Results

IMG_1675.jpg

Hotlap Event in Free Run

IMG_1674.jpg

Ferrari F40 '92

pb060051.jpg

Suzuka

Steward's Comments:

GTP_eclipsi continues to impress. GTP_CarlPKY show further proof of the green blood in his veins.

Overall a good week. I hope everyone enjoyed this combo.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This

thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers

who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they

might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'00.908---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'01.178---GTP_CarlPKY
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'01.278---GTP_Synwraith
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'01.367---GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif

5---2'01.411---GTP_Hyper-Dan
6---2'01.526---GTP_Stotty
7---2'01.631---GTP_spyrrari1
8---2'01.796---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
9---2'01.823---GTP_DEVIE
10--2'02.096---GTP_Paulie
11--2'02.165---GTP_jh001
12--2'02.661---GTP_Joylord

Division 2:

1---2'02.112---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'02.577---GTP_EDK
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'02.765---GTP_zed300
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'02.891---GTP_Fastas____
5---2'02.929---GTP_wayna
6---2'02.960---GTP_Eriba
7---2'03.039---GTP_noshog
8---2'03.115---GTP_TheCheef
gflagjn4.gif

9---2'03.135---GTP_Egghead
gflagjn4.gif

10--2'03.208---GTP_grevling
11--2'03.519---GTP_Crispy74
12--2'03.570---GTP_Kakumaki

GTP_oskierox
rflagnv1.gif
(Run Using Standard Physics)

Division 3:

1---2'03.436---GTP_Shigegaki (NTSC Download Format, no available drivers to check)
2---2'03.607---GTP_Mignun
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'03.771---GTP_Mav3r1cK
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'03.881---GTP_DGiant2000
5---2'04.180---GTP_Nuclearfire
6---2'04.619---GTP_MadMax86
7---2'04.830---GTP_01GTP
8---2'05.135---GTP_gtbadboy
9---2'05.575---GTP_Joost

Division 4:

1---2'04.183---GTP_tc76
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'04.894---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

IMG_1676.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'00.908---GTP_eclipsi
2---2'01.178---GTP_CarlPKY
3---2'01.278---GTP_Synwraith
4---2'01.367---GTP_RudiRaser
5---2'01.411---GTP_Hyper-Dan
6---2'01.526---GTP_Stotty
7---2'01.631---GTP_spyrrari1
8---2'01.796---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
9---2'01.823---GTP_DEVIE
10--2'02.096---GTP_Paulie
11--2'02.112---GTP_LinPark
12--2'02.165---GTP_jh001
13--2'02.577---GTP_EDK
14--2'02.661---GTP_Joylord
15--2'02.765---GTP_zed300
16--2'02.891---GTP_Fastas____
17--2'02.929---GTP_wayna
18--2'02.960---GTP_Eriba
19--2'03.039---GTP_noshog
20--2'03.115---GTP_TheCheef
21--2'03.135---GTP_Egghead 2'03.135
22--2'03.208---GTP_grevling
23--2'03.436---GTP_Shigegaki
24--2'03.519---GTP_Crispy74
25--2'03.570---GTP_Kakumaki
26--2'03.607---GTP_Mignun
27--2'03.771---GTP_Mav3r1cK
28--2'03.881---GTP_DGiant2000
29--2'04.180---GTP_Nuclearfire
30--2'04.183---GTP_tc76
31--2'04.619---GTP_MadMax86
32--2'04.830---GTP_01GTP
33--2'04.894---GTP_accessraider
34--2'05.135---GTP_gtbadboy
35--2'05.575---GTP_Joost

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet

the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the

power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Ramon on the overall win--absolutely incredible lap Ramon :drool: And thanks for sharing your tune as well. I know it really helped me and a lot of other people as well 👍

Also, congratulations to Synwraith, LinPark, EDK and all the other podium finishers. This was a really fun combo :cheers:

Here's my replay (PAL):

Attachments

• WRS_74_Carl.zip
    112.7 KB · Views: 14
A massive congratulations to Ramon (Fernando Alonso :bowdown:) for a lap that probably not even 10 other people in the world could run, you are supremely talented :cheers:

Carlito, another nice battle with you at Suzuka, an honour to be so close to you at the finish! Well done on 2nd overall on such a difficult and popular combo, and thank you for your tuning suggestions :cheers:

Big congratulations to Oscar, Lin, Kevin, Mignun, Shigegaki, Maverick for their wins and podiums and tc76 and accessraider for getting well among the D3 runners there :gtpflag:

A great outcome to a tremendously challenging week 👍

Replay attached and added to GTDB.net also.

