CircuitodeMadrid_zps2a8a6402.jpg

Circuito de Madrid / Reverse

CircuitodeMadrid_3_zpsa16b12f6.jpg

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details:
  • Mode: GT Mode : Practice
  • Track: City > Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
  • Car Type: Standard - No Tuning or Added Parts Allowed | Paint and custom wheels are allowed
  • Make: Germany > Opel
  • Model: Speedster '00

Vehicle Specifics:
  • Power: 151 HP - Stock with oil change and full engine break-in. No added parts allowed.
  • Weight: 850 kg - Stock. No weight Reductions or Ballast Allowed.
  • Transmission: Any (Manual or Automatic)
  • Added Tuning Parts: Not Allowed. This includes aero parts from GT Auto, drivetrain parts, engine upgrades, exhaust upgrades, intake parts, chassis reinforcement, transmission changes, suspension changes or any other added parts. We have developed an automated means of verifying car specs, and any racers found to have made any illegal changes will be DQ'd from this event, and subject to disciplinary action.
  • Paint and Custom wheels: Allowed
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF. Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd. Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Comfort Soft (N3's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings (RA Functions): Optional (If Available). This means brake balance changes, ABS adjustments, and TCS/ASM aid settings are OK to change.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF. Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

CircuitodeMadrid_6_zps0db9aca4.jpg

Race Specifics:
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac, red and white rumble strips, and other hard surfaces, such as cobbles, are all track.

Steward's Comments:

This spunky mid engined car, equipped with its stock setup and tires, provides a quirky and fun ride around the tight walled streets of Madrid. Don't believe this is just a poor man's Lotus... the Speedster's got its own unique charm that will hopefully win you over this week.

The Speedster is a standard model and not in the current OCD, but it can be traded. If you don't have the Speedster in stock trim you can request one to be sent to you. The admins have been building a stock the last couple days. If you are already on the friends list of GTP_3D3Racing there is one on share there already and a few ready to be gifted. If your are not a registered online race and need the car, send a friend request to GTP_3D3_C where you can borrow the car OR we can send you one from that account. Either way, if you need the car just post to the thread with a request after you send the FR. Enjoy.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:
  • You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

CircuitodeMadrid_10_zpsc7901316.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
    • In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total lap time.

The following information can be discussed in this thread :
  • T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

CircuitodeMadrid_9_zps2bbe703c.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 131 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, August 26th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

CircuitodeMadrid_5_zps4cf18b43.jpg

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

CircuitodeMadrid_14_zps322db644.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Just to inform you, this car is also available from winning the B-Spec Expert Series - Schwarzwald League A championship. You need B-Spec lvl 15 to enter. Its only 2 races, 6 laps of Nurb GP + 6 Tokyo

I'm going to make the assumption that it is actually the Madrid reverse track and not the Madrid-MINI track that is shown in the picture. Just want to make sure I'm attempting to do the right one if I actually get some time this week.

I'm going to make the assumption that it is actually the Madrid reverse track and not the Madrid-MINI track that is shown in the picture. Just want to make sure I'm attempting to do the right one if I actually get some time this week.

yes it is :)

some splits to get us off the mark

---------------
only 3 laps in but loving this combo already! I haven't done much running around Madrid, so its a steep learning curve for me, and the car is more like what I was expecting the corvette to be, unforgiving! :D Its quicker than I anticipated too, going to enjoy this one! 👍

You are going fast already Caine! I'm a lot slower:

Not sure how much time I'll have to run this over the week. Might get a session or two in if I'm lucky, but it's been a while and since this is my creation gotta post at least a split or two.

PS> What picture of Mini? Are you talking the leaderboard? If so, don't go by the leaderboard, always look at the thread. Nothing in this thread gives any hint of the Mini version and it says the full track name about 5 times. :lol:

Yeah, the LB has the mini track and the wrong car, and those will be updated in good time.

You are going fast already Caine!

