GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 131 : El Matador Valiente

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 245 comments
Not sure if ill run this, not got the car either. Any handouts appreciated, however I may not use it :lol:

Same as Louise, i´m unable to handle it via a complete round, always throwing it away in a corner during braking or accelerating.
Hard stony way to improve my lousy Div 5.... ;)

This is a tough one, I almost think I need to learn how to drift for this one.

My first go at TT #96 in a row! Getting close to #100!!!!

Al

This looks fantastic, gotta love those MRs. Unfortunately I think I have to skip this week, too much going on. Have fun everyone, see you next week.

First splits. Big change from last week, have to say WRS makes me enjoy the game more than I had for ages!! (Not that I'm getting a any faster though...)

Ten laps done. This is a challenge, and I don't like this track...

Not sure if ill run this, not got the car either. Any handouts appreciated, however I may not use it :lol:

Anyone still need the car? Besides non-committal "I'm too tired from just winning D2" Matt? :dopey: Manu, did you get one? I'm getting on soon and would rather send it soon, rather than later.

Three tenths better, and attempts to go faster than that resulted in Armco rage and excessive tail wagging. :ouch:

Anyone still need the car? Besides non-committal "I'm too tired from just winning D2" Matt? :dopey: Manu, did you get one? I'm getting on soon and would rather send it soon, rather than later.
OKAY, fine. I sent it to Matt. Just please don't destroy D2 again, m'kay?

Thought I could send to Manu from the GTP_3D3Racing account on the same PS3, but it's not to be. Hope you got one earlier.

Last edited:
Three tenths better, and attempts to go faster than that resulted in Armco rage and excessive tail wagging. :ouch:

OKAY, fine. I sent it to Matt. Just please don't destroy D2 again, m'kay?

Thought I could send to Manu from the GTP_3D3Racing account on the same PS3, but it's not to be. Hope you got one earlier.

No need Lucas, cheers, just saw that escama sent me one already, thanks for sending 👍

Unless some kind of magic occurs while I'm making my head bleed bashing it against a wall with this combo over the next couple of days I doubt I'll be posting any splits this week. I'm over 2 seconds adrift by T2 and that's just too far off the pace.

Grrrrr MR's! :D

First splits

Will have to try with the wheel later, the car is quite tricky with DS3 :lol:

First splits:

Really dodgy 2nd sector, best I've seen is a 35.9 (39.6 in S1). Think I'm losing a lot in the big loop turn in S1 as well. :ill:

First splits:

Really dodgy 2nd sector, best I've seen is a 35.9 (39.6 in S1). Think I'm losing a lot in the big loop turn in S1 as well. :ill:

not far off, its still early on!

nice to see a fellow Tracta boy!

not far off, its still early on!

nice to see a fellow Tracta boy!

Yeah, should see some better splits soon, still learning the track to be honest. Never liked it so I don't tend to drive here. :indiff:

Finally had a few minutes to give it a go.

I've seen better T2 times already but could never complete the lap.

If anyone has a spare Speedster with 0 milage...Got 3 of them,all with high milage.Car restore tickets only defaults the counter apparently,just 408 pp max.
Please let me know if you want something in return,thanks.

If anyone has a spare Speedster with 0 milage...Got 3 of them,all with high milage.Car restore tickets only defaults the counter apparently,just 408 pp max.
Please let me know if you want something in return,thanks.

I have a 300km version in the 3d3 save... you want that?

EDIT: Sent from my own save a 400km model with 410 pp... Lucas apparently already sent something from the 3D3 save in the last 24 hours.

Last edited:
I have a 300km version in the 3d3 save... you want that?

EDIT: Sent from my own save a 400km model with 410 pp... Lucas apparently already sent something from the 3D3 save in the last 24 hours.

:tup:Even better then the 0 miles car.
Appreciate it,thanks Tim

Few more laps, had a few .5/6's in the first sector but fudged it..

my best first sector 39.303... but have big fail in T2 and lose my lap... :banghead: 👎

.5 better at the line than last update. If i can get rid of the few bobbles, I think there is another .5 overall for me. This will be my last night on this combo, until late Saturday or Sunday.

Back