All the best
Maz

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704010.zip
    122 KB · Views: 10
Wow! :bowdown: I knew on a week with a difficult car, on a difficult track, on a tuning week, that myself & my fellow D4 brothers were gonna be in uphill battle. :banghead: I am surprised only 2 of us clocked in. :boggled:

Well anyways - Congrats 👍 to all podium finishers & as always thanks to those who offered tunes & advice as the week went on. My final time was not that great when compared to the aliens in the WRS but it was good compared to where I started the week. I'll post my replay soon. Not that anyone wants to watch this week's lowest podium finisher! :cheers:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who made it on the podium!!! I am glad that their is such a high level of experienced drivers to keep motivating you to get to the top. And thanks to Paulie and Ramon for hooking us up with great settings 👍

Oops failed to mention that I bought the game over the US PSN Store. So NTSC :embarrassed:

Attachments

• GTPShigegakiSuzukaF40Replay.zip
    130.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
A massive congratulations to Ramon (Fernando Alonso :bowdown:) for a lap that probably not even 10 other people in the world could run, you are supremely talented :cheers:

Why are we talking about people in the world? Everyone knows that anyone who did a lap under 2'02 can't possibly be from this planet you buncha aliens!!!! :lol:

All kidding aside, phenomenal times by you Div 1 folks - congrats to all the podiums - great to see Kev slip in there with a few last minute sessions. I really wanted to break into the 2'01s this week but I guess just didn't have the swagger - maybe I could win on style points though because I really think I might have the smoothest lap out there (smooth as in slow). :)

Carl's lap is clean and green - awesome lap man - its almost as if your car weighed less than mine but can't go lower than 85%. :lol:

Couldn't extract Maz's so hoping someone else can have a try.

Here is my PAL BD Replay:

Attachments

• GTP_LinPark_WRS74.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Wow, this combo really draws the line between the divisions, doesn't it? :)

Congrats to Ramon, Carl and Maz for their stunning podium times in D1. 👍

Really well done by Oscar and Linpark, dominating the top of D2.

And a great WRS start for GTP_Shigegaki, besting Mignun and Mav on the D3 podium.

Thanks to the D4 guys who showed up for sticking this one out, I know it was a really tough combo. But we have to mix it up every now and then. ;)

My replay is attached. It's run on NTSC BluRay.

You'll probably need to watch from the front view, using the L1 trigger, as I'm right on the rumbles on a few corner exits. But plenty clean to the naked eye from that angle.

No laughing at my Turn 1 exit, I just about lost it and it ended up being my best lap, just could not match the T1 again. :lol:

Attachments

• EDK__WRS74_NTSC.zip
    119 KB · Views: 8
:dopey:

what times near the top!! jeeez! congrats to all D1 guys!

Great battle Lin, and EDK, will be a fun Division 2 I think :D

Will upload my replay when I get the chance tomorrow!

My final time was not that great when compared to the aliens in the WRS but it was good compared to where I started the week. I'll post my replay soon. Not that anyone wants to watch this week's lowest podium finisher! :cheers:

We all have to start somewhere, we all winners here. We challenge ourselves and push our skills to the limit. So keep your head up and keep on trucking. It will all reward itself at some point in time 👍

These E.T's must be using some sort of inter-galactic powers cause they are more then 2.5secs in front. Anyway, congrats goes to eclipsi, oskierox, Shigegaki & tc76 for your Div. wins & well done to all podium placings. 👍

Another week. another podium:sly:

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704003.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 8
Great turnout for a very difficult combo, well done everyone. 👍

Amazing time from Ramon. Carl and Maz awesome laps also, and good to see a few more D1 guys back for this one.

