Accused of Hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shells N Cheese

(Banned)
United States
United States
Shells_En_Cheese
Okay, so, here's the deal, I tried out for Team Horizon and (long story short) I didn't make the team because recorder010 says my cars are hacked, he is taking a particular interest in my M5 '08 saying that it's running a hacked transmission, I have never hacked in my life, and I would like to prove that my M5 '08 does run 9.844 with no hacks. If there is anyone out there that has a fully broken in M5 '08, could you add me, I will gladly give you my tune so that you can run it and get the proof that I am legit. I would prefer someone that wont steal my tune afterward, I don't care about making Team Horizon anymore, I just want to prove that I am legit. If nobody believes that I am legit, just add me and check my log, I haven't received any hacked parts.

He had a different tranny. Tried to duplicate it on my broken in M5 '08 and it is impossible. Nice try tho SHELLS... You are a good guy but you got to admit it. It is an IMPOSSIBLE flip on the M5 '08 with the tranny. You had duped a different tranny in it. MYself and another guy tested it and checked it

Sorry for the double post... But your flip with exact numbers id impossible to duplicate with an original M5 '08 tranny. Give it up. You're a good hacker but you got busted by 2 pros

He had a different tranny. Tried to duplicate it on my broken in M5 '08 and it is impossible. Nice try tho SHELLS... You are a good guy but you got to admit it. It is an IMPOSSIBLE flip on the M5 '08 with the tranny. You had duped a different tranny in it. MYself and another guy tested it and checked it

You didn't flip it right bro, go into my log and check for hacked parts, there isn't one in there, I'm actually demanding that you do that, because I have nothing to hide. I will give Janco and maybe a few others the tune and they will run the same guaranteed.

You didn't flip it right bro, go into my log and check for hacked parts, there isn't one in there, I'm actually demanding that you do that, because I have nothing to hide. I will give Janco and maybe a few others the tune and they will run the same guaranteed.

Then why don't you tell us the EXACT transmission tune? And it's not only your M5, it's also your Enzo. It has WAY to much pull in 3rd gear.

Shells N Cheese

Can you send me the tune via GTP? I'll put it on my car now and post a pic, then reset the settings sheet.

It doesn't have parts... That is not what i said. You're TRANSMISSION in it however is not the stock transmission the comes on it. You're bottom first gear number is 7.558 which is impossible. Closest you can get is 7.557. And after you're top speed is 155. Ours was 149. You don't have a original Transmission in there. Myself and Yohamas investigated it and busted you.

We ran you're tune on our M5...Nowhere even close to the same time. The transmissions don't match up. Anyone who does it and takes it will see his numbers on his transmission are impossible to duplicate. You dropped a different transmission in it. Were not STUPID! You can't get away with it when running with pros

If you hack the parts yourself, nothing shows up in your log and there is no way for us to verify it.

Yo you are not understanding. I HAD your M5 '08 Shells... Your transmission is IMPOSSIBLE to duplicate. Anyone who takes his tune or car try to dupe the transmission tune on to your M5 '08... you will surely see and find out as myself and Yohamas that it is impossible. You're busted. Just admit it

KUNG
Yo you are not understanding. I HAD your M5 '08 Shells... Your transmission is IMPOSSIBLE to duplicate. Anyone who takes his tune or car try to dupe the transmission tune on to your M5 '08... you will surely see and find out as myself and Yohamas that it is impossible. You're busted. Just admit it

Just let him send me the tune, if I am able to replicate it, you owe him an apology, if not, then he will be prooved a hacker, one way or another problem solved.

I am not going to steal a tune, nor lie or cause whatever BS. Just objective truth or lie test.

Just let him send me the tune, if I am able to replicate it, you owe him an apology, if not, then he will be prooved a hacker, one way or another problem solved.

I am not going to steal a tune, nor lie or cause whatever BS. Just objective truth or lie test.

I sent you the tune in a private message on GTP, FWI to everyone else, if the car isn't broken in the numbers will vary slightly, break it in to 708hp and it will match up.

Okay i agree Janco... You will have final word. But get his M5 '08 and dupe the tune on yours. You will see. His does run that fast. I ran an 9.840 with it. But the transmission is impossible to duplicate on a NORMAL m5 '08 with the original transmission. Thanks for mediating Janco. Much respect bro:tup:

I can't wait for GT6, all this hacking BS will hopefully be gone.

I sent you the tune in a private message on GTP, FWI to everyone else, if the car isn't broken in the numbers will vary slightly, break it in to 708hp and it will match up.

Myself and Yohamas last night received your M5 '08 Shells. I literally had it in my garage. We broke in new m5 '08 just to test a theory we had on your transmission. RESULTS: impossible to duplicate

Myself and Yohamas last night received your M5 '08 Shells. I literally had it in my garage. We broke in new m5 '08 just to test a theory we had on your transmission. RESULTS: impossible to duplicate

z-Cinque found the flip himself and just got the exact same transmission on his M5 that I have on mine, he will join your lobby and tell you.

The lowest first gear number 7.558... i vividly remember that and have a picture. It is impossible

The lowest first gear number 7.558... i vividly remember that and have a picture. It is impossible

That's what my first gear is, OMG, I already have one person that got the same transmission as me, without me telling him the tune, that number is only going to get bigger, Janco and Matt both got the tune and they will find out in a few minutes as well.

Shells N Cheese
Did all your gears match up? I got one person already that matched them.

With the flip you gave me, no. But I was able to find another one that did match up in all gears but 1st and 3rd or 4th (by one click). But that wouldn't make a difference. Best time I got was 9.880 and I only have one question. What is your max power and at which rpms and where is your redline?

With the flip you gave me, no. But I was able to find another one that did match up in all gears but 1st and 3rd or 4th (by one click). But that wouldn't make a difference. Best time I got was 9.880 and I only have one question. What is your max power and at which rpms and where is your redline?

his is a powerband launch shift right at redline.... That;s what i ran it in with mine when i tried to dupe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back