Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
tumblr_nc46p9dnnq1sqxw6oo1_500.jpg
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NOT A COUNTACH.

Probably a glassfiber kitcar. Had it been proper lambo, it would be corroded all over already from such negligence.. Or caught fire.

This is probably the only rusted down thing i will find via russian used car websites, its pretty torn apart.
And its a Chrysler Le Baron.
1098d042.jpg

cf73e523.jpg

Pretty sure there is a Chrysler somewhere, just don't know where to look for it.
Im also sure there is a reason for the Chrysler to be torn apart that much, researching how to make cars, perhaps?

Few pages ago, I saw a lot of images which broken my heart and one of them was....i....i...... I just can't say any word but there's Super Rare abandoned Jag in some place where every one thought it was in dubai in UAE!!!!, who the hell did that? :(:( Even i wouldn't do that for an old S:censored: Toyota Camry.

Just one very useless thing thought, http://cdn.wonderfulengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/abandoned-cars-in-dubai.jpg (just look closely to that car behind the Jaguar) do you know what does it means? it means it's not in UAE but QATAR (that's an old Qatar Plate)

But everything is overshadowed by the fact the idiot who abandoned it and left the car for no 🤬 Reason.

Found on the internet:
Abandoned-Dubai-cars-2-650x424.jpg

Latest Posts

Back