- Provisional Classification - HOUR 10
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 11

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

- Race Control Notices

Event Schedule

I am sorry to announce that there will be a further change to the QP Schedule;

- For GT3 PRO there will now be only one session lasting 20 minutes.

- For this event only and in GT3 PRO only, 1 driver only will be required to take part in QP, and each of the 8 Team's single fastest lap will be used to set their Grid Time.

- We will endeavour to broadcast this 'shootout'.

- For TCN-1 there will still be 2 session and the usual regulations regarding Grid Time still apply.

QP1 - 21:00 UTC 13 FEB (TCN-1 ONLY)
QP2 - 22:00 UTC 13 FEB (GT3 PRO ONLY)
QP3 - 23:00 UTC 13 FEB (TCN-1 ONLY)

AJ said a year ago:
I can confirm there will be no wildlife track incursions at the GTPlanet Bathurst 12 Hour.
New year, new possibilities. Possibly the last year on this iteration of Gran Turismo. Let's make it a great race for everyone involved. Hopefully I'll see you all there!

Just looking for confirmation: GT3-Pro 22:00 UTC will be 8:00am local track time?

Fixed.

- 'Local Time' was not taking Australian daylight savings into account.

- No changes have been made to the UTC/Actual session times.

- Race always planned to start at 06:00 local as this is the nearest on the hour time to the event's 'real world' start time of 05:45.

HP
Ol' HP should be available for some audio antics, I will be managing as well but I should find some time in the final stint if @AJ will have me back 👍
Nice one! A true Aussie race now! (Although it could be filled with American drivers... :lol:)

Bitter Rivals Racing is proud to announce the newest member of it's team, @J_Starscream

This is the first recruit into BRR since the series inception, and not a task I take lightly. Although I only advertised the position less than a week ago, without the intention of running a new driver at Bathurst. He has shown great attitude, and great performance on track in our practice sessions and I am happy to have offered him a position in our team.

AJ
Event Schedule

I am sorry to announce that there will be a further change to the QP Schedule;

- For GT3 PRO there will now be only one session lasting 20 minutes.

- For this event only and in GT3 PRO only, 1 driver only will be required to take part in QP, and each of the 8 Team's single fastest lap will be used to set their Grid Time.

- We will endeavour to broadcast this 'shootout'.

- For TCN-1 there will still be 2 session and the usual regulations regarding Grid Time still apply.

QP1 - 21:00 UTC 13 FEB (TCN-1 ONLY)
QP2 - 22:00 UTC 13 FEB (GT3 PRO ONLY)
QP3 - 23:00 UTC 13 FEB (TCN-1 ONLY)

This is pretty late to be changing the game. :rolleyes:

What about the regulations for Rookies?

This is pretty late to be changing the game. :rolleyes:

What about the regulations for Rookies?
I was told by *le* Team Manager that Rookies in GT3 PRO can use QP1 and QP3 to be able to qualify for the event. Although their time will not count. :irked:

Pretty excited for the race! Been having some data issues with my internet that should be sorted out tonight, so my online time have been minimal.

Definitely going to get some long runs in with the car online to gauge what to do with fuel and pit strategy. No tuning on the camber and toe for the Toyota, so been working on new ideas for the setup, and have seen immediate results. So far its been mostly offline testing for QP conditions, may need to tweak the car a bit for the online race conditions.

Bathurst has never been my quickest track, in this event last season I practiced with GTORacing, was a full two seconds slower than a teammate I am usually on par with... So a bit paranoid about my pace, but as long as I remain consistent then I'll be doing good for the team.

Do any TCN-1 teams and drivers mind sharing their qualifying pace so far? It's nice to have a benchmark to go by when practicing.

I've been holding off on an offical announcement for quite awhile but now that I have 100% confirmation, after a generous offer to field a team, we will be fielding a #1 Nissan GT-R under the name NISMO RaceOnOz Racing.

630043A4-1441-46B2-8044-BDFC84D1BAA2_zpscmjtimky.jpg

Myself, @warrior2167 and @Randm90 will take part in the race. However, I am proud and very delighted to reveal that, joining his old racing comrades with RaceOnOz will be the 2015 GT Academy International Champion, Matthew Simmons (aka @MINT_GTR) for one last race before he leaves for Europe to begin his Blancpain GT campaign.

99445777-A755-4AC9-9E7B-8DC9C2218E62_zpsyc2epj4r.jpg

We are all very excited to tackle The Mountain for once around the clock amongst the best GT6 drivers in the world, and all sights are set on going for the victory. Best of luck to all of our fellow competitors. See you out on track!

Cheers, Jono

Back