• Holden SS and Monaro

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nissan Skyline R33 95 96 97 n1 an Vspecs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mitsubishi GTOs all model not including VR4 or 3000gt

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for the Supra vs Dodge Charger 440 RT , ill let you guys decide who agrees to add it in, more yes I will add it in.

American-Muscle-Cars-1280x800.jpg

VS

nissan-skyline-r34-g-2_1280x0w.jpg

Upcoming Battle West vs East

Cars are

03 Lancer Evo 8 RS vs Plymouth Superbird

Toyota Supra vs Dodge Charger 440RT

1989 Nissan 300ZX vs Plymouth Cuda

02 Vspec Nur R34 vs Chevrolette ZO6

Imports Rice
V123
Jhoff
Austuner
HRD2
Shadow

Muscle Steaks
Complex
Smokee
Petrol
King

American-Muscle-Cars-1280x800.jpg

VS

nissan-skyline-r34-g-2_1280x0w.jpg

Upcoming Battle West vs East

Cars are

03 Lancer Evo 8 RS vs Plymouth Superbird

Toyota Supra vs Dodge Charger 440RT

1989 Nissan 300ZX vs Plymouth Cuda

02 Vspec Nur R34 vs Chevrolette ZO6

Imports Rice
V123
Jhoff
Austuner
HRD2
Shadow

Muscle Steaks
Complex
Smokee
Petrol
King

👍

Had some good runs lastnight coco. looking foward to this sunday comp, im gunna need a mean tree to beat cuda in my zx :)

any of you's know how to get a better tree/reduce lag. my ps3 is on its last legs, it sounds like a vaccum.

666th post lol

any of you's know how to get a better tree/reduce lag. my ps3 is on its last legs, it sounds like a vaccum.

666th post lol
Mines the same mate, noisy As hell lol, use the "game mode" option on your tv it's got one, vacume the vents on your ps3 to get rid of some of the dust might help it breath a bit and stay a bit cooler, I usually turn off other devices when I make or join a lobby, delete msgs and delete inactive ppl from your friends lists and your gt5 cache, if all else fails, smaller screens or tube Tvs help with treeing if your getting input delay, hopefully that helps a bit mate 👍

Mines the same mate, noisy As hell lol, use the "game mode" option on your tv it's got one, vacume the vents on your ps3 to get rid of some of the dust might help it breath a bit and stay a bit cooler, I usually turn off other devices when I make or join a lobby, delete msgs and delete inactive ppl from your friends lists and your gt5 cache, if all else fails, smaller screens or tube Tvs help with treeing if your getting input delay, hopefully that helps a bit mate 👍

yeah cheers bro, didnt even know i had a game mode option haha. you've got fat ti ts

yeah cheers bro, didnt even know i had a game mode option haha. you've got fat ti ts

Lol hoff you little smart:censored: haha, I'll be on in a hour or so if you want to try out your tree mate
Btw, has everyone got there cars ready for Sunday's comp?

Last edited:
Might have to miss tonights comp my gt5 disc isnt working, shame cause i spent ages tuning those damn imports hah,

Mitsubishi LEGNUM VR-4 Type V '98
1-10.901-Austuner A.T.P.

Is this time for real or is it a typo? I can't get no where near that time...

HRD2 what's that car in your avatar?

Austuner what's the max hp on that Lgnum? That might be my problem...

Back