◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,817 comments

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules.

Don't forget your exclusive SNAIL discount on all GranStand products!

01_22_15_GT1.jpg
For any of you interested in doing a tuned series SNAIL now has one on most Fridays except Race of Champions week. Spots are currently open, so check out the thread..:cheers:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ng-9-00-est-new-cars-and-bop-regs-out.314517/

Video courtesy of @brntguy

Attn: The video reflects the previous car line up and regulations and will be updated later.

Last edited:
Great banners! They're getting better every week! The lineup post has been updated! :gtpflag:

For the next banners, what are your thoughts on removing the qualifying time (since it's now standardized) and moving the track name to the bottom (with the number of laps in parenthesis after it). I figure putting the track name and number of laps together would be a good pairing, and it might also make the top of the banner a little less congested. Thoughts?

Last edited:
For the sake of less congestion, how about removing the manufacturer logo? We have it on top with the name of the car and round number.

For the sake of less congestion, how about removing the manufacturer logo? We have it on top with the name of the car and round number.
The logos look cool IMO and they're already tucked away in the corner as it is. Removing the picture of the car would actually be a more effective way to reduce congestion. After all, the car name is already at the top of the banner. :sly:

@GTP_Vertigo

Pertaining to MR cars... When not completely lifting off throttle, how much does the maintaining of torque to the differential impact the cars' stability versus the lack of unloading to the rear suspension? If any?

Thanks to @GTP_Vertigo for the 1st session of race camp. Albeit trivial, I now know the braking technique I frequently use has a name, more importantly I now better understand why it has a more significant effect with some cars versus others. Yay for learning stuff!

It was informative on top of being a lot of fun, I second that.
Will be back next time for sure.

I was pretty surprise about how fast I was in a combo I don't like, last night. Pulled a 6 lap fierce battle with turnupdaheat with dgaf on my back without one single chance to pass.

#10 WTR Corvette are my go to guys since '04... As of now they're running without traction control, and they've got a misfire under braking... Gonna be a long 24 hours.

Back