◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
2 wasn't bad. 3 though. I don't really like that track.
BTW, my Twitch dashboard showed a total of 20 viewers tonight. Not bad for a last minute set up and setting up the account 10 minutes before the race I'd say. How much traffic did you get brnt.

2 wasn't bad. 3 though. I don't really like that track.
BTW, my Twitch dashboard showed a total of 20 viewers tonight. Not bad for a last minute set up and setting up the account 10 minutes before the race I'd say. How much traffic did you get brnt.

I like Silverstone. I just don't like the car. I don't mind the push, it's the throttle response that drives me crazy. I'm trying to feather it on and it's like nothing... nothing... nothing... 800HP!

Hey good racing in D4!
Im so sorry for what happened in last race, I was lagging a bit and suddenly got hit by a car.

My vote is for round three as I see is impossible to give back just a position, if you make a little mistake you have to let almost entire field pass you.
Also, as I guess I will be relegated next month, I would like to be in D6.

Hey good racing in D4!
Im so sorry for what happened in last race, I was lagging a bit and suddenly got hit by a car.

My vote is for round three as I see is impossible to give back just a position, if you make a little mistake you have to let almost entire field pass you.
We were wondering what happened to you JJ!

Sorry for all the bad luck you had...:(

The lotus is alright. But not really great I personally don't think. It is almost there, and Maybe with harder tires it would actually be better. It's kinda like lessen is saying. It has this pretense of being a little loose, like it wants to neutral steer corners, but, what it really does is understeer most of the corner than span a bit into oversteer at the end. Unlike the the NSX. I really enjoy that car. I need just a touch more practice, but that car does have some nice neutral steer, especially, well, I am all over really. the first series of swoopers, the two lefts before the back straight, as well as the the left at the end of it, and the first two rights at the beginning. Yep, I really like this combo, which is saying something because I am not otherwise fond of Suzuka.

Last edited:
Couple photos from a very action packed night in D2 @Gouletzky @Kgffy @FloptaStr8 @ONESPACE @ConnorWolf @nmcp1 @Bryds @Matt Sierras
Suzuka Circuit 2014_2.jpg
Suzuka Circuit 2014_3.jpg

The lotus is alright. But not really great I personally don't think. It is almost there, and Maybe with harder tires it would actually be better. It's kinda like lesson is saying. It has this pretense of being a little loose, like it wants to neutral steer corners, but, what it really does is understeer most of the corner than span a bit into oversteer at the end. Unlike the the NSX. I really enjoy that car. I need just a touch more practice, but that car does have some nice neutral steer, especially, well, I am all over really. the first series of swoopers, the two lefts before the back straight, as well as the the left at the end of it, and the first two rights at the beginning. Yep, I really like this combo, which is saying something because I am not otherwise fond of Suzuka.
My opinion, this is a driver's race. The combo is up to however much the driver learns to push the car without going too far. One of my all time favorites. I thought I'd be sick of it by now, but I'm hoping we'll race it again after the break. I wonder who picked it... hmmm.. that's strange... I'm drawing a blank. :sly:

Last edited:
D7 Votes and Scores are up - Great racing, y'all. ;)
Division 7 Race Report
Great racing everyone. Congratulations to all the winners and a job well done. Thank you replay uploaders, data recorders, stewards for your work in Snail. Till next year and new season. Long Live Snail.

Happy Holidays, Happy New Years, Merry Christmas, :cheers: 👍 :)
Hey good racing in D4!

D4 Results and votes are posted , Good racing tonight and this month from D4 , very close every week, really hate to see this group broke up .. Good job this month D4!
D6 scores and votes are done.
Congrats to @kickenit4evr for the overall win.
Slight glitch when room imploded near the end of C1 R2, put us behind for the night.
Thanks to all for a great month of racing.
Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday to all.
D8 Replays are Uploaded.

Real fun night of racing with the most festive division in SNAIL. :cheers: Photos coming soon..👍 Merry Christmas!
Dec 21,2014 - Div 3 - Combo 1 - Race 2 - Start of Lap 6

Good racecraft : @sprintr64 @serge19 @Rednose58

Love hearing about great racing! 👍 If your night wasn't so great, please remember..

It is strictly prohibited to discuss specific racing incidents on this thread. Doing so could be considered both inflammatory and inappropriate, and either will get you banned. If you believe that a driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.

2nd time I heard that tonight! :dopey:

keep the mental game up! you got the speed my friend!

Keep plugging away @JJLopez427
When then I first started back they put me in D2. I surely didn't belong there, but it turns out I seem to be doing just fine in D4 even though I felt I needed to be further down the list. Aside from raw driving talent, ability to maintain focus is what makes fast guys fast. Work on that and you're results will match your pace.

My opinion, this is a driver's race. The combo is up to however much the driver learns to push the car without going too far. One of my all time favorites. I thought I'd be sick of it by now, but I'm hoping we'll race it again after the break. I wonder who picked it... hmmm.. that's strange... I'm drawing a blank. :sly:

It's 2:20am...stop it!
:cheers: I just logged off. Did you guys continue the festivities in the Big Air room?

Back