1.03 update adds ONLINE ONLY mechanical damage (No further details known.)

• Thread starter fabianw
  • 638 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely weird. Glad I logged on the GTP... yeah baby.
Was doing a lap around Daytona Road Course in my sweet Mustang Cobra R I picked up in the used lot. And I was thinking I'm gonna go check GTP and see what happened today.
And I noticed people were not showing up in my friends list under community.

So why does Sony keep such a tight lid on GT5 info but then they are like a ninja throwing a update in late at night instead of a press briefing. Weird the way some companies release information.

I can't download it. I'm getting error around 90% every time. It's my 6th try and I'm still getting the same thing. Am I the only one? :(

I just crashed my car 3 times going 150 mph to a wall and came to dead stop but nothing happened to the car mechanically.

I hope They Fix That Birthday Glitch. Would Make Trading Cars A Lot More Intersting In My Opinion.

Think you're confusing "glitch" with what it actually is, an exploit.

I can't download it. I'm getting error around 90% every time. It's my 6th try and I'm still getting the same thing. Am I the only one? :(

I just quoted myself to ask again. Does anyone know what might be the problem or how to fix it? I don't know much about PS3 cause I bought it only for GT5, so any help will be appreciated.

Why? So everyone can go around with 100% complete file?

No so that when you get ylod or corrupted data you want be looking at the wall with the sad face when you lose hundreds of cars. I think it will only be able to work on your account at least thats what Im hoping.

I dunno.. No mechanical damage I was aware of after bashing up an '07 GTR.
It seemed like it achieved that wierd melted look that passes for damage a little quicker, but that might just be me..

I just quoted myself to ask again. Does anyone know what might be the problem or how to fix it? I don't know much about PS3 cause I bought it only for GT5, so any help will be appreciated.

I didn't have any problems it downloaded perfectly fine, I live NA. Just try a little later im sure it'll work fine.

Why? So everyone can go around with 100% complete file?

You're kidding right? People just want to back up their game and save their hard work before their PS3 dies on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back