Oskierox and Shigegaki , well done on your first visit here. One from one, it doesn't get any better than that. :D

Lin you are in amongst D1 bronze times again, it won't be long before your in there I'd reckon. :D

EDK, a long time coming for a podium, great lap well done. 👍 No way I could match you, I put in as good a lap as I could get.

Mignun and Maverick, you make it tough for anyone else in D3 to get a podium.... again...well done guys.

GTP_tc76 and jwb good laps mixing it with the division above, well done.

Last edited:
Big congrats to Ramon/ Carl /Mazmate for the D1 podium this week...Well done men....👍👍👍

Congrats too for all the others who got onto the podium or achieved their goals...👍👍

spy.

congrats to the podiums. 👍 amazing time from Ramon. :drool: 👍

my replay. :)

Attachments

• GT5P Rudi WRS 74 F40 @ Suzuka 700 - 2.01,367.zip
    114.1 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations to everyone, I think Maz, Lin and CT have said it all, entertaining week all be it I found the F40 a bit dull.

Nice to see Carl, Maz, Dan, Rudi, Stotty, Egghead, Joylord in this week and maybe some I missed, obviously the colour red brings out the worst in people.

Phillip.

Edit:

GTP_Linpark

Couldn't extract Maz's so hoping someone else can have a try.

So i had a look.

GTP_Synwraith 2'01.278 R3/R3

Clean & GREEN lap 👍

GTP_LinPark 2'02.112 R3/R3

Clean & GREEN lap 👍

D1 is looking oh so close

Phillip.

Last edited:
Just amazing times guys, one of the trickiest combo's around - up there with the 512bb I reckon. Congratulations to all the podiums and to anyone who even managed a clean lap in that beast!

Amazing laps up there for sure, well done podium finishers.👍 eclipsi you're amazing.:cheers:

Congrats to the various podiums, with a special mention for Ramon's lap... just incredible!

In this tough and challenging combo, congratulations not only to the podium finishers, congrats everyone who competed this week as well and gave his best. 👍

Thanks to Paulie and Carl for sharing their settings. 👍

Thanks for your kind words once more. 👍

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_eclipsi_WRS_Week_74.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 13
I had a busy day yesterday so I forgot to submit my lap. :ouch:

Great times from the aliens as usual, and congrats to all the division winners and podiums. 👍:)

Congratulations to all winners and podiums. I really enjoyed this combo but unfortunately couldn't get the best out of it. I would have liked to get under the 2'02 barrier, and it was definitely possible for me, but I lacked the consistency to pull everything together in one lap.

Couldn't resist checking some replays.

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif
GTP_CarlPKY
gflagjn4.gif
GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif
GTP_Synwraith
gflagjn4.gif
GTP_Mignun

Now I see where I lost time. :drool:
(everywhere:ouch:)

GTP_LinPark 2'02.112 R3/R3

Clean & GREEN lap 👍

D1 is looking oh so close

Phillip.

Thanks for checking Phil - it seems further away than it and probably really is - I gotta start beating Paulie more to get that privilege I think - either that or they need to promote him to D1 Silver. :lol:

Thank you to Phillip and Jack for checking my replay :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Thanks for checking Phil - it seems further away than it and probably really is - I gotta start beating Paulie more to get that privilege I think - either that or they need to promote him to D1 Silver. :lol:

*Looks back at results*. Err, nah.:lol:

I really enjoyed this combo but unfortunately couldn't get the best out of it. I would have liked to get under the 2'02 barrier, and it was definitely possible for me, but I lacked the consistency to pull everything together in one lap.

I lacked the motivation to keep trying.:dunce::lol:

Congratulations to all (even not on podium) impressive driving.

Did not have sufficient time, seems I did get the idea where I needed to end up, but did not even get close. Yesterday even too busy to try again and certainly not motivated to submit the little I had achieved.

Top combo though, had trouble stopping driving it the little time I spent on it.

Congrats to all winners and podiums this week 👍

I'm fairly happy with the time I posted considering the state my legs are in (I tried using the Dual Shock, but I've become so used to using the wheel anbd pedals that I just made a right old mess of those laps :lol:) It was a tricky combo to come back to the WRS with though, but great fun nonetheless.

Back