◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,844 comments
I'm a full fledged touron. I even go so far as to yell out the car window "sorry, I'm a tourist" when I cut people off switching lanes really quick to avoid missing an ill times turn, or bumping into someone as I tend to pay attention to the shops and surroundings more than what is directly ahead of me.

Alright everyone! The D1 live stream can be found here! SNAILGT6LeagueRacing - Twitch
D5 unfortunately will only be recorded. Something went strange, as per the norm, with my PVR, wonderful Hauppauge, so great the gamer 2 is... reminds me of GT6.... So look for those up on youtube soon!

D3 is up and running.
not all duties have been confirmed but we'll get creative.

scoring is taken care of and I will do the back ups if needed.

It seems that the naming convention of all the rooms is all over the place. Some rooms not even tell what division is running.

Last edited:
D3 is up and running.
not all duties have been confirmed but we'll get creative.

It seems that the naming convention of all the rooms is all over the place. Some rooms not even tell what division is running.

The only piece of information you really need to get in the name of the room is the division number and one host missed that tonight. If anyone in D7 can't find the room, it's the one that doesn't say what division it is.

Edit: It's been fixed and now says D7

Ideally for ease of use the naming should go like this. D1 C1 R1. That's all you need. We all know it's a SNAIL room as it's being held in the SNAIL private lobby.

And I was about to overtake Dr. Strange going off into Turn 1 on the last lap for the lead, which I gave up because I looked in the rear view and missed my gear shift into 6th.

Back