6:35 On nurburgring

United States
United States
I don’t want to be “that guy” but i got a 6:35.848 With a decked out C8, on controller should i be impressed or no? Searching up the world record gives me a 6:42..?
image.jpg

That’s why i posted my thread, i’m not trying to be an asshole i just want to know if it’s “impressive” or not
I understand. But a bit more context would help, especially if I want to give it a shot myself.

Fully upgraded, racing softs?

I understand. But a bit more context would help, especially if I want to give it a shot myself.

Fully upgraded, racing softs?
oh gotcha, fully upgraded (from racing category) weight reduction stage 2 (roughly 3045lbs) racing softs, high end supercharger, about 897hp not sure about torque i don’t remember i’m not home rn. I raised the sway bar to 6 instead of 4 front and back. Lowered the car to 85, racing clutch, sequential trans, i did mess with gearring but don’t remember exactly to what. I know on the nurburgring straight i reach 237 or so before braking. If i’m missing anything else let me know and i’ll answer it

Depends on which version of the circuit you're talking about. Just 'Nurburgring' alone doesn't really say much.

You mean the WR for the track IRL? The production car record is currently held by the AMG One, which is a 6:35.183. I also saw a 6:30 listed, but I don't know enough about that laptime to comment on it.

For this car, this person is probably a lot closer WR. He is a controller user.

If any part of the lap seems superhuman to you, its time to hammer away at some more laps.

To put in perspective, we had a stock nsx time trial and people was doing in the 6:40 area. If I remember rightly.
You would be incorrect. No way in hell a stock NSX could do sub 7 :lol::lol:

You would be incorrect. No way in hell a stock NSX could do sub 7 :lol::lol:

Are those times still valid or was there a change in physics meanwhile?

I expect the car to be at least a couple seconds quicker now...it was particularly horrible to drive with the old physics, and as such, I couldn't quite gold the NSX TT in time :ouch:

Last edited:
You wouldn't be saying that if you got to experience the old physics.
Maybe, but unfortunately I hadn't the pleasure to experience those.
But I drove the car just yesterday at La Sarthe and it wasn't much fun. Although that was fully upgraded, not stock.

Back