The car suits my driving style, I like rear-happy cars for some reason. Always have since GT1, can't remember what event it was, but there was one where you had to use a standard car, and the only car I could win in was the Viper GTS. I was only 9 at the time, didn't even have an analogue pad. So I learnt how to drive fast sideways :D

14 years later and here I am, still doing it :D

Just sent a FR to 3D3Racing so I can be put on the list for a car. Thanks!!!

Edit: Sent a FR to 3D3_C too after re-reading the OP.

Last edited:
I helped test this combo on the DS3, it seemed like a lot of fun.
Much different and more involving on the wheel. :eek:👍

Starting off with BB 5/5 and shifting just before 7k rpm, first 8 laps:

--
EDIT: Found the fast way through the first chicane. Similar T2 & T3.

Last edited:
Just sent a FR to 3D3Racing so I can be put on the list for a car. Thanks!!!

Edit: Sent a FR to 3D3_C too after re-reading the OP.

Sent. Enjoy.

Great - have 3 untouched Speedster Turbos - but just 1 - unfortunately tuned - Speedster. Damn it...

Edit: ok, borrowed from 3D3. Just saw now...

Just to inform you, this car is also available from winning the B-Spec Expert Series - Schwarzwald League A championship. You need B-Spec lvl 15 to enter. Its only 2 races, 6 laps of Nurb GP + 6 Tokyo

Thanks for the tip 👍, just got mine :D

Great - have 3 untouched Speedster Turbos - but just 1 - unfortunately tuned - Speedster. Damn it...

Edit: ok, borrowed from 3D3. Just saw now...

Sent you one from the main 3D3 save for keeps (you'll need it for the online race :sly:). The reset is in about 90 minutes and will be able to send a couple more after that.

Yeah - got it. Many thanks! 👍:)

Tried before to make the Schwarzwald-Stuff. On A-Spec, coz dont have Bobs. And what i got? A Speedster Turbo ;)

Yeah - got it. Many thanks! 👍:)

Tried before to make the Schwarzwald-Stuff. On A-Spec, coz dont have Bobs. And what i got? A Speedster Turbo ;)

You need the non-turbo one i think. :)

You need the non-turbo one i think. :)

yeah, sure. my thanks went to Tim for sending me the speedster (non-turbo).
just was 'funny' that i won the turbo in the schwarzwald event, coz i already got 3 of these....

Last edited:

good information, thanks ;)

Last edited:
yeah, sure. my thanks went to Tim for sending me the speedster (non-turbo).
just was 'funny' that i won the turbo in the schwarzwald event, coz i already got 3 of these....

My bad, i must have skipped that part :D

first 8 laps, stock bhp and BB 4 - 6

funny combo, this car its same to lotus elise stock ( i love elise stock )

Thanks for the tip Caine 👍

First splits using a G27 this time! Loving the combo!

Forgot to mention, haven't messed around with the BB yet, so it's still at 5/5 for now.

Last edited:

This one and I won't get along to well at the start here. Already frustrated after slamming into the left Armco after that high speed left. :banghead: I'll let Bob do his thing and see what I can make of it. Using a 9/5 BB for this so far. Might try a 6/3.

This one and I won't get along to well at the start here. Already frustrated after slamming into the left Armco after that high speed left. :banghead: I'll let Bob do his thing and see what I can make of it. Using a 9/5 BB for this so far. Might try a 6/3.

You might want to try holding just a tad of throttle under braking rather than trying to use a forward bias... it's tricky no doubt, but if you let off the accelerator completely (coasting while off the brake) the back end will tend to come around. On return to full throttle take it slow to maintain grip unless you have the wheel nearly straight. Once the back end starts swinging, it's very hard to stop.

I might have a crack at this one later, I like the challenges of city tracks (even though Im slow in them) If someone could send me a car I would really appreciate it 👍

Nice combo, trying to keep that back end in is tricky though.

Last edited:
Did a few laps last night, no audio (wife sleeping) tran in auto. A lot of fun. No splits yet.

Back