7th GTP F1 World Championship (F1 2010 edition) * SEASON FINISHED :'''( *

What are you talking about, that's exactly what we want!

Ben I hope you get well and truly plastered and are disastrously hung over come Sunday evening.

What are you talking about, that's exactly what we want!

Ben I hope you get well and truly plastered and are disastrously hung over come Sunday evening.

At least then i'll be in with a chance of a good finish :lol:

Hi. I've posted a few times already but they still ain't showing but I'll race with you in the championship if there's any room.good clean racing.psn=pipeslice

Guys sorry!:guilty: I came back but I don't know why. I don't enjoy the game. Same as Douqa. Sorry again. Good luck and see you later!👍

Guys sorry!:guilty: I came back but I don't know why. I don't enjoy the game. Same as Douqa. Sorry again. Good luck and see you later!👍

Oh man that sucks....does that mean that PipeSlice will be my team-mate?

Hey guys, sorry but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I'm going to be busy the next few Sundays so it's probably better for you if you replace me. Thanks for the few good races, good luck with the rest of the championship!

Hey guys, sorry but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I'm going to be busy the next few Sundays so it's probably better for you if you replace me. Thanks for the few good races, good luck with the rest of the championship!

Oh man that sucks, you were a really good racer :(

damn,because of technical reasons i have to cancel this evening race. hope i can fix it!

Best regards
DarkPSI

Oh man that sucks, I was really hyped up about it, anyone up for a race?

Oh man that sucks, I was really hyped up about it, anyone up for a race?

I'll race :)

EDIT: if your still up for it... i noticed i'm 3 hours late to the party :)

I'm up for a race tonight at between 19.00 and 22.00 (GMT) anyone interested?

just got word from shaggy, i'll be joining you guys tomorrow :-)

I think I've added everyone on the list, add me if I missed you!

upuat, your friend list is full, couldn't add you.

cheers all!

Im not in the league, but I would like to race :)

Anyone is welcome in this race :) and kcheeb, would you like to race tonight to get some practice....anyone else is more than welcome 👍

Anyone is welcome in this race :) and kcheeb, would you like to race tonight to get some practice....anyone else is more than welcome 👍

I'm doing some laps now, getting acquainted with the track. Doing some GT5 this afternoon, 1:00 - 3:00 ish MDT. Could do a little driving then, say a little after 10:00 GDT?

I'm doing some laps now, getting acquainted with the track. Doing some GT5 this afternoon, 1:00 - 3:00 ish MDT. Could do a little driving then, say a little after 10:00 GDT?

Glad to have you onboard kcheeb 👍

Which car would you like, Ferrari, Toro Rosso or Lotus?

What time is that in GMT?

Latest Posts

Back