◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Okay. I'm gonna keep looking around. Might do the Ricmotech DIY stand.

Daytona 24 News: First get's thrown to the side and goes to the non-HD Fox Sports 2 channel. Now some basketball that's on the HD Fox Sports 1 channel goes to overtime and the UFC that would be on after is put on FS2. The greatest American race off the year gets put on their FoxGo App. That's just insulting.

58,880.( plus more now)

That is the total number of RACING miles that Scott Pruett has driven.....AT DAYTONA .
Iron man...indeed.

image.jpg

Please do not post Rolex info here
without a spolier as some of us will take more than 24 to watch it and it would be a real shame to ruin the race for us.

Okay. I'm gonna keep looking around. Might do the Ricmotech DIY stand.

Daytona 24 News: First get's thrown to the side and goes to the non-HD Fox Sports 2 channel. Now some basketball that's on the HD Fox Sports 1 channel goes to overtime and the UFC that would be on after is put on FS2. The greatest American race off the year gets put on their FoxGo App. That's just insulting.

I've begun to get accustomed to this sort of thing for this race. Actually all endurance sports car racing in the states. We live in stick & ball country. I'll just sit in front of my computer for a while

It's back on FS2

Jamie stretching out the lead BTW. :) I so wish he'd leave NASCAR to turn right more. I truly think he'd be competitive in sports cars.

Remember Sean Johnston.....GT Academy 2011....driving PC number 38 Oreca-chevrolet in the 24...and leading in class....another reason to go watch the race. Great interview with him at 19:49.18 with Andrew and great comments by Tommy Kendall about GT Academy. When you fast forward through the race....stop there.

Yes I violated my own request....but it was GT6 related. 👍

We were giggling like little girls. Missed ya DC, you woulda fit right in with the other goofs.
I'm bummed I had to take last night off. Family in town and staying at our house for the weekend. :rolleyes: Missed Vert's school session as well, which sounds like it turned out great. I'll hopefully catch it next time.

We were giggling like little girls. Missed ya DC, you woulda fit right in with the other goofs.

Yeah sounded like fun? Would of loved running with ya! Just a quick post on the main thread to let everyone know that there was practicing going on would of been cool! Maybe there was and I missed it? Guess they figured I was already way quicker and felt intimidated so I don't blame them. 👍 Plus I'm not sure if I will be back in time to race tmrw anyways? Hopefully though?

Remember Sean Johnston.....GT Academy 2011....driving PC number 38 Oreca-chevrolet in the 24...and leading in class....another reason to go watch the race. Great interview with him at 19:49.18 with Andrew and great comments by Tommy Kendall about GT Academy. When you fast forward through the race....stop there.

Yes I violated my own request....but it was GT6 related. 👍

Thanks for posting that, I had no idea Sean was running. So cool to see how far his career has come since Silverstone. He was a bit down on experince at the time, but had massive determination and talent to move forward.

Last edited:
Has anyone beaten the new Daytona challenge with the Delta wing? I haven't tried but it but if it's not worth it I would like to know.

On a side note I've beaten it with the 908 by 18 seconds and with the R18 TDI 15th Anniversary Edition by 23 seconds (both at the last check point as the never get across the line before the time is up)

Back