2016 Verizon IndyCar SeriesOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter VNAF Ace
  • 8,011 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better video with Indycar Live commentary and sounds as well.

Edit: Update on Aleshin's condition as well. As violent as the crash was, it certainly could have been much worse.

Marshall Pruett@marshallpruett1m
.@mikhailaleshin update: fractured ribs, broken right clavicle, concussion and chest injuries. He's listed in serious but stable condition.

Last edited:
Jeez. I wonder why he dropped below the white line. He shouldn't even be on it at that speed, much less below the line. I'm glad he's okay, and the fact that he is I think is a testament to how safe the new Dallara is.

...And Aleshin's pretty naff season gets even worse. :(

Good to hear Aleshin is recovering, I hope he gets another shot next year, he's shown some good potential.. Really looking forward to the race this evening.

CASTRONEVES CHOKES FIRST!!!!!

OH my god

This is a fantastic race ti watch high.

OH BUT POWERS WING CHANGER GUY CHOKED TOO WTF. THIS IS AWESOME

I will say you can't really be unhappy for Helio or Will to have won, I'm glad Will finally got one though. He used to rub me wrong til I watched him interact with another driver casually in Charlotte recently; he just is a very different person and I have come to respect he hangs it out there no matter what.

I will say you can't really be unhappy for Helio or Will to have won, I'm glad Will finally got one though. He used to rub me wrong til I watched him interact with another driver casually in Charlotte recently; he just is a very different person and I have come to respect he hangs it out there no matter what.
I agree. Racing needs more people like him that go for it. It's refreshing to see

haaaaaaaa he's drinking miller lite
I'll never understand Americans and their lite beer. Might as well drink water.

Congrats to Will for finally getting the title, the relief was clear to see in the post-race interview. Great to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back