◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,818 comments
Oh well just says club not found

Welcome back!

Have you shot @JLBowler a message to put you back in a division?

Once you're good to go, make sure you've been invited to SNAIL.

Open the "Community Tab" to read your messages. Reading the message from inside the Community Tab will allow you to accept the invite.

On Sunday Night, you can go to "My clubs" - again in the Community Tab.

Inside the club, you can see "Lobbies" and it will show you how many folks are in the lobbies. Look for the one with your division, and go on in.

image.jpg
Hey guys, checking in again to share a few things! :D

School has taken my priority and I'm thinking that I may join back racing during the summer. I really miss racing with you guys so I think I'll be coming back soon.

In other news, I just got back from the St. Louis Auto Show. There was a Hyundai booth that had GT6 set up with a Thrustmaster and I have more respect to the guys with wheels. I was a mess and my talent ran out fast. I also took some pictures that I'd like to share with you guys! I even met Vaughn Gittin Jr. which I thought was insanely cool and that helped make my day better. :D
image.jpg

image.jpg

SNAIL on my friends and good luck to everyone tonight! :gtpflag:

Welcome back!

Have you shot @JLBowler a message to put you back in a division?

Once you're good to go, make sure you've been invited to SNAIL.

Open the "Community Tab" to read your messages. Reading the message from inside the Community Tab will allow you to accept the invite.

On Sunday Night, you can go to "My clubs" - again in the Community Tab.

Inside the club, you can see "Lobbies" and it will show you how many folks are in the lobbies. Look for the one with your division, and go on in.
I was just going to run a few practice laps if anyone was on. May be ready to join again soon

How does this look? Dare I say "Comments from everyone are welcome"

Alternative 1:
I moved the track information to the bottom. There are still two lines at the top, but I think it looks a little better than previous. To remove the "clutter" a bit more I reduced the size of the track map and slot it in under the track logo. In this way we will have more freedom with photos. The car(s) can basically be anywhere in the picture and I can crop the photo in way to make it work. There might be opinions that it is a "Combo" and both the track and car should be clearly represented. Let's see the comments and we will go from there.
View attachment 298061

Alternative 2:
Same changes as above, except that the track map is as before
View attachment 298060

Alternative 3:
Small track map and large track logo
View attachment 298063
3:tup:👍

Alternative 1:
I moved the track information to the bottom. There are still two lines at the top, but I think it looks a little better than previous. To remove the "clutter" a bit more I reduced the size of the track map and slot it in under the track logo. In this way we will have more freedom with photos. The car(s) can basically be anywhere in the picture and I can crop the photo in way to make it work. There might be opinions that it is a "Combo" and both the track and car should be clearly represented. Let's see the comments and we will go from there.
View attachment 298061

Alternative 2:
View attachment 298060

Alternative 3:
View attachment 298063
@Rednose58
They all look great!
Alternative 3 is my pic. Awesome!

Alternative 1:
View attachment 298061

Alternative 2:
View attachment 298060

Alternative 3:
View attachment 298063

Nice job working on these @Rednose58!

As for my input, of the 3, I think #1 is the best. It's nice to have a bit more open space for the photo to show through. I think our corners are a bit cluttered though. I think we could drop the manufacturer logo since every corner has something in it right now. We could even go back to tagging who took the photo in the post itself, to free up another corner. I'm curious to see how those would look!

I like how you've moved the combo information around. It's organized in a better fashion so car info is on one line, and track info is on the other line.

Keep it up Red! 👍👍

Alternative 1:
View attachment 298061

Alternative 2:
View attachment 298060

Alternative 3:
View attachment 298063
I prefer #1

Back