1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,434 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.7%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.7%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.1%

• Total voters
Guess I'll just share it now.

Unknown year - Carisma Models. #64003
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI

I've no info on this other than the fact it's a Hong Kong-base brand,
and the fact that the seat is coloured, there's an intercooler, brake discs, and even the rear window heating element are printed on too!

Last edited:
That Evo looks great, I like the little detail touches like the intercooler and the element in the rear window. Very cool. 👍

Edit: Ooh, the Falcon racecar is back in the mainline range, honestly not too big on the colour but still a must have for me regardless.

NewOct0007.jpg

Wow. Exact same parts; decals, interior, and wheel style and colour as the previous. And it's that cranberry red yet again.

Lazy move, but okay.
That Evo looks great, I like the little detail touches like the intercooler and the element in the rear window. Very cool. 👍

Totally. I recommend the brand to anyone looking to get one.

I only know of 3. There could be more.

This blue one has the item code of 64003. I also have a 64001 I'll post another time.

There is also an '99 Impreza I know of.

CIMG1989.jpg

Cano, talk me out of buying this.

The casting is a disproportioned piece of high-riding crap. I didn't even buy the red one because it sucks so much. Got only the white one just to say I have it, but eeeew, it sucks.

Will dat be enough?

You find the bad sellers. :P

Or maybe their eyesight is so good that resolution is sufficient enough. Ooooooooooh

I would just google for more images if that's the case.

I would just google for more images if that's the case.
But that doesn't show me the condition of the car I am purchasing. I can see what it looks like, I want to know the absolute condition of the car. Yes I am picky. No perfect, no purchase.

Ah, 510's and 934's. You lucky son a of a gun. Great haul. 👍
And it's that cranberry red yet again
Unless I missed something, the Falcon racecar hasn't appeared in red before has it? Do agree with you on the tampo's and wheels. I mean the 10sp's are fine and all but I do wish that they would do something different with it.

That red has not appeared on a Falcon, but that red has appeared on a LOT of recent recolours in the past while.

I'd wish they would do something a little different myself, but to see it postively, it at least isn't black MC5s and kustom flame tampos.

^ Noticed that myself. The Ferrari and Lambo collections have been like that recently. Maybe they're having a tough time with the licensing?

At least the 458 Speciale has a cool stripe. Plus, there's a yellow one. I'm down for it and most of those yellow ones too. DaBox better have them all available. :D

That's Greenlight for ya 90% of the time.

Must. Get. Wrangler.

The Greenlights I have don't look nearly as bad, but that's not the case anymore. That black bandit indy car I received in the mail has poorly-assembled wheels like the Sarah Fisher indy car I got previously. I haven't yet decided if I want to keep it the sleek black/chrome "1 of 3000" card or if I should just take some nice photos and call it a day.

Stumbled on shiny cars, and couldn't tkae my eyes off it.
954737_10153335830899097_737647917880581420_n.jpg

Shiny pics will arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
^ Noticed that myself. The Ferrari and Lambo collections have been like that recently. Maybe they're having a tough time with the licensing?

At least the 458 Speciale has a cool stripe. Plus, there's a yellow one. I'm down for it and most of those yellow ones too. DaBox better have them all available. :D

It just so happens that I'll be in Hong Kong to spend New Year with my family.

First destination will be the DaBoxtoys store. :D

Lucky butt. Getting access to the physical store exclusives and all... :grumpy:

If I ever go to HK, I'm tracking down that store myself. After breaking paycheques on the food vendors first though. One does not go to HK and not enjoy the inexpensive delicious snacks on the go.

Here's a wonderful tipoff for you guys:

$_12.JPG

There's 2 versions of this, and one in plain white. Bids are still low, keep it low, bid high.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400800603901
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400800612137
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400800613529

Also...

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361102000509
Secret "Matte Black" Porsche 911 GT3.
Seller doesn't seem to be aware, or isn't promoting the title so there are no bids. I'd jump on this, guys.

Last edited:
That red has not appeared on a Falcon, but that red has appeared on a LOT of recent recolours in the past while.

Ah yes now that you mention it, it has. My mistake.
but to see it postively, it at least isn't black MC5s and kustom flame tampos.

Good point. :lol:!
the devil aka Holden. :P

If by Holden, you mean a certain two Red Bulls and that Tekno Commodore? Then I'm with you. The rest are fine though. :D Oh, what I would give for mattel to produce a Holden racecar to go alongside the Ford. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
@AOS- @R1600Turbo Only took a quick look at the 200 before I went to work. Those tires look like truck tires. :yuck: The 300 on the other hand, I quite like. Dart, not so much... Would like to see the 2015 Charger in the GL lineup. As well as the 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT or the Overland.

Wish the 200S had the optional 19" wheels like this:
2015-chrysler-200s-review.jpg

Well keep checking, they don't all get them at the same time and/or put them out right away. See, if you signed up for HWC and actually read the posts, you would have known this a few days ago. ;)
I did sign up at hwc a few weeks ago. I thought the cases were coming after k day.

Back