LSD 10/12/5
Suspension
16.8/17.0 springs
6/7Ext
6/7comp
6/5 Roll bar

Camber 4.0 front and back
toe -15/.50
Set your ABS on and go 10/10 brake force and you'll really! have the advantage under braking :D
The setup is abit understeer'y to compensate for low rear downforce
Good Luck
EDIT
Haha almost forgot
F2007 BTW :lol:

EDIT
Also minor changes for the other events
Springs 17.6/17.4 added power and took weight off also took the rear downforce to 175 for Tokyo

Last edited:
Glad to see this for you fans of this car. I myself don't care for these cars so I'm just skipping this altogether. Really don't need the money plus, for such an expert challenge, all you get is a premium run of the mill car. Pretty weak prize if you ask me. Anyways, just my 2 cents and happy they finally gave you guys a seasonal to run these in.

I feel the same about the F1s. But I'm running these just because I'm bored. I enjoyed the F1 at Indy quite alot actually. The track is very well suited for the cars.

Did 2 out of 5 so far on to tokyo!

Don't know if it will help anyone but my tune is.

Ferrari F10 '10
HP: 661
Weight: 560kg
PP: 871
Racing Hard Tyres
Suspension:
17.4 - 16.0
8 - 8
8 - 7
7 - 7

2.2 - 0.7
-0.50 - 0.50

Aero:
128 - 159

Left the diff and tranny alone. I finished 20secs ahead on Indy.

Last edited:
Why aren't f1 cars allowed on the Nürburgring Nordschleife? In the past they were because Niki Lauda allmost died there

You said it: Lauda allmost died there. During the 70's, f1 cars got so much faster thanks to downforce etc., many tracks had to be adjusted to ensure drivers' safety. The bumpyness of The 'Ring couldn't just be taken away to make it safer..

Not too long ago someone made a kickin' documentary about f1 in the 60's and 70's. Not sure about the name (Killer years or something like that).

Endless-Wilso
Did Nurburgring24H 1st At 800PP
(PDA =2.189 mill) total= 3.095 Million Cr
Last lap was 6:55
Aero
Full front /Rear 180
Ballast 135kg 0 possition
69.5% engine power 501Hp
Trans Top speed 193
6th gear 1.470
7th gear 1.238
LSD 10/12/5
Suspension
16.8/17.0 springs
6/7Ext
6/7comp
6/5 Roll bar

Camber 4.0 front and back
toe -15/.50
Set your ABS on and go 10/10 brake force and you'll really! have the advantage under braking :D
The setup is abit understeer'y to compensate for low rear downforce
Good Luck
EDIT
Haha almost forgot
F2007 BTW :lol:

How much XP did you get? Looks like this is the new grinder event :)

How much XP did you get? Looks like this is the new grinder event :)

I dont know im lvl40 but i bet its a good amount though.

Did all events but the last which im starting now and Tokyo was the hardest.
Also minor changes for the other events
Springs 17.6/17.4 added power and took weight off also took the rear downforce to 175 for Tokyo

Finally put some more use to my F10. Now that was fun stuff. 👍 Got the SP1 and sold it, hahaha! I think I'll take my F2007 for a spin on the ring later today after work.

Wasnt feeling as racy anymore so i did the last event at 815PP still like 2mill cr
Maybe ill try the F10 tomorrow.

Finally put some more use to my F10. Now that was fun stuff. 👍 Got the SP1 and sold it, hahaha! I think I'll take my F2007 for a spin on the ring later today after work.

You sold it or got rid of it? Cars worth 1,000,000cr and more cannot be sold and the SP1 is 1.5 mil. I tried to give the ticket away to my bro and was unable to do so.

Rit
You sold it or got rid of it? Cars worth 1,000,000cr and more cannot be sold and the SP1 is 1.5 mil. I tried to give the ticket away to my bro and was unable to do so.
Got rid of it, as I have 2 already.

Did Nurburgring24H 1st At 800PP
(PDA =2.189 mill) total= 3.095 Million Cr

That's weird, I did that race at 798PP with 200% login bonus and got less than that, not much less though. Wonder if it was because you added ballast, mine was stock, just reduced the engine power.

Just won with 795PP, this is what I got:

3,124,535 CR (2,219,135 PDA)
502465 XP (356865 PDA) :eek:

Last edited:
Something is wrong...I finished the Rometrail in 3rd position, normally there should pop up a screen with your time and those of your opponents, but instead my car kept driving @80 km/h without doing anything usefull. Did anyone have the same problem?

Greets!

Mobile post.

Why is everyone obsessed with Formula cars around the Nurburgring? Yes they used to race there when the cars suited the track more, but nowadays it is just a horrific combination unless a slow demonstration run... I work at a formula 1 simulation centre where all we hear is people asking us to model the nurburgring. I'm pretty sure due to popular demand that we will have to act, but I certainly won't be interested and I'm sure that the drivers will have a bad time of it as well.
End rant...

I haven't played GT5 in a long while now and these (4 of the races anyway) are the closest attempt to get me playing it again, I do love the formula cars and wish GT would include some of the lower formula tiers as well.

hey guys I need the tuned for F2007 and F2010 tuned setting on all five track can anyone help me with that I have a hard time to beat those NPC F1

Last edited:
F1 at Nurburgring with GT5 AI.
:lol::crazy::lol::crazy::lol:

I am left with the impression that the whole PD staff is on summer vacation and there's a 16 year old summer apprentice creating events.

One of the best seasonal in a long time :) just wish it was 20 laps on each track
I hope not, i'm not really a fan of F1 but racing more than 10 laps starts to get boring after a while.

Won the Indianapolis one with Endless-wilso tune for the F2007, with a DS3.

$: 2,625,600 (200%)
Xp: 397258

I almost forgot the fabulous white/pink checkered suit I got too.

Vegard
F1 at Nurburgring with GT5 AI.
:lol::crazy::lol::crazy::lol:

I am left with the impression that the whole PD staff is on summer vacation and there's a 16 year old summer apprentice creating events.

This^^^^
👍

pezzarinho17
Why is everyone obsessed with Formula cars around the Nurburgring? Yes they used to race there when the cars suited the track more, but nowadays it is just a horrific combination unless a slow demonstration run... I work at a formula 1 simulation centre where all we hear is people asking us to model the nurburgring. I'm pretty sure due to popular demand that we will have to act, but I certainly won't be interested and I'm sure that the drivers will have a bad time of it as well.
End rant...

I haven't played GT5 in a long while now and these (4 of the races anyway) are the closest attempt to get me playing it again, I do love the formula cars and wish GT would include some of the lower formula tiers as well.

I can't believe some who works in the racing industry would need to ask.
To answer your question many people feel that F1 cars are the ultimate racing machine and that the Nurburgring is the ultimate test of driver skill.

Wow.

Added 60 more kilos on my F10 (Position . -50) , stayed with a perfect 50 - 50 weight destribution.

My understeer increased :(

Is it me or does your PP keep rising after every race?

When you get new cars and drive them a bit the engine power will increase, significantly sometimes. The chassis does the same thing, but it's barely noticeable.

By the way, which do you people think is better, the F2007 or the F10? I only have the F10, but I would just get an F2007 if they were better. I know the F10 is more limited in terms of regulations, but does GT5 utilize the F-duct?

Back