(11/05) My Event Generator + GTauto + Shortcuts + Classic Dealerships (Design Concept)

Great!

I'd add the following options:
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
SHARE WITH CREW
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
VIEW FRIENDS EVENTS

Also, in AI car setup, an option to select your B-Spec drivers to race against you. Perhaps you could add the AI column after the Paint column with the following options.

B-Spec:
-Pro
-Amateur
-Bspec#1
-Bspec#2
-Bspec#6

Great!

SHARE WITH FRIENDS
SHARE WITH CREW
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
VIEW FRIENDS EVENTS

Also, in AI car setup, an option to select your B-Spec drivers to race against you. Perhaps you could add the AI column after the Paint column with the following options.

B-Spec:
-Pro
-Amateur
-Bspec#1
-Bspec#2
-Bspec#6
racing against your b-spec drivers sounds like fun!

Great!

SHARE WITH FRIENDS
SHARE WITH CREW
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
VIEW FRIENDS EVENTS

B-Spec:
-Pro
-Amateur
-Bspec#1
-Bspec#2
-Bspec#6

This is very cool! I've never tought of this, right now i am not planning on doing any new screenshots, but in the future maybe I'll start again and the first thing i'll do it's going to be the "b spec" screen, I'm a little bussy right now, I'll add this suggestion to the OP later!
If anyone is going to use the .psd and have any questions ask away!
as for the share features i was going to add them in the event selection screen, but I gave up on that one since there was a lot of stuff i had to think off (filters, for example.)

Unfortunately we'll need B-Spec to race against B-Spec drivers...

I think I may have just hit a nerve with GTPlanet's Epic Whining and Crying veterans... :scared:

Unfortunately we'll need B-Spec to race against B-Spec drivers...

I think I may have just hit a nerve with GTPlanet's Epic Whining and Crying veterans... :scared:

what's really unfortunate is the fact that we might never get an event generator!

Right now i am improving the design, I've tried to replicate that "dark" feeling that the first GT had, I've changed the layout a little since looking at it now, the "tips" look a little messy, so the buttons are now on display the whole time, also added a "tree" so when you press circle to go back or cancel, you know where is going to take you, I am going to do the b spec screen too, as suggested by @Rod Carvalho

Preview:

45646565654 (7).png

VIPER EVENT.png

Last edited:
I love all of it - especially the individual car selection. It'd be even more cool if it could allow tuned cars and/or individual set ups (or set up ranges if you're ambitious) for your opponents, but just the body kit options are making me giddy...

One thing I'm seeing that could help streamline this feature is an auto-fill grid (basically incorporating the existing randomizer for standard grids), and then you could edit and adjust the opponents from there, rather than adding each individually.

This thing is awesome, and I hope PD can take a look at it somehow sometime - great work!

thanks a lot for this suggestion, in case you didn't saw it I've added this to the OP thanking you for the tip, I just finished the screen for this "randomizer" (any ideas for a better name?) I've used the same options we have in the car search function, or you can simply choose how many spots are filled and do a general search:

RANDOM.png

Almost finished with the new design, next one it's going to be B-Spec:

MAZDA.png

Impressive work mate...hope to see something like that in the future of Gran Turismo.

PS:Then we just need dedicated servers for the online and realistic engine sounds. Perfect game.

For me one of the greatest challenges in GT4 where the 'One Lap Magic' races with brands, Mazda, Ferrari etc etc.
Wouldn't be awesome to create your own One Lap Magic races by class, type, country or performance? Or put the idea to an extra level ;

I think I'm not the only one who sometimes did a nap or break and start an endurance race with a huge disadvantage. 10 to 15 laps behind. And with cars of the same class and performance, this was a serious thrill to beat them before the flag dropped. Like the 24h races, it was fun to drive, every hour.

Let's say I've choosen a GT3 car, the SLS AMG, and my opponents are all in the same class, same performance, but they are AI, so I'm faster then they are, right? Gt6 will calculate the fastest race time of the AI drivers and I could create an disadvantage from 0 to 40% compared to that racing time. The more you disadvantaged yourself, the better you score money and experience points by winning or get on the podium.

thanks a lot for this suggestion, in case you didn't saw it I've added this to the OP thanking you for the tip, I just finished the screen for this "randomizer" (any ideas for a better name?) I've used the same options we have in the car search function, or you can simply choose how many spots are filled and do a general search:

View attachment 217594

Almost finished with the new design, next one it's going to be B-Spec:

View attachment 217593
How did you do these images?

Brilliant idea, truly is.

I think the demand for this is so much higher now, because Seasonal Events haven't really existed in GT6 - for no good reason either - so the ability to create your own events would offer endless levels of entertainment.

@Boxout I keep thinking of other games with maps, mostly for example Portal 2, where the custom map creations can be shared, but if this ability could be applied to the event creator, that'd add a whole new element to this idea as well, if everyone created; idk 6-10 unique events, there would basically be too many events to play them all... Well possibly, but kudos definitely.

I was just thinking about the possibilities here.

For each event you could also set the number of HUMAN drivers for online gameplay.

Back