◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,845 comments
Looking to join if someone can set me up with a time trial I'd appreciate it.

@djhedges

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

The inaugural Race Strategy, Race Craft, SNAIL OLR & Sportsmanship Clinic is set for 9:30 PM Eastern time, tonight, 21 October 2014.

Current List of Attendees is;

@aerolite
@aLmk 1st Reserve seat
@D1_Driver_83
@GTP_Nobby
@Handlebar
@Nail-27
@SGETI
@vsfit
@Wolfsatz

We have one more spot available, on a first come, first served basis. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.
Dragon and Bowler put on a very informative clinic last night. They were each in a car while the rest of us watched and listened to them explain and show the points they were trying to get across. It had nothing to do with speed and everything to do with sportsmanship. They answered any questions we had and I'm sure everyone, from D1 to D8 would get something out of it. Plus it was quite informative to get the stewards point of view on things.
Thanks again guys.

So, this is what I'm going to go with:

Prelim Oct 26.png

Win and you can do whatever you want with it... :sly: ;)
Well not necessarily. With all the points modifiers etc...you have win with a full room and a bunch of other things need to fall into place. It's not enough to just win. If your room has 8 people in it and you win everything, you may still not even get a Prize C if other guys do slightly worse than you but in rooms with 10-14 people in there.

Well not necessarily. With all the points modifiers etc...you have win with a full room and a bunch of other things need to fall into place. It's not enough to just win. If your room has 8 people in it and you win everything, you may still not even get a Prize C if other guys do slightly worse than you but in rooms with 10-14 people in there.

Nice to see you're still paying attention.. ;) I've corrected my post above just for you @JoeW :sly:

Now... stop lurking and get back to racing with us! :mischievous:

:eek: Is that me passing @turnupdaheat going backwards? ;)

I'd like to rejoin SNAIL. I took some time off during the warm months to focus on autocross and I missed racing with you guys. But now that autocross season is over and I have more free time I'm looking forward to re-joining.

What's the time trial info again?

Send a PM to @JLBowler to request reinstatement. Good to have you back!

for next week can we get rid of silverstone!?!

Win the night (Prize A) and you can do whatever you want with it... :sly: ;)

In order for one to win, one must first compete.

Taking into consideration voting histories of this group. I don't really see Silverstone going anywhere after this week. If Silverstone is going to go anywhere, someone will have to choose a combo that the group deems better than the little formula car at Silverstone.

Taking into consideration voting histories of this group. I don't really see Silverstone going anywhere after this week. If Silverstone is going to go anywhere, someone will have to choose a combo that the group deems better than the little formula car at Silverstone.

Wishful thinking and not being sarcastic; if only there were a way to vote off a track only, but keep the car...

Would hate to vote Sunday hoping for a change to this combo, just to end up losing it all...

keep the car i like the car i just don't like silverstone its a complicated track and i forget which corner i'm in especially between corners 1 and 9

Latest Posts

Back