis you're so lucky I'm here haha) but seriously it all makes it more enjoyable

Not complaining just saying it would have been easier

Then again not as entertaining seeing hearts sink at the missing 7 letters when isay seeing I mean feeling

Anyway if this thread didn't create more bombshells than lots of bombshells (did you see what I did their a clever comparison I think) it wouldn't create as many bombshells (and an even better analysis you're so lucky I'm here haha) but seriously it all makes it more enjoyable

You, sir, are a hoot. 👍 :D

Also, Jackson forgot to remove the LIVE part from the title...

It's OVER people, run along, nothing to see here, at least until tomorrow, that is.

When you say people you mainly mean me as I'm the one talking to you and you making the statement of people (plural for the term person which has been created to mean a human being) you are excluded frommth perception p
A ed and well I think the action hero has gave up long ago haha

But seriously I'll run wild again tommorow that's all folks

When you say people you mainly mean me as I'm the one talking to you and you making the statement of people (plural for the term person which has been created to mean a human being) you are excluded frommth perception p
A ed and well I think the action hero has gave up long ago haha

But seriously I'll run wild again tommorow that's all folks

No, that part wasn't for you, it was to the 5 users that I saw viewing the thread, probably because it still said LIVE.

And you should really watch Southpark. "Run along people, nothing to see here" is the cop's line.

I'm sorry if you felt targeted. I apologize.

EDIT: You still want white paints? I'm free today.

About that I wasn't replying seriously and as on app don't see the viewers haha

And about the paints STOP SENDING THEM haha

Now I am actually leaving as I need some much deserved sleep haha

I didnt have much time to do this tonight got in trouble with the ol lady as I was deciphering through like an english teacher!!!

Never again! Its over...and there wasnt many people looking so oh well

LFA red chromed out SENT (thank god its over haha).

Caption Contest tommorrow phewwwww...

TheGeniousChimp
Got the LFA and it looks awesome in Red Chrome rims and body. Don't know if you meant to send 2 or not.

I sent him one as part of a trade maybe thats what he is talking about

Caption Contest Begins!!!

Check OP for rules, please read them!! Also the contest closes at 9:30pm EST ... Any posts/edits after that time shown on the post info will NOT be valid.

Cant wait for this one today, I think I may come up with a caption too!

Wife to husband: "now that's what you call professional parking"
Husband "#%$* you destroyed the only things I cared about"

(children at the front door)

Noisy neighbour points out the mo ped is without a scratch

Last edited:
Here is mine:

"Two Car garage? Please! I can fit my Mo-Ped in there too, unscratched..."

Well I tried - cant wait to read these today!!

Last edited:
Husband to Wife: I said reverse cowgirl, Not reverse the car girl?

Last edited:
christara321
1 Husband to Wife: Oh yer how can you deny that you having taking the car out, I,ve seen your parking?

2 Husband to Wife: I said reverse cowgirl, Not reverse the car girl?

One entry just a reminder, so pick one when you decide. Thanks for posting!

Latest Posts